Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat

Then next time MAN UP and admitt your mistake.

You were corrected by me and tried to pretend you corrected yourself.

I corrected my error...

I am under no obligation to credit you with the discovery of my mistake (again, which was corrected by me)...

Fuck off, truthdoesntmatter... Seriously - fuck off...

He made the edit, explained the edit, how is that not admitting his mistake? He didn't try to "pretend" anything.

Unless you are arguing that he should have given you credit for the correction and edit...

That's it, House, she wants credit in your post!

You mean like you did AFTER you disappeared for a week? Took House what? 4 minutes to realize his mistake and correct it??

You mean like you did AFTER you disappeared for a week? Took House what? 4 minutes to realize his mistake and correct it??
OUCH, thats should leave a mark, but shes so delusional, i doubt it will phase her

Odd, the last three or so pages of this thread have basically been arguing about stuff that has nothing to do with this thread.

So Dive, you never did respond to my last post. :)

It really doesn't matter who gets what seat as long as Robert 'say-ahhh-every-other-word' Gibbs remains, along with a Prez who rarely gives news conferences.

Uh.

Obama's First Year: By the Numbers - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

NEWS CONFERENCES: 42
• Of which 5 were formal, solo White House Q&A sessions. Four were in prime time. His last one was July 22, 2009. (seen at left)
• Nearly all of the other press availabilities were joint appearances with foreign leaders at which as few as 1 question was taken by Mr. Obama.
• Predecessor George W. Bush did 21 news conferences his first year of which 4 were formal, solo White House sessions. Only 1 was in prime time.

Obama doubled Bush's Press conferences number in his first year.

And of course:

INTERVIEWS: 158.
• This is a striking number of interviews and far more than any of his recent predecessors in their first year. Ninety of the sessions were TV interviews. Eleven were radio. The rest were newspaper and magazine. The number reflects the White House media strategy that Mr. Obama can best respond to questions in an interview setting.

Let that speak for itself.

Odd, the last three or so pages of this thread have basically been arguing about stuff that has nothing to do with this thread.

So Dive, you never did respond to my last post. :)
i believe i did
you have not proved what you claim

but you have proven you are once again, a partisan HACK

i believe i did

Nope. You never did answer my question. Why would the so called Liberal MSM validate their worst enemies by giving them this "symbolic" front row seat? Are you trying to tell me the MSM is akin to some two bit Bond villain yet they can somehow make a propaganda machine which supposedly tricks millions and millions of Americans each year including myself and other Liberals on this board?

i believe i did

Nope. You never did answer my question. Why would the so called Liberal MSM validate their worst enemies by giving them this "symbolic" front row seat? Are you trying to tell me the MSM is akin to some two bit Bond villain yet they can somehow make a propaganda machine which supposedly tricks millions and millions of Americans each year including myself and other Liberals on this board?
god damn you are pedantic

i've answered that question a bunch of times
how many more times does it need to be answered before you accept that it has been?

It really doesn't matter who gets what seat as long as Robert 'say-ahhh-every-other-word' Gibbs remains, along with a Prez who rarely gives news conferences.

Uh.

NEWS CONFERENCES: 42
• Of which 5 were formal, solo White House Q&A sessions. Four were in prime time. His last one was July 22, 2009. (seen at left)
• Nearly all of the other press availabilities were joint appearances with foreign leaders at which as few as 1 question was taken by Mr. Obama.
• Predecessor George W. Bush did 21 news conferences his first year of which 4 were formal, solo White House sessions. Only 1 was in prime time.

And of course:

• This is a striking number of interviews and far more than any of his recent predecessors in their first year. Ninety of the sessions were TV interviews. Eleven were radio. The rest were newspaper and magazine. The number reflects the White House media strategy that Mr. Obama can best respond to questions in an interview setting.

Interesting stats. I don't dispute them but i wonder how many of those interviews were deemed necessary to sell unpopular policy.

Uh.

And of course:

Interesting stats. I don't dispute them but i wonder how many of those interviews were deemed necessary to sell unpopular policy.
and how many were just softball questions designed to push his agenda

how many more times does it need to be answered before you accept that it has been?

Except you haven't answered it. You tried to say the WHCA wasn't the same as the so called Liberal MSM, except I showed you that it was. The majority of the groups I listed are ones that are bashed on USMB for being "Liberal apologists" for Obama supposedly.

Dive, this is not a boxing match. Stop ducking and weaving, and answer the question.

Okay, and no other President has done do such a thing? Also depends how one defines unpopular policy.

Except you haven't answered it. You tried to say the WHCA wasn't the same as the so called Liberal MSM, except I showed you that it was. The majority of the groups I listed are ones that are bashed on USMB for being "Liberal apologists" for Obama supposedly.

Dive, this is not a boxing match. Stop ducking and weaving, and answer the question.
i have too

you just didnt like the answer
the WHCA is not all liberal in the sense that they think FNC is what YOU clearly think
and that has been my answer NUMEROUS times in this thread

and how many were just softball questions designed to push his agenda

See, there goes Dive again, accusing the media of being a Liberal propaganda machine to push Obama's agenda.

I will post the same point I made on page 1:

You and others therefore cannot hold these two simultaneous thoughts:

1.) The Media is full of a bunch of Liberals who are spreading propaganda for the Obama Administration or are willing to excuse the Administration because they are leftists.

2.) Fox News's peers all agree that Fox News is such a respected news source that deserves the front row seat for all their hard work.

I was in california at my beach house.

I unlike some here have a real life too.
yeah, sure
you left right after it was pointed oput how fucking stupid what you said was'
so after you made the fucking stupid post you RAN to your beach house?

He made the edit, explained the edit, how is that not admitting his mistake? He didn't try to "pretend" anything.

Unless you are arguing that he should have given you credit for the correction and edit...

That's it, House, she wants credit in your post!

I want you people to be as willing to admitt when you are corrected as I am.

I know its silly to hold you to such a high standard by hey a girl can hope cant she?

i have too

you just didnt like the answer
the WHCA is not all liberal in the sense that they think FNC is what YOU clearly think
and that has been my answer NUMEROUS times in this thread

Did I ever say they were all Liberal? Nope. DC Examiner is not Liberal. Also this sentence does not even make sense:

Sounds to me like you're talking like one of those dreaded Liberals. :eek:

Oh noes! You've caught the "disease"! Quick! We must get you to the nearest doctor!

Forum List

Back