Fox News’ Senile Judge Jeanine Piro Accidentally Said The FBI Should Have Investigated Nicolas Cage

Never had a slip of the tongue, eh?

Wait... I seem to remember Righties on this forum jumping all over Obama's 57 states comment.

:71:
That's because he's a Muslim, and there are 57 Islamic states. See the connection? His supporters say he was tired and it was just a slip of the tongue. I could never be tired enough to make such a slip. Even if it was a slip of the tongue, it is quite the coincidence that there are also 57 Islamic states.

Wait... I seem to remember Righties on this forum jumping all over Obama's 57 states comment.

That's because he's a Muslim, and there are 57 Islamic states. See the connection? His supporters say he was tired and it was just a slip of the tongue. I could never be tired enough to make such a slip. Even if it was a slip of the tongue, it is quite the coincidence that there are also 57 Islamic states.

Oh... you are one of those people? I bet The Number 23 is your favorite movie.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh... you are one of those people? I bet The Number 23 is your favorite movie.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Oh... You're one of those people who will defend anything that POS says. I bet your favorite movie is Dumb and Dumber.

Forum List

Back