Fox News to obama and his following

obama supporters give them a phone and food stamps and their hooked regardless how fucked up it is.

Why are Conservatives so emotionally unbalanced that if you aren't a knee-jerk Conservative you're a Flaming Liberal?
I'm no longer stupid enough to be a Conservative.
Even though I admit that I was one in the past.

If you switched from conservative to liberal, you didn't get any smarter. Liberalism is the anti-common sense, emotion driven thought process, and the degree of liberalism depends solely on how much common sense is missing.

Example: Liberals actually believe that government can stimulate a consumer economy when most of the consumer goods are created elsewhere. If you are one of those, you can figure out just where you stand on the common sense deficiency chart.

I switched from Conservative to actually visiting gov sites and thereby becoming an Independent.
Both parties represent extremes and are destroying what's left of the US.

AbuDhabiMediaSummitohzXg4mfIl.jpg

When people like these own Fox, you know you can trust them.

Yes, the Right has one.
And out of 45 million Republican voters they have a massive audience of...3 million at best?
Maybe the majority of Republicans aren't that stupid after all.
In fact, they're not.

Hannity gets 3 million.

O'Reilly, Gretta, and Megan Kelly get twice what Hannity gets.......4 times what anyone on MSNBC gets.......

CNN?

Phfffffft!!!

If ANY Fox program was on CBS, NBC or ABC, it would have been cancelled after 3 segments.
So where are the other 40+ million High Information Voters?
Probably on forums.

By the way, what's Spock's famous saying?
The good of the many outweighs the good of the few.

The Republican saying...The good of the few outweighs the good of the many.

Do you think it's fair that a person who is able to work receive welfare?
How about married couples who work get welfare pay little to no taxes and get a refund?
They work with my wife, the Husband makes decent money wife doesn't work they say they don't pay taxes get food stamps one guy just bought a brand new Cadillac. This one guy and his family live with his wife's parents also. Should these people get welfare?
And don't say I lie, because my wife would not lie to me about this.

Fox is so fair......and balanced too

obama lied and millions of insurance policies died.

In about a year from now..I reckon you folks will not call ObamaCare anymore. 6 Months later you folks will say that it was originally a Republican idea. About a month before the elections Republicans will own the law and folks like Cavuto will deny ever making any statements against it, and you folks will swear to it.

:cool:
Wake up, Sallow -- yer dreamin'. :lmao:

Forum List

Back