Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat

That little bit about NPR would seem to invalidate your supposition that the MSM has no real gripe about FNC. Not that NPR, with it's dozens of listeners, is a media giant.

Your question is flawed, as well. The "symbolic" (and I'm sure well butt-sprung) front row seat formerly occupied by Helen Thomas did not go to FNC. They got A front row seat, not THE front row seat.

Why? Cuz ignoring them is starting to look a little silly. And who else would it go to?

Wrong, NPR did not want comments that they feel do not reflect them to be stated as representing NPR. Any organization has that right. If NPR had such a problem with that, they would of fired Juan Williams, would they not?

My question isn't flawed. NPR and Bloomberg were the other candidates up for the seat. If the Liberal MSM is out for Fox News's blood, then why didn't they give the seat to NPR or Bloomberg?

All I'm seeing is what ifs, and insults toward me in response to my question.

LINK????

i've answered that question too many times already

Still waiting for a link on Shep and Greta. It doesn't matter if they trout out some lefties for appearances sake. Heck, MSNBC puts on Conservatives from time to time too, don't see the point in trying to make a big out of that like you are.

Juan Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Williams joined the Fox News Channel as a political contributor in 1997. He is a regular panelist on Special Report with Bret Baier and Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace. He also regularly appears on The O'Reilly Factor and has served as a guest host on the top rated cable news show.[4] Due to William's commentary on the Fox News Channel, NPR requested that the FNC stop identifying him as an NPR host. NPR Ombudsman Alicia Shepard maintained that: "Williams tends to speak one way on NPR and another on Fox." Williams' following comment triggered the move:

Michelle Obama, you know, she's got this Stokely Carmichael in a designer dress thing going. If she starts talking, as Mary Katharine [Ham, a conservative blogger] is suggesting, her instinct is to start with this blame America, you know, I'm the victim. If that stuff starts coming out, people will go bananas and she'll go from being the new Jackie O to being something of an albatross.

But all of this is still irrelevant to the question you still refuse to answer.
how fucking pathetic of NPR
he IS a host on NPR
so they are identifying him correctly

That little bit about NPR would seem to invalidate your supposition that the MSM has no real gripe about FNC. Not that NPR, with it's dozens of listeners, is a media giant.

Your question is flawed, as well. The "symbolic" (and I'm sure well butt-sprung) front row seat formerly occupied by Helen Thomas did not go to FNC. They got A front row seat, not THE front row seat.

Why? Cuz ignoring them is starting to look a little silly. And who else would it go to?

Wrong, NPR did not want comments that they feel do not reflect them to be stated as representing NPR. Any organization has that right. If NPR had such a problem with that, they would of fired Juan Williams, would they not?

My question isn't flawed. NPR and Bloomberg were the other candidates up for the seat. If the Liberal MSM is out for Fox News's blood, then why didn't they give the seat to NPR or Bloomberg?

All I'm seeing is what ifs, and insults toward me in response to my question.
sorry, but thats not what they are doing
no one ever said Juan Williams represents NPR when he is on FNC, that is a massive STRAWMAN

he IS an NPR host
your link even said that
and that he joined NPR AFTER he started appearing on FNC

Alan Colmes
Pat Caddell
Jane Hall
Jeff Cohen
The various and sundry left moonbats they trot out on their Saturday morning Bulls and Bears program.

Nope...No shortage of lefty wackiness on Fox.

Alan Colmes who was spineless to Sean Hannity for people for all those years? He's no longer on television.

Jane Hall, left Fox News in 2009.

Jeff Cohen, the same person who appears in the Outfoxed documentary. He hasn't gone on Fox since 2002 if my information is correct.

he IS a host on NPR

Ah, so let's clarify:

1.) You've given me no links to show that Shep or Greta are Liberals.

2.) You still haven't answered my question and are still deflecting.

3.) NPR has a right to do what they asked.

Still ducking and weaving Dive.

Alan Colmes
Pat Caddell
Jane Hall
Jeff Cohen
The various and sundry left moonbats they trot out on their Saturday morning Bulls and Bears program.

Alan Colmes who was spineless to Sean Hannity for people for all those years? He's no longer on television.

Jeff Cohen, the same person who appears in the Outfoxed documentary. He hasn't gone on Fox since 2002 if my information is correct.
Colmes still comes on O'Reilly a lot

he IS a host on NPR

Ah, so let's clarify:

1.) You've given me no links to show that Shep or Greta are Liberals.

2.) You still haven't answered my question and are still deflecting.

3.) NPR has a right to do what they asked.

Still ducking and weaving Dive.
i dont need to give you links for that
its plainly clear to anyone that isnt a partisan hack

i've answer your stupid fucking question several times
stop asking for me to answer it again, i WONT
grow the fuck up and accept my already given answer

where did i say NPR didnt have a right to ask that? i didnt
another FAIL
but, it IS pathetic for them to ask because all they said was he was a HOST on NPR, and he IS

So Alan Colmes is their #1 Liberal? Colmes had little spine and did little to question Sean over the years on Fox. He never rocked the boat. Colbert did a great parody bit about the whole thing. Also, Colmes has described himself as a moderate, which might as well be considered a Liberal on Fox.

Just because they have a few so called Liberals who are willing to play along with their game doesn't make them a fair network. You're making that assumption, especially since MSNBC and CNN have Conservatives on from time to time too.

But all of this is still irrelevant to the questions you still refuse to answer. It's been five pages.

another FAIL
but, it IS pathetic for them to ask because all they said was he was a HOST on NPR, and he IS

Wrong, it's not "clear" that Greta and Shep are Liberals. That's your unproven opinion. I'm going to say the exact same words you told me yesterday, you have not proven your claim. Prove your claim Dive.

You didn't answer my question, you tried to say the WHCA was different from the MSM, but I proved that wrong. Heck, you just took a shot at NPR, one of the organizations who is at the top of the WHCA.

You clearly are just resorting to insults at this point, you have no real facts to back up what you're saying. Then again, you never really did in this thread. So at least you're consistent on that front.

Alan Colmes
Pat Caddell
Jane Hall
Jeff Cohen

bullfucking shit, what a liar you are. Colmes is on Fox all the time. Shows your stupid MoronAss doesn't even watch Fox and here you are arguing about a subject you know nothing about.

Alan Colmes
Pat Caddell
Jane Hall
Jeff Cohen

When did I say that they're all presently on the network?

Your premise is that there are little to no opposing viewpoints on Fox, when the truckload of evidence to the contrary show that the accusation is clearly untrue.

Alan Colmes on FNC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l6Mroa1L1o]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly vs. Alan Colmes Over Arizona & The Black Panthers[/ame]

MODMORON is a liar.

So Alan Colmes is their #1 Liberal? Colmes had little spine and did little to question Sean over the years on Fox. He never rocked the boat. Colbert did a great parody bit about the whole thing. Also, Colmes has described himself as a moderate, which might as well be considered a Liberal on Fox.

Just because they have a few so called Liberals who are willing to play along with their game doesn't make them a fair network. You're making that assumption, especially since MSNBC and CNN have Conservatives on from time to time too.

But all of this is still irrelevant to the questions you still refuse to answer. It's been five pages.
you clearly are an idiot
Colmes and Hannity almost never went against each other
they had guests that they did that to
you must never have actually watched the show

Your premise is that there are little to no opposing viewpoints on Fox, when the truckload of evidence to the contrary show that the accusation is clearly untrue.

Wait, when did I make the premise there are little to no opposing viewpoints on Fox? I never said that.

Fox News is a right wing news organization, anyone who is not a partisan can see that. Heck, MSNBC is a left wing news organization. So I don't see the point in trying to sugarcoat it.

another FAIL

Wrong, it's not "clear" that Greta and Shep are Liberals. That's your unproven opinion. I'm going to say the exact same words you told me yesterday, you have not proven your claim. Prove your claim Dive.

You didn't answer my question, you tried to say the WHCA was different from the MSM, but I proved that wrong. Heck, you just took a shot at NPR, one of the organizations who is at the top of the WHCA.

You clearly are just resorting to insults at this point, you have no real facts to back up what you're saying. Then again, you never really did in this thread. So at least you're consistent on that front.
again, stop your lying
i HAVE answered your stupid fucking question
and i said it was PATHETIC of them to ask what they asked
that has NOTHING to do with them having a member on the WHCA
sheeesh how fucking pathetic are you goin to get here?
grow the fuck up

Wait, when did I make the premise there are little to no opposing viewpoints on Fox? I never said that.

Fox News is a right wing news organization, anyone who is not a partisan can see that. Heck, MSNBC is a left wing news organization. So I don't see the point in trying to sugarcoat it.
MSNBC isnt the ONLY left wing news either

yes, FNC does lean to the right in the commentary hosts, but not ALL of them are

you clearly are an idiot

Yes, their guests, which were a 70-30% Conservative to Liberal ratio.

Besides, Colmes is a Moderate. So I don't see why you're bringing him up as a Liberal anyhow.

again, stop your lying
grow the fuck up

You have not answered my question. Link me to where you answered my question.

you clearly are an idiot

Yes, their guests, which were a 70-30% Conservative to Liberal ratio.

Besides, Colmes is a Moderate. So I don't see why you're bringing him up as a Liberal anyhow.
WRONG, the guest were split 50/50

again, stop your lying
grow the fuck up

You have not answered my question. Link me to where you answered my question.
go look in the first 40 posts

i've answered it SEVERAL times, i'm done answering it

Forum List

Back