FOX News sees nothing wrong seperate lunch counters

the point is, divecon... you seem to think that it ought to be the right of a business owner to decide whether he/she does or does not want to serve people of varying races, creeds and colors. And, unfortunately for you, the CRA says that such actions are illegal.

As much as you might like to be able to eat at a lunch counter totally free from the possibility that a black might sit next to you, you will not find that opportunity here in America.

the point is, divecon... you seem to think that it ought to be the right of a business owner to decide whether he/she does or does not want to serve people of varying races, creeds and colors. And, unfortunately for you, the CRA says that such actions are illegal.

As much as you might like to be able to eat at a lunch counter totally free from the possibility that a black might sit next to you, you will not find that opportunity here in America.
hey, fuck off with your bullshit trying to paint me as a racist
you FAIL

how many fucking times have i said i want to KNOW who the racist fucks are so i DONT support them does it take for it to sink into your fucking thick skull?

Last edited:

hey, fuck off with your bullshit trying to paint me as a racist
you FAIL

how many fucking times have i said i want to KNOW who the racist fucks are so i DONT support them does it take for it to sink into your fucking thick skull?

the point you refuse to acknowledge is that your ideas about what a business ought to be able to do are in direct opposition to the CRA, and if YOUR view were to somehow become law, there would once again be whites only facilities all over the south.

...........the point you refuse to acknowledge is that your ideas about what a business ought to be able to do are in direct opposition to the CRA, and if YOUR view were to somehow become law, there would once again be whites only facilities all over the south.

The CRA is a worthless evil law. Not a thing on earth wrong (other than a stupid law in need of repeal) with a business which caters to White folks ONLY. Blacks would be free to cater to their own also.

...........the point you refuse to acknowledge is that your ideas about what a business ought to be able to do are in direct opposition to the CRA, and if YOUR view were to somehow become law, there would once again be whites only facilities all over the south.

The CRA is a worthless evil law. Not a thing on earth wrong (other than a stupid law in need of repeal) with a business which caters to White folks ONLY. Blacks would be free to cater to their own also.
The republican party should make that part of their platform.

Forum List

Back