FOX NEWS--involved in FEDERAL Law suit over Seth Rich conspiracy story.

20504039_10155928138510715_1581491040_n-696x432.jpg

Seth Rich center, ON THE NIGHT OF HIS ASSASSINATION, with Imran Awan, Democrat IT guy caught trying to flee the country
You are such a brainless idiot Frankie!!!!!

That picture is from over a year before he died..... it's on Seth's Facebook page dated 2015, a year before he was killed....

Now tell me something...

WHY ARE RIGHT WINGERS such big fat liars all the time???? Why oh why oh why?

so where's the "fake news" again?

"The Fox News Channel and a wealthy supporter of President Trump worked in concert under the watchful eye of the White House to concoct a story about the death of a young Democratic National Committee aide, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

The explosive claim is part of a lawsuit filed against Fox News by Rod Wheeler, a longtime paid commentator for the news network. The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR.

Wheeler alleges Fox News and the Trump supporter intended to deflect public attention from growing concern about the administration's ties to the Russian government. His suit charges that a Fox News reporter created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her story."

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

and no, it isn't made up... and yes, there are tapes.

Alex Jones called. He wants his conspiracy theory back.

Dems hop on another Trump Flaming Bag o' Pooh, this time shining a spotlight on the Seth Rich assassination.

Great work, boys n girls

"Except Wheeler said Seth did contact WikiLeaks, which is the whole point

In an on-camera interview with Fox5, Wheeler conveyed the exact same sentiments as the allegedly fabricated quotes:

Wheeler: I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer…

Fox5: You have sources at the FBI saying that there is information that could link Seth Rich to Wikileaks?

Wheeler: For sure, absolutely, and that’s confirmed.

Wheeler goes on to claim that the police were told to back off the case:

I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said “Rod, we were told to stand down in this case, and I can’t share any information with you.”

Seth Rich Investigator Accusations Debunked By Own Interviews As Seymour Hersh Leak Kills Russia Story | Zero Hedge

Seth Rich center, ON THE NIGHT OF HIS ASSASSINATION, with Imran Awan, Democrat IT guy caught trying to flee the country

That picture is from over a year before he died..... it's on Seth's Facebook page dated 2015, a year before he was killed....

Now tell me something...

:lol: franks always falling for conspiracy theories. not a lot has changed!!

"The Fox News Channel and a wealthy supporter of President Trump worked in concert under the watchful eye of the White House to concoct a story about the death of a young Democratic National Committee aide, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

The explosive claim is part of a lawsuit filed against Fox News by Rod Wheeler, a longtime paid commentator for the news network. The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR.

Wheeler alleges Fox News and the Trump supporter intended to deflect public attention from growing concern about the administration's ties to the Russian government. His suit charges that a Fox News reporter created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her story."

except it's on tape...

moron... you're the alex jones conspiracy loon.

yah... what are we going to believe... what you say or our lying eyes?

:cuckoo:

Yet you believe Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election, based on no evidence.

You are terribly confused...my sweet little Silly Jilly.

Now tell me something...

OK. I was wondering why it didn't look like Imran Awan, I got pwned

Good catch. Clearly disinformation

Fake news? A lawsuit that nobody saw but leaked exclusively to NPR? The NPR spin doesn't even sound right. On one hand they allege that Fox mishandled the Seth Rich story and on the other hand they claim that Fox breathed new life into allegations that he was murdered. It sounds like a frivolous law suit that NPR is trying to turn into a federal case.

Spicer lied in the press conference claiming he knew nothing about Seth, when he had met with wheelers boss a couple of days earlier....to discuss spreading the falsified info about Seth.....

The Alt-Rights DNC Conspiracy Blows Up
The Alt-Right’s DNC Conspiracy Blows Up
A lawsuit claiming Fox News, and even President Trump, pressured a detective to concoct a story that Seth Rich was murdered for political reasons is splitting pro-Trump media.
Ben Collins 08.01.17 9:55 AM ET

Pro-Trump media outlets that promoted for months the baseless conspiracy that former DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered for political gain struggled Tuesday with how to report the news that the detective they had believed blew the case open was now suing Fox News for allegedly pressuring him to concoct that story.

Wheeler claims in the suit that he was pressured by Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman, along with millionaire pro-Trump booster Ed Butowski, the Trump administration, and even the president himself, into making claims that would “lift the cloud” of the Russia investigation. The premise of those claims—that Rich’s murder was being investigated by the FBI—was proved to be false, and Fox News retracted the report.

The Alt-Right’s DNC Conspiracy Blows Up

Now tell me something...

OK. I was wondering why it didn't look like Imran Awan, I got pwned

Good catch. Clearly disinformation

Which shitty little "totally not" fake news source did you get the image from? No shit that's not Awan, moron.

Fake News about Mexican President Phone Call...Orange Cheetos is Bull Shit 24/7/365

Mexican president denies calling Trump to praise border work
Source: CBS News

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto is calling into question President Trump's most recent claims that the leader called him to praise his administration's work on the U.S.-Mexico border.

As Mr. Trump welcomed his new Chief of Staff John Kelly to the Cabinet table on Monday, Mr. Trump took time to applaud the work Kelly had done during his time leading the Department of Homeland Security.

"At Homeland, what he has done has been nothing short of miraculous," Mr. Trump said of Kelly.

He went on, saying, "As you know, the border was a tremendous problem and they're close to 80 percent stoppage. And even the president of Mexico called me -- they said their southern border, very few people are coming because they know they're not going to get through our border, which is the ultimate compliment."

-snip-

Read more: Mexican president denies calling Trump to praise border work

That call never happened. The Mexican Foreign Ministry put out a statement saying the two men haven't spoken recently by phone.

Once again, reality punctures Cheeto's delusional boasting.

Fake news? A lawsuit that nobody saw but leaked exclusively to NPR? The NPR spin doesn't even sound right. On one hand they allege that Fox mishandled the Seth Rich story and on the other hand they claim that Fox breathed new life into allegations that he was murdered. It sounds like a frivolous law suit that NPR is trying to turn into a federal case.

‘That is sick’: MSNBC’s Joe and Mika disgusted by White House lies about bogus Seth Rich conspiracy

except it's on tape...

moron... you're the alex jones conspiracy loon.

Ya. UFO's putting soy lecithin in y'all's food so men grow tits and chicks just die. Whatever, yet here you are defending something you say is bullshit?

The guy suing has been on every news channel the past 24 hrs telling his story.....Oh, but you must be stuck on the FOX????

The picture is not Awan, this is clearly disinformation spread to try to discredit the obvious Seth Rich Assassination.

Fox News retracted their fake Seth Rich conspiracy theory. They admitted it was bogus.

You parroting tards need to catch up.

Forum List

Back