Fox "The Five" Sucks

They rant and ramble about a death here or a death there or Benghazi being on Obama's watch. Kinda numb...ya think? I'll tell you what not a one of them has ever mentioned....the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11 while George W. Bush was working on his first tax cuts for the wealthy. Forgive them......Republicans have been a little strange ever since the Ronald Reagan days.

What a waste of bandwidth this thread is. If you don't like "The Five" simply don't watch it.

Earth to liberal!

Contraire Monsieur. I live in a small town in east Tennessee and every barber shop, auto service waiting room, doctor's office etc. is tuned to Fox TV. If I manage to miss "The Five" there are two other programs repeating the same goddam Republican horse shit!! It goes on 24/7.

Then move. Nobody's keeping you there. I suggest Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga.

Move???? I was born in Tennessee and have been here 81 years. Screw all you Republicans.

They rant and ramble about a death here or a death there or Benghazi being on Obama's watch. Kinda numb...ya think? I'll tell you what not a one of them has ever mentioned....the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11 while George W. Bush was working on his first tax cuts for the wealthy. Forgive them......Republicans have been a little strange ever since the Ronald Reagan days.

What a waste of bandwidth this thread is. If you don't like "The Five" simply don't watch it.

Earth to liberal!

Contraire Monsieur. I live in a small town in east Tennessee and every barber shop, auto service waiting room, doctor's office etc. is tuned to Fox TV. If I manage to miss "The Five" there are two other programs repeating the same goddam Republican horse shit!! It goes on 24/7.

Then move. Nobody's keeping you there. I suggest Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga.

Move???? I was born in Tennessee and have been here 81 years. Screw all you Republicans.

Lots of old horses pa-toots in Tennessee I hear...:poke:

You forget, slick willy had multiple opportunities to get bin Laden, but let him go Scott free.

Don't let fact get in the way of that alternative reality in your head.
Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

Earth to liberal!

So what you're saying is you want all your neighbors to stop watching FOX because it offends you? Not for nothing, Sparky but you might want to think about moving to one of the coasts!

Earth to liberal!

So what you're saying is you want all your neighbors to stop watching FOX because it offends you? Not for nothing, Sparky but you might want to think about moving to one of the coasts!
He didn't say that. He said the Five sucks. Someone told him to stop watching it. He explained that he can't because of the group think rubes. Try to follow along, chief.

So he's chosen to live in an area that is heavily conservative and he's upset about what his neighbors watch on TV because he's "exposed" to it? I'm curious...should they tune in MSNBC whenever he's in earshot? Would that make him feel better?

If I moved to Utah I wouldn't be appalled because there were lots of Mormons there...it's kind of a given! Know what I'm saying? :cuckoo:

Earth to liberal!

LOL. In all those years you never managed to develop a tolerance for opposing viewpoints? I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Maybe some of you missed the fact that "his neighbors" that watch are really businesses he solicits.

Fox is strongly pro-business, Mr op. That is why they are tuned to it. the idea is to condition you to a mold of thinking.

Not necessarily their mold of thinking, but a mold of thinking.

You forget, slick willy had multiple opportunities to get bin Laden, but let him go Scott free.

Don't let fact get in the way of that alternative reality in your head.
Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

:laugh: .. Do you have a reliable source?

I watch on occasion for the legs. Sorry you can't handle current events or legs.
Perhaps you should see a doctor?

You're powers of deduction are exceptional. We simply can't allow you to waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the nation.

Seriously who on earth ever thought the five was a good show? I mean heck, it takes five people to match a time slot once dominated by Glenn Beck and they still can't match up.

So you want about a subpar show that largely sucks because mindless progressives are on it. You certainly showing how exceptional you are for noticing that

Well he lives in a conservative area and complains because they watch FOX.

His 81 years sure don't make him very smart.

He should put MSNBC on and turn up the volume. Them he can hear what he considers "Good News."

Earth to liberal!

No way!!!!

Liberals have been saying all of this time that all of you racist bastards switched to the Republican party.

Hey dumbass, did that TV show even exist in 2001???

If not then you should probably admit that you just made a stupid mistake. Then carry on like you are a normal average human being who occasionally makes dumb mistakes, just like everyone else.

Earth to liberal!

Mindless partisan hack.

Earth to liberal!

Well it seems that you live amidst some intelligent, informed people who are able to discern right from wrong.

Shame you are so brainwashed that you can't.

You don't see this on CNN or MSNBC

GetFile.aspx

Shows lots and lots of legs during the show. Makes it easier to ignore Juan Williams.

Forum List

Back