Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
you can't make this stuff up (pun intended). Megyn fired a shot across the bow in their annual "war on christmas" :tinfoil: meme.

Megyn Kelly's Fox News Christmas war: Santa Claus 'just is' white - latimes.com
On Wednesday's "The Kelly File," the newswoman criticized a Slate article written by a black journalist that questioned cultural depictions of Santa as white and suggested that the traditional jolly and zaftig elf should be replaced by a penguin.

"For all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white," Kelly informed viewers. "Santa is what he is.... I wanted to get that straight."

Has she met him? How does she know? :dunno:

They actually have a "war map". Is this true or are they just being facetious? :eusa_eh:

War on Christmas - Fox Nation

Last edited:
I always get a kick out of the comparison, the rather obvious comparison, between religious faith and Santa Claus - Jesus was white right??

"On Wednesday night, Kelly was responding to an article by Slate writer Aisha Harris, who wrote an article entitled “ Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore .”

LOL

I guess it's better than talking about ObamaCare, NSA, IRS, or Obama blowing Raul Castro

Progs ordered to be OUTRAGED!!!! at her racially insensitive remark!

"The White reporter acted stupidly" -- Obama

"On Wednesday night, Kelly was responding to an article by Slate writer Aisha Harris, who wrote an article entitled “ Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore .”

LOL

I guess it's better than talking about ObamaCare, NSA, IRS, or Obama blowing Raul Castro

Your guess is correct... good job.

The real Santa lived a long time ago in a place called Asia Minor. It is now the country of Turkey. His name was Nicholas.

Nicholas' parents died when he was just a teenager. His parents left him a lot of money which made him a rich young man. He went to live with his uncle who was a priest.

Nicholas heard about a man who had lost all his money. He had three daughters who were old enough to get married. But in those days young women had to have money in order to get married. This money was a "dowry" and it was used to help the new family get started. If you didn't have dowry money, you didn't get married.

St. Nicholas Center ::: The Real Santa

Wasn't J.C. middle eastern?

From Palestine I believe.

370px-Palestine_1020BC_Smith_1915.jpg

Of course Santa is white. Haven't you seen the pictures? Besides that, a black man wouldn't want to live at the North Pole.

Forum List

Back