Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat

Interesting stats. I don't dispute them but i wonder how many of those interviews were deemed necessary to sell unpopular policy.

Okay, and no other President has done do such a thing? Also depends how one defines unpopular policy.

Bush's first nine months were relatively quiet as I recall. I remember a prime time address on stem cells, but I don't recall any major policy initiatives. Not saying there weren't any i just don't recall them. That was while ago, now.

Definition of unpopular policy? The healthcare bill?

Last edited:
You mean like you did AFTER you disappeared for a week? Took House what? 4 minutes to realize his mistake and correct it??

I was in california at my beach house.

I unlike some here have a real life too.
yeah, sure
you left right after it was pointed oput how fucking stupid what you said was'
so after you made the fucking stupid post you RAN to your beach house?

Do you really think anyone needs a reason like that to go to their beach house?

Jesus you people are fucked up in the head.

i have too

you just didnt like the answer
the WHCA is not all liberal in the sense that they think FNC is what YOU clearly think
and that has been my answer NUMEROUS times in this thread

Did I ever say they were all Liberal? Nope. DC Examiner is not Liberal. Also this sentence does not even make sense:

the WHCA is not all liberal in the sense that they think FNC is what YOU clearly think

Sounds to me like you're talking like one of those dreaded Liberals. :eek:

Oh noes! You've caught the "disease"! Quick! We must get you to the nearest doctor!
LOL no, dumbass
you think FNC is all conservative and liars

I was in california at my beach house.

I unlike some here have a real life too.
yeah, sure
you left right after it was pointed oput how fucking stupid what you said was'
so after you made the fucking stupid post you RAN to your beach house?

Do you really think anyone needs a reason like that to go to their beach house?

Jesus you people are fucked up in the head.
no, thats you
you KNEW you were wrong within minutes of your post
yet you NEVER corrected or admitted your error
and i had to actually LINK you to it before you admitted it

Interesting stats. I don't dispute them but i wonder how many of those interviews were deemed necessary to sell unpopular policy.

Okay, and no other President has done do such a thing? Also depends how one defines unpopular policy.

Bush's first nine months were realtively quiet as I recall. I remember a prime time address on stem cells, but I don't recall any major policy initiatives. Not saying there weren't any i just don't recall them. That was while ago, now.

Definition of unpopular policy? The healthcare bill?
bush was still trying to get his cabinet approved for most of those 9 months

LOL no, dumbass

Did I ever say that? Nope. FNC is not all liars.

I highly respect people like Shepard Smith, Judge Andrew Napolitano, and even Bill O'Reilly has become better over the years.

They are all Conservatives and Libertarians at Fox News, yeah. I don't think there is one Liberal on the program. Closest they had was Colmes but he left.

But that doesn't answer my question, at all. You're deflecting into partisan insults at this point.

LOL no, dumbass

I highly respect people like Shepard Smith, Judge Andrew Napolitano, and even Bill O'Reilly has become better over the years.

They are all Conservatives and Libertarians at Fox News, yeah. I don't think there is one Liberal on the program. Closest they had was Colmes but he left.

But that doesn't answer my question, at all. You're deflecting into partisan insults at this point.
Shep Smith is a liberal
greta is a liberal
Juan WIlliams is a liberal
hell they have Bob Bectal on all the time, he is a liberal
Mora Liason(sp?) is a liberal

FNC is about the most balanced news network there is

now, tell me the conservatives on CNN?
MSNBC?
CNBC?
ABC?
NBC?
CBS?

Last edited:
LOL no, dumbass

Shep Smith is a liberal
greta is a liberal

MSNBC?
CNBC?
ABC?
NBC?
CBS?

Was that the dulcet voice of Susan Estrich I heard on FNC audio earlier? Why yes, I, I believe it was!

Shep Smith is a liberal
greta is a liberal

MSNBC?
CNBC?
ABC?
NBC?
CBS?

Was that the dulcet voice of Susan Estrich I heard on FNC audio earlier? Why yes, I, I believe it was!
yup another liberal on FNC all the time
i only did a small list
there are MANY more

this is not saying that FNC doesn't slant to the right, but its not as bad as the others slant to the left

Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The White House Correspondents Association voted unanimously Sunday afternoon to move Fox News to the front row of the White House briefing room.

The seating change was prompted by the resignation of veteran UPI reporter Helen Thomas.

According to Ed Henry, the senior White House correspondent for CNN and member of the WHCA board, the Associated Press will move to the front-row middle seat formerly occupied by Thomas.
ok FNC haters
waiting for those heads to explode :lol:
simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Shep Smith is a liberal
greta is a liberal

MSNBC?
CNBC?
ABC?
NBC?
CBS?

Balanced news network? :rofl:

What I'm referring to is people who have shows. You have a link for any of those? Especially Greta and Shep? I know Juan Williams got asked to stop identifying himself as a member of NPR by NPR when he goes on Fox.

By the way, all of this irrelevant to my question. What you're doing right now is trying to change the topic in order to stop the line of conversation we were having. I will once again ask for a answer to my question.

Why would the so called Liberal MSM validate their worst enemies by giving them this "symbolic" front row seat? Are you trying to tell me the MSM is akin to some two bit Bond villain yet they can somehow make a propaganda machine which supposedly tricks millions and millions of Americans each year including myself and other Liberals on this board?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzV8wrnLfS4]YouTube - Shepard Smith Blooper 4 Nov 02, Jennifer Lopez Blow Job comment[/ame]

Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The White House Correspondents Association voted unanimously Sunday afternoon to move Fox News to the front row of the White House briefing room.

The seating change was prompted by the resignation of veteran UPI reporter Helen Thomas.

According to Ed Henry, the senior White House correspondent for CNN and member of the WHCA board, the Associated Press will move to the front-row middle seat formerly occupied by Thomas.
ok FNC haters
waiting for those heads to explode :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shep Smith is a liberal
greta is a liberal

MSNBC?
CNBC?
ABC?
NBC?
CBS?

What I'm referring to is people who have shows. You have a link for any of those? Especially Greta and Shep? I know Juan Williams got asked to stop identifying himself as a member of NPR by NPR when he goes on Fox.

By the way, all of this irrelevant to my question. What you're doing right now is trying to change the topic in order to stop the line of conversation we were having. I will once again ask for a answer to my question.

Why would the so called Liberal MSM validate their worst enemies by giving them this "symbolic" front row seat? Are you trying to tell me the MSM is akin to some two bit Bond villain yet they can somehow make a propaganda machine which supposedly tricks millions and millions of Americans each year including myself and other Liberals on this board?

Oh bullfucking shit what a liar you are. Juan William and Mara LIason are introduced as from NPR each time they appear on a panel on FOX.

Juan Williams sits in for O'Reilly as often as anyone else.

Actually, it's a more watchable show when he's the host.

Shep Smith is a liberal
greta is a liberal

MSNBC?
CNBC?
ABC?
NBC?
CBS?

LINK????

i've answered that question too many times already

Shep Smith is a liberal
greta is a liberal

MSNBC?
CNBC?
ABC?
NBC?
CBS?

That little bit about NPR would seem to invalidate your supposition that the MSM has no real gripe about FNC. Not that NPR, with it's dozens of listeners, is a media giant.

Your question is flawed, as well. The "symbolic" (and I'm sure well butt-sprung) front row seat formerly occupied by Helen Thomas did not go to FNC. They got A front row seat, not THE front row seat.

Why? Cuz ignoring them is starting to look a little silly. And who else would it go to?

LINK????

i've answered that question too many times already

Still waiting for a link on Shep and Greta. It doesn't matter if they trout out some lefties for appearances sake. Heck, MSNBC puts on Conservatives from time to time too, don't see the point in trying to make a big out of that like you are.

Juan Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Williams joined the Fox News Channel as a political contributor in 1997. He is a regular panelist on Special Report with Bret Baier and Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace. He also regularly appears on The O'Reilly Factor and has served as a guest host on the top rated cable news show.[4] Due to William's commentary on the Fox News Channel, NPR requested that the FNC stop identifying him as an NPR host. NPR Ombudsman Alicia Shepard maintained that: "Williams tends to speak one way on NPR and another on Fox." Williams' following comment triggered the move:

Michelle Obama, you know, she's got this Stokely Carmichael in a designer dress thing going. If she starts talking, as Mary Katharine [Ham, a conservative blogger] is suggesting, her instinct is to start with this blame America, you know, I'm the victim. If that stuff starts coming out, people will go bananas and she'll go from being the new Jackie O to being something of an albatross.

But all of this is still irrelevant to the question you still refuse to answer.

Forum List

Back