Fox retracts......Hannity told STFU

Funny, I just watched Hannity last night and he hasn't stopped talking about the Seth Rich murder case at all.
then he should plan on getting sued with a cease and desist order on him....
I don't listen to the radio much or mainstream news but I must ask what in the world other than a lack of freedom of speech could possible make someone stop talking about a murder that is still unsolved?
They were not simply talking about an unsolved murder, they were making up complete lies about it.

Worse than that....they were creating unfounded conspiracies to draw attention away from the possible criminal activities of their inept President

Are they anything like the idiotic conspiracy foolishness involving Trump and Russians colluding?
Doesn't seem so idiotic with the FBI, CIA , Congress and a Special Counsel investigating

In one email released by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta said he’d like to “make an example” out of the person who leaked the emails.

OUCH.
Sounds so Trumpian

Why was Foster's corpse covered with one type of carpet fiber?

Why wasn't his office sealed?

What was Hillary doing that evening rifling through his files?

then he should plan on getting sued with a cease and desist order on him....
I don't listen to the radio much or mainstream news but I must ask what in the world other than a lack of freedom of speech could possible make someone stop talking about a murder that is still unsolved?
They were not simply talking about an unsolved murder, they were making up complete lies about it.

Worse than that....they were creating unfounded conspiracies to draw attention away from the possible criminal activities of their inept President

Are they anything like the idiotic conspiracy foolishness involving Trump and Russians colluding?
Doesn't seem so idiotic with the FBI, CIA , Congress and a Special Counsel investigating

Yeah, it still does.

If Hannity were to cease and desist with speculating altogether there'd be a lot more to like about the Fox News channel. As it stands now, the only thing on the cable channel that I've seen and that they have that's news is the word in their name. (Maybe that's not true....I haven't watched America's Newsroom in a while, so I don't know. Maybe Bill Hemmer still does legit news; he did on CNN. CNN's "proper" news program runs from four to six in the morning. By the time it gets to Don Lemon (10 p.m .), it's 90% editorial on CNN. CNN outside the U.S. is pretty heavily news and far less commentary.)

Last edited:
Even Fox has to occasionally apply journalistic standards

Fox retracts, Hannity silenced on conspiracy about slain DNC staffer

Fox News announced Tuesday it had retracted a story published last week that reignited conspiracy theories around the unsolved killing of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, whose family demanded an apology from the conservative news network.

Later Tuesday, the conspiracy's most prominent proponent, Fox News' Sean Hannity, announced on his show that he would stop discussing the case "for now." It was a major back-down for the well-known host who had used his Twitter account earlier to vow he would never be silenced by "Liberal Fascism."

Hannity is on the brink of a nervous breakdown as the Russian investigations heat up.
It's hilarious watching him froth at the mouth.

I hope FOX tells you assholes to take a hike concerning Hannity. Y'all got your other wishes and its time you aim your bullshit to your leftist assholes buddies at CNN, ABC, MSN and the others.

Fox is terminally fucked. Hannity and O'Reilly should line up investors and start a new network
I agree 100% they could put Rush in at the dinner hour and millions of liberals would die off from the horror...FOX did the one thing a news network should never do and that was to buckle under pressure. They canned the man that built the network and they didn't even allow him to air a goodbye broadcast. That is unforgivable and if the talking heads that are still there are wondering why their shows are falling in the ratings it's because not one of them publicly stood up for Bill. Shame on them.

Hannity is on the brink of a nervous breakdown as the Russian investigations heat up.
It's hilarious watching him froth at the mouth
Surly you jest....Hannity can quit tomorrow and not feel a thing. His radio show is still on and he would get a job the next day at CRTV....Actually you seem closer to a breakdown since November if you ask me.

Like a guy we were friends with who supposedly hung himself out of the blue but the mortician couldn't put enough makeup on his face to cover up all the black and blue; yup it happens..... Be safe Rambunctious!
I'm untouchable.....

Every once in a while they have to reel in Hannity! After a while he starts looking like a psycho reporting on a story no one else is covering! Reminds me when he was serious about the "Birther Movement," but after a while he had to change the topic to "Why do so many Americans think Obama's a Muslim!" The dude is certifiable! Colmes used to keep him this side of reality, but since he's on his own, management has to step in periodically to save him from himself! :blahblah::dunno: :cuckoo:

In one email released by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta said he’d like to “make an example” out of the person who leaked the emails.

OUCH.
that's an outright LIE.

FAKE, FAUX, LIE, PROPAGANDA,

ALL from your beloved rightwing media!

Great Job being fooled!

the Podesta email was about leaks they were having from within to the press,

AND IT WAS FROM early 2015....there were no wikileaks in 2015 for the DNC or Podesta,

THAT TOOK PLACE in 2016.

Why was Foster's corpse covered with one type of carpet fiber?

Why wasn't his office sealed?

What was Hillary doing that evening rifling through his files?
It was Foster who faked the moon landing....FACT

I hope FOX tells you assholes to take a hike concerning Hannity. Y'all got your other wishes and its time you aim your bullshit to your leftist assholes buddies at CNN, ABC, MSN and the others.
Even Fox is embarrassed by what Hannity has become

Even Fox is embarrassed by what Hannity has become
I can't imagine why they would be unless they wanna lose a lot of the people that like to listen to him.

Forum List

Back