Fox News to obama and his following

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
1506664_699936596691195_1861662441_n.jpg

Fox did everything they could to stop Obamacare......they even labeled it Obamacare

Fox is so fair......and balanced too

More like So, So and Mentally Imbalanced.

But what do you expect them to do when their audience has at most a 3 second attention span?

obama supporters give them a phone and food stamps and their hooked regardless how fucked up it is.

Why are Conservatives so emotionally unbalanced that if you aren't a knee-jerk Conservative you're a Flaming Liberal?
I'm no longer stupid enough to be a Conservative.
Even though I admit that I was one in the past.

More like So, So and Mentally Imbalanced.

But what do you expect them to do when their audience has at most a 3 second attention span?

obama supporters give them a phone and food stamps and their hooked regardless how fucked up it is.

Why are Conservatives so emotionally unbalanced that if you aren't a knee-jerk Conservative you're a Flaming Liberal?

That most definitely applies to obama supporters

That applies to anybody who unconditionally supports a representative by dint of party affiliation.

That applies to anybody who unconditionally supports a representative by dint of party affiliation.

Well let's see you directed your comment "attacking" conservatives, but nothing about liberals.
So shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back