Fox News’ Senile Judge Jeanine Piro Accidentally Said The FBI Should Have Investigated Nicolas Cage

She isn’t a politician. He was. Bet no one from the right made a page on wiki for all his Obamaisms like the left did for Bush...
Bushism - Wikipedia
I was right, they didn’t.
Never had a slip of the tongue, eh?

Wait... I seem to remember Righties on this forum jumping all over Obama's 57 states comment.

:71:

Wait, so a "slip of the tongue" excuse doesn't work for politicians even though they are human like anyone else?

:777:

Wait... I seem to remember Righties on this forum jumping all over Obama's 57 states comment.

That's because he's a Muslim, and there are 57 Islamic states. See the connection? His supporters say he was tired and it was just a slip of the tongue. I could never be tired enough to make such a slip. Even if it was a slip of the tongue, it is quite the coincidence that there are also 57 Islamic states.

“If you actually took the number of Muslims Americans (sic), we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world," Barry Soweto

Can an entire phrase be a slip of the tounge? Or did his wishful thinking get ahead of his caution?

That's because he's a Muslim, and there are 57 Islamic states. See the connection? His supporters say he was tired and it was just a slip of the tongue. I could never be tired enough to make such a slip. Even if it was a slip of the tongue, it is quite the coincidence that there are also 57 Islamic states.

“If you actually took the number of Muslims Americans (sic), we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world," Barry Soweto

Can an entire phrase be a slip of the tounge? Or did his wishful thinking get ahead of his caution?
There's also what he said about the Muslim call to prayer being the most beautiful sound in the world. Yep. He's a Muslim POS.

Hey, you guys started it with Bush. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, and all that, ya know. Maybe someone should start and Obamaism’s page on wiki, like they did for Bush...
She isn’t a politician. He was. Bet no one from the right made a page on wiki for all his Obamaisms like the left did for Bush...
Bushism - Wikipedia

Wait, so a "slip of the tongue" excuse doesn't work for politicians even though they are human like anyone else?

Hey, you guys started it with Bush. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, and all that, ya know. Maybe someone should start and Obamaism’s page on wiki, like they did for Bush...

Not possible. They would delete it as soon as someone put it up.

Bushism - Wikipedia

You guys? I love when people make stupid comments like this. I supported Bush, and I thought some of the things he said made him seem more down to Earth. I love when he does appearances on talk shows... I think he is hilarious.

So do you want to amend the shit you just spewed?

Bushism - Wikipedia

You guys? I love when people make stupid comments like this. I supported Bush, and I thought some of the things he said made him seem more down to Earth. I love when he does appearances on talk shows... I think he is hilarious.

You can't change the truth, no matter how hard you try. Sucks to be you.

You can't change the truth, no matter how hard you try. Sucks to be you.

You wouldn't know the truth if it was up your ass.

Says the guys who can't even recognize historical facts.

When Obama says it, it is historic facts. When someone you says something it is a slip of the tongue. You can't even recognize your partisan shit when you type out it for everyone to see.

To be fair, that was a pretty bizarre slip of the tongue. Who in the past 10 years has thought of the name Nicolas Cage? :lol:

I think of him everytime I booze it up Las Vegas with a hooker. That's not very often at all.. :booze:OK -- only when I drive by the Las Vegas sign and see some guy passed out in the streets ..

Forum List

Back