Fox News breaks away from Trump speech where he says/implies 2020 was stolen

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, Ms Arthel was never my favorite anyway.

And I guess the station maybe felt they had to do this to avoid another lawsuit. Then on the other hand, does anyone really know what the lawsuit was about? I don't.

In any case, saying the election was not stolen is defying the sensibilities of something like 63% of Americans.

Good going, Fox

Thats Ok. I saw Glenn Youngkin, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, JohnLewis, and Jimmy Carter say 2016 was stolen from Hillary by Donald Trump.

And I guess the station maybe felt they had to do this to avoid another lawsuit. Then on the other hand, does anyone really know what the lawsuit was about? I don't.

In any case, saying the election was not stolen is defying the sensibilities of something like 63% of Americans.

Good going, Fox
And yet for decades we have heard Democrats saying that elections were stolen. Nothing happened to them.

Now America has denied Trump his main talking point on a 'stolen election'.

He's sunk without that!

Bad news for Biden now going to have to beat a candidate with some creditblity at least.
And increasing the probability that Biden will have to be discarded.

Good going, Fox
Now they need to break away when Marjorie Trailer Queen says there are Jewish Space Lasers

Good going, Fox

fox lied about dominion voting machines , claiming they intentionally committed a crime by skewing the election tallies in dark brandon's favor.

they got sued for defamation .

they lost.

& they had to pay close to a billion dollars for lying.

& tucker carlson was also fired as part of that settlement.

tutt tutt ,tuck tuck.

& FOX is going to be sued again by smartmatic voting machines because they lied about them committing the same criminal act.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back