Fox News Skips Obama Gun Speech

Aren't people sick of looking at him by now? He's like Hugo Chavez, his face has to be on TV every day.

Unlike leftist loons, rational people know that Gays and Guns are not the most pressing issues of the day.

As many times as the White House has tried to keep Fox News out of briefings I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the irony. Although I do think they should have aired it to be faithful to their motto of being fair and balanced

90% of the people were shut down by the people who are tasked to represent them.

The republican party just proved its the bought party

when a station refuses to air news for poltical reasons it bodes their certain death

90% of the people were shut down by the people who are tasked to represent them.

The republican party just proved its the bought party

I'll bet that EBT card is burning a hole in your pocket, time to go buy another bag of Doritos.

Yep any minute now, Fox's rating are going to be so bad they go bankrupt and Rush Limbaugh is going to go off the air too.

I saw enough of it on Fox. It was embarrassing and incoherent. Kind of like what you would expect from some junky community activist.

Fox News chose to skip President Obama's statement on the background checks proposal that failed to pass in the Senate on Wednesday.

The bipartisan proposal on expanded background checks, a move that is supported by an overwhelming majority of Americans, fell short with the Senate voting 54-46 against the amendment.

Broadcast and cable networks interrupted regular programming to bring viewers Obama's remarks, except Fox News. The cable network stayed on "The Five," where hosts were discussing the media coverage of the Boston bombings.

Fox News Skips Obama Gun Vote Statement; Host Apologizes

bz4hL.jpg

Let the butthurt flow, conservatives. Let it flow. Make sure the entire world knows how butthurt you are about the president.

After all, that's why you're so popular now.
Boiking's Rose Garden "speech" was a 100% butthurt hissy fit.

Just more evidence that embarrassment is nowhere to be found in the emotional makeup of the American lolberal. :lol:

Forum List

Back