Fox retracts......Hannity told STFU

FYI Fox news ratings are only down in one demographic that happens to be the demo that watched Oreilly. His fans are pissed. The network still leads all other news networks in the overall ratings book, but if they cut loose Hannity it will spiral out of control and they will be down there with CNN...

There was a lot about O'Reilly and his show I didn't like and thought could be improved, but I'm sick of hearing of people getting fired, etc., just because of allegations. Neither O'Reilly nor Ailes strike me as someone who would harass people, I wonder if a lot of women today are just getting overly sensitive or maybe using harassment charges as a weapon to get at men they don't like? Whatever the case, I was much happier with O'Reilly than without him, he was a commentator with an unparalleled style that a great many liked.

MSNBC is getting better ratings trashing Trump on a nightly basis than they got praising Obama

Fox did better trashing Obama than they do defending Trump
Yes you are correct people like watching wild eyed over paid liberal snowflakes make fools of themselves...

Is that why Fox always got good ratings?

FYI Fox news ratings are only down in one demographic that happens to be the demo that watched Oreilly. His fans are pissed. The network still leads all other news networks in the overall ratings book, but if they cut loose Hannity it will spiral out of control and they will be down there with CNN...

There was a lot about O'Reilly and his show I didn't like and thought could be improved, but I'm sick of hearing of people getting fired, etc., just because of allegations. Neither O'Reilly nor Ailes strike me as someone who would harass people, I wonder if a lot of women today are just getting overly sensitive or maybe using harassment charges as a weapon to get at men they don't like? Whatever the case, I was much happier with O'Reilly than without him, he was a commentator with an unparalleled style that a great many liked.

Fox filled its staff with blonde bimbos
They didn't care about qualifications, just how much thigh and cleavage you could flash
It was in that environment that Ailes and O'Reilly flourished.

25-Blondest-Women-of-Fox-News.png

Last edited:

Fox filled its staff with blonde bimbos
They didn't care about qualifications, just how much thigh and cleavage you could flash
It was in that environment that Ailes and O'Reilly flourished.
that explains the butch look for maddow and msnbc.

Not as much

They are starting to drop in the nighttime ratings

Rachel Maddow is taking the timeslot
I use to think you were just wrong now I'm convinced you are a liar. The only drop in ratings for Fox is in the 25 to 50 year old demographic. Fox is still in the ratings lead and yes they beat Madcow every night. Do some homework before you open your pie hole.

Not as much

They are starting to drop in the nighttime ratings

Rachel Maddow is taking the timeslot
I use to think you were just wrong now I'm convinced you are a liar. The only drop in ratings for Fox is in the 25 to 50 year old demographic. Fox is still in the ratings lead and yes they beat Madcow every night. Do some homework before you open your pie hole.

25 to 50 demographic?
You mean the most sought after demographic there is?

Yes Fox still rules with the old geezers

25 to 50 demographic?
You mean the most sought after demographic there is?

Yes Fox still rules with the old geezers
Yes it's not a good thing for Fox. I'm not saying it is but that is the demo that watched Bill's show every night. There is a silent boycott going on. Fox news should be concerned and they should swallow their pride and hire Bill back with an open apology. But they still beat all other cable news networks every night.

Forum List

Back