Fox News poll......Homosexual Pete Butigeig trails Trump 40% to 41%

people want to know "Where Peters Hands Have Been" {kinda gross when u think of it}

What does it say when the economy has record low unemployment and Trump still struggles with 42 percent approval?

It says Trump has serious problems with voters who will not vote for him under any circumstances

And As history has proven and a lot more voters who will vote for him that doesn’t do polls

What does it say when the economy has record low unemployment and Trump still struggles with 42 percent approval?

It says Trump has serious problems with voters who will not vote for him under any circumstances

Your polls are completed when? Two o’clock in the afternoon, while the unemployed are watching television. Everyone else is at work. So you’re choices are dirty Joe or crazy [emoji12] Bernie for 2020? Good thing Hillary can’t screw Bernie over again. Can he stay awake late enough to campaign? But your probably correct, just like the YouTube video states:Trump can’t win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says that 97% negative news coverage about him still can't even bring down his approval rating.

And As history has proven and a lot more voters who will vote for him that doesn’t do polls

Oh so all those Trump voters are hiding?
They are afraid to say how much they love our President

It says that 97% negative news coverage about him still can't even bring down his approval rating.

I think Trump approval is capped at about 45 percent. There are about 55 percent of the public that will not vote for him under any circumstances

Your polls are completed when? Two o’clock in the afternoon, while the unemployed are watching television. Everyone else is at work. So you’re choices are dirty Joe or crazy [emoji12] Bernie for 2020? Good thing Hillary can’t screw Bernie over again. Can he stay awake late enough to campaign? But your probably correct, just like the YouTube video states:Trump can’t win.

Lots of polls out there
Not everyone is conducted at 2 PM
Trump has a base of around 38 percent. That base will support him regardless of what he says or does
He seems to be able to grow that base to about 45 percent. But no higher

I think Trump approval is capped at about 45 percent. There are about 55 percent of the public that will not vote for him under any circumstances

But considering that half of the country doesn't vote anyway I'd say he's doing just fine.

Lots of polls out there
Not everyone is conducted at 2 PM
Trump has a base of around 38 percent. That base will support him regardless of what he says or does
He seems to be able to grow that base to about 45 percent. But no higher

Sounds like some pollsters weren’t being truthful last go around. Being alone in the booth can have that effect.

But considering that half of the country doesn't vote anyway I'd say he's doing just fine.
Doing fine if he can get the whole country out to vote?

That is the last thing Trump would want

It's the electors that we vote for. 55% popularity is meaningless because it represents only NY and CA and a few other liberal bastions. The President has to win geographic America because he is not President of just NY and CA.

Trump had better be worried when one of the lesser Dems is nipping at his heels

Fox News Poll: Biden up by double digits in Democratic race

buddig will be home long before christmas
He sure will

Flash in the pan. But as unprepared as he is, he still polls well when put up against Trump

You're not reading the instructions correctly.

You're supposed to tap your feet together and close your eyes at the same time.

Jo

It's the electors that we vote for. 55% popularity is meaningless because it represents only NY and CA and a few other liberal bastions. The President has to win geographic America because he is not President of just NY and CA.

Yeah I mean didn't he already figure that out when Hillary won?

OH..... WAIT!

JO

Forum List

Back