Huckabee quits radio show

No loss. He is boring.

P.S. There was zero chance that Cumulus was going to drop Rush.

Of course not. But I bet they're paying significantly less.

It depends on Rushbo's contract.
He probably gets a certain percentage of ad money and financial assistance for his web-site and perhaps travel and interviews.

I have to admit he is head and shoulders above EVERY other Conservative Talk Show host.

No loss. He is boring.

He probably gets a certain percentage of ad money and financial assistance for his web-site and perhaps travel and interviews.

I have to admit he is head and shoulders above EVERY other Conservative Talk Show host.

But that's the problem. No advertiser wanted to have their product on his show.

You know who is advertising on Limbaugh's show now? Reverse Mortgage peddlers, Gold peddlers and that jerkwad who claims he has a Bible Money Code that he'll tell you all about if you send him money.

Carbonite and Temper-pedic and people selling real consumer goods want nothing to do with him and his bizarre comments about birth control and breasts.

But the problem was, Cumulous was trying for years to develop Huck into the anti-Limbaugh- A guy who could talk about conservative issues without calling women and minorities vile things.

And we just can't have that.

Good for him. his tv show pays waaaaay more.

I don't think it's so much the TV show as it is he plans to run in 2016.

This about it, he took a pass in 2012 because he didn't want to have another ugly throwdown with Romney like they did in 2008.

But now he's afraid the GOP looks like it's about to cave on the social issues.

No loss for anyone.

If Huckabee thinks he is going to President, he has another thing coming to him. Disappointment.

No loss. He is boring.

Oh, I think they desperately wanted to get rid of him. they did get rid of his buddy Hannity.
You know nothing.
The Cumulus split with Limbaugh and Hannity is due to the fact that Limbaugh and Hannity are syndicated by Premiere, a division of Clear Channel, Cumulus’ top rival.

Cumulus, Limbaugh and Hannity to Part Ways

No loss. He is boring.

Oh, I think they desperately wanted to get rid of him. they did get rid of his buddy Hannity.

In Los Angeles they are moving to 1150 which used to be far left but fired all the lefties. They are revamping into core conservative calling itself The Patriot Channel.

No loss. He is boring.

You know nothing.
The Cumulus split with Limbaugh and Hannity is due to the fact that Limbaugh and Hannity are syndicated by Premiere, a division of Clear Channel, Cumulus’ top rival.

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Cumulus and ClearChannel are "rivals" only in that they own the second- and first-most radio stations.

Premiere is a syndicator. It doesn't own stations. Cumulus does both, though it mainly owns stations (Huckabee is one of their few forays into syndication).

Hence a Premiere show can and does easily run on a Cumulus-owned station. Just as Huckabee might run on a ClearChannel station. These companies are out for profit, not ideology. Where I live ClearChannel broadcasts Lush Rimjob on one station and the lefties on another. Same company. It's all about profit, not ideology.

And a free tip: try to aim a little higher in the intellectual plane than Dimbart for your souces. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

But that's the problem. No advertiser wanted to have their product on his show.
You know who is advertising on Limbaugh's show now? Reverse Mortgage peddlers, Gold peddlers and that jerkwad who claims he has a Bible Money Code that he'll tell you all about if you send him money.

Carbonite and Temper-pedic and people selling real consumer goods want nothing to do with him and his bizarre comments about birth control and breasts.

But the problem was, Cumulous was trying for years to develop Huck into the anti-Limbaugh- A guy who could talk about conservative issues without calling women and minorities vile things.

And we just can't have that.

Here is a big list of nobodies
StopRush: Rush Limbaugh Sponsor List

and yes I used a rush hater website.

Last edited:
You know nothing.

Cumulus and ClearChannel are "rivals" only in that they own the second- and first-most radio stations.
Do you realize how positively stupid that sounds?

Coke and Pepsi aren't rivals because they are #1 & #2 in the cola marketplace. :rolleyes:

Premiere is a syndicator. It doesn't own stations. Cumulus does both, though it mainly owns stations (Huckabee is one of their few forays into syndication).

Hence a Premiere show can and does easily run on a Cumulus-owned station. Just as Huckabee might run on a ClearChannel station. These companies are out for profit, not ideology. Where I live ClearChannel broadcasts Lush Rimjob on one station and the lefties on another. Same company. It's all about profit, not ideology.
I know how the radio business operates, so save the condescending lecture for people who like condescending lectures..

And a free tip: try to aim a little higher in the intellectual plane than Dimbart for your souces. :rolleyes:
Free tip: A condescending comment on top of a condescending lecture doesn't speak too highly of your intellectual plane. Best try a different approach.:eusa_hand:

Do you realize how positively stupid that sounds?

Coke and Pepsi aren't rivals because they are #1 & #2 in the cola marketplace. :rolleyes:

Bad analogy. The rivalry of two mass station owners isn't based on who has the most stations. It's based on how much money they can make from them. So no, I've worked for a few of these station owners and it's not stupid at all, desperation ad hominem notwithstanding. It's how it works.

Coke doesn't get some of its ingredients or marketing from Pepsi or vice versa. Radio's more complex than Dimbart makes it sound. Pun intended.

I know how the radio business operates, so save the condescending lecture for people who like condescending lectures..

Apparently not. Especially if you're relying on Dimbart.

Free tip: A condescending comment on top of a condescending lecture doesn't speak too highly of your intellectual plane. Best try a different approach.:eusa_hand:

Paranoia/persecution complex and which one of us had to go ad hominem noted.

You lose. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
Good for him. his tv show pays waaaaay more.

I don't think it's so much the TV show as it is he plans to run in 2016.

This about it, he took a pass in 2012 because he didn't want to have another ugly throwdown with Romney like they did in 2008.

But now he's afraid the GOP looks like it's about to cave on the social issues.

So the sound of paint drying candidate who couldn't beat the vanilla doorstop thinks he could be president?

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Quitting a job in order to aspire for a higher office is par for the course.

The most blatant example is none other than Obama, who stabbed the members of his community for whom he organized, in order to run for the Illinois Senate seat, then stabbed the good (but obviously stupid) folks of that state, again, in order to run for the United States Senate seat, and then stabbed the folks of Illinois in the back, again, - quitting his Senate seat - in order to run for the Presidency, for which he was uniquely and singularly and pathetically unqualified. As the implementation of his signature achievement, Obamacare, clearly shows.

Obama is the Quitter-In-Chief whose greatest act in life if his stubbornness to cling to the office which he never earned and would have never got if his father had been white.

He only reason does not quit the office of the Presidency, is that he thinks that he is invincible, and because he has no shame and he has no self-respect and he has an army of loyal acolytes willing and wanting to be his Monica Lewinsky's.

Last edited:
Quitting a job in order to aspire for a higher office is par for the course.

The most blatant example is none other than Obama, who stabbed the members of his community for whom he organized, in order to run for the Illinois Senate seat, then stabbed the good (but obviously stupid) folks of that state, again, in order to run for the United States Senate seat, and then stabbed the folks of Illinois in the back, again, - quitting his Senate seat - in order to run for the Presidency, for which he was uniquely and singularly and pathetically unqualified. As the implementation of his signature achievement, Obamacare, clearly shows.

Obama is the Quitter-In-Chief whose greatest act in life if his stubbornness to cling to the office which he never earned and would have never got if his father had been white.

He only reason does not quit the office of the Presidency, is that he thinks that he is invincible, and because he has no shame and he has no self-respect and he has an army of loyal acolytes willing and wanting to be his Monica Lewinsky's.

By that sterling logic, no one who ever got into public office should ever run for a higher one, since they have to "stab" to do it. :cuckoo:

Btw, free tip
"his Monica Lewinsky's" [sic]

We never ever use an apostrophe to form a plural in English. Ever. Apostrophes are for a contraction or a possessive, so the only thing Lewsinsky's can mean is "that which belongs to Lewinsky" or "Lewinsky is", neither of which make sense here. The plural you would want would be Lewinskys.

Forum List

Back