FOX NEWS--involved in FEDERAL Law suit over Seth Rich conspiracy story.

Does this sound like it was just a random murder?

What am I missing here?
It sounds as though you have a Rock solid case to arrest Hillary waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

National security journalist calls GOP donor ‘ratf*cker’ on live TV for role in Seth Rich and Benghazi hoaxes

Not really but if it were Trump's man that was murdered, you lefties and your media would most certainly be claiming Trump is guilty.

After all, Trump is the worst human being ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I missing here?
It sounds as though you have a Rock solid case to arrest Hillary waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

National security journalist calls GOP donor ‘ratf*cker’ on live TV for role in Seth Rich and Benghazi hoaxes

Not really but if it were Trump's man that was murdered, you lefties and your media would most certainly be claiming Trump is guilty.

sooooo that gives you psychotics the right to make up stories about murder purportedly committed by a political opponent?

my lord, you scum are embarrassingly stupid

What am I missing here?

sooooo that gives you psychotics the right to make up stories about murder purportedly committed by a political opponent?

my lord, you scum are embarrassingly stupid
You guys make up shit every day and you have the nerve to condemn others of doing exactly what you have done for decades.

WTF is wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?

rhetorical...

love you Silly Jilly!!!

Gee, an unsolved murder in Washington, DC. That's never happened before!

So, he did die and it is unsolved? Where is the fake part again?

Yeah the DNC staffer is dead--but it doesn't mean you can fabricate a story around his death to suit your politics. That's why FOX NEWS is now involved in a Federal Law suit--

Apparently this was concocted with the White House--and if you want to listen to or read fairly tales, there's lots of them for sale in the children's book section.

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

Forum List

Back