Left Wing Shooters & Media Propensity to Blame the Right!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Alleged Los Angeles shooter Christopher Jordan Dorner, influenced by left-leaning media coverage of gun crime in the wake of the Newtown shootings, has virtually paralyzed the City of Angels. Floyd Lee Corkins, a gunman incensed by anti-gay marriage bias after reading articles by the liberal advocacy group Southern Poverty Law Center, took a firearm into the Family Research Council’s headquarters with the intention of killing “as many as possible.” He hoped to smash Chick-fil-A sandwiches in the faces of as many corpses as he could. These shooters were clearly moved by left-wing media, and we should thank every benevolent force in the universe that they were. Had either shooter possessed even a tenuous link to a conservative group, a media-driven hysteria about the malevolent influence of right-wing broadcasters and commentators would be gripping the nation today. Fortunately, when a crazed shooter’s ideology is explicitly and demonstrably left-wing, the media displays admirable restraint about linking a gunman’s politics to their acts of violence.

The instinct by many high profile voices in the media to link violence to right-wing politics is not a new phenomenon, but it has enjoyed a renaissance since the tea party began to achieve political power. The broadcasters who subtly implicated former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in the 2011 attack on a Democratic congresswoman in Tucson, Arizona, is indicative of this bias. CNN host Piers Morgan exemplifies the lamentable instinct to blame conservatism for senseless violence well.

FOR MORE CLICK HERE

OK, folks this one lays it out.

Conservatives are not violent. Conservatives are conservative. Radicals are violent. And there have been plenty of violent left wing radicls. I came of age when they were running and smashing everything in this country they possibly could. At 18 I registerd as a Democrat like most of my family. But their values, or lack thereof, keep me from claiming liberalism as my general leaning.

Last edited:
Rational people abandon the foolishness of their youth, confirming the old adage that those under age 25 who are not liberal have no heart and those over 25 who are liberal have no brain.

Only the hopelessly and terminally liberal people remain liberal for the rest of their joyless, miserable lives.

Last edited:
Extremists of every strip are capable of becoming violent.

That's sorta what makes then extremists, no?

Rational people abandon the foolishness of their youth, confirming the old adage that those under age 25 who are not liberal have no heart and those over 25 who are liberal have no brain.

Only the hopelessly and terminally liberal people remain liberal for the rest of their joyless, miserable lives.

Speak for yourself. I am a liberal and my life is filled with joy and happiness.

Yep, dem lef twingers sure are shootin', gul durn. That's why they love guns so much. Like Jim David Adkisson.

Oh wait, he was killing liberals. How 'bout these other five guys then?

Dang, that dog don't hunt neither.

OK, how 'bout Eric Rudolph? oops. Uh, Scott Roeder? Or his like-minded terrorist Francis Grady? Bobby Joe Rogers? Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe? Father John Earl? Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons and Kaye Wiggins? James Kopp? John Salvi? The Reverend Paul Jennings? Michael Griffin? Shelley Shannon?

Damn, I'm batting zero here. I just know these leftist assailants are out there.

Well, how 'bout this guy?

Arrgh. Maybe we should look outside our borders. How about that guy in Norway? That was brutal. He's gotta be a lefty...

>> The compendium contains his militant far-right ideology and xenophobic worldview, which espouses an array of political concepts; including support for varying degrees of cultural conservatism, right-wing populism, ultranationalism, Islamophobia, "far-right Zionism", and Serbian paramilitarism << (link)

:bang3:

Well hell, they're in disguise, that's it. The fact that we can't find any proof proves they're all lefties.

Just like Hitler.

Ignorance is Strength. War is Peace. Feet on the desk is Ghetto.

Well, those tearing up jack didn't abandon the foolishness of their youth. Many of them died before their time from drug overdoses or developed serious mental illnesses from lifelong drug use. Others dove for cover in the university and schools of this nation where they verbally perfuse the same hatred for our system and for those who fight for it and give their lives for it. I have encountered more of all of the above than most because of my chosen fields of study and my work. They are present in our law schools and they are as hate filled as any your would care to meet. Early in my law studies I learned to keep quiet when one of the profs referred to a student who voiced a consevative opinion 'a filthy Republican'

The ones who didn't die from the drugs or lose their minds to the spirochetes are still strutting their stuff. They just have it disguised so the naive and unsuspecting don't know they are being brain washed.

Forum List

Back