Fox News is absolutely terrified of Beto. Did you see their coverage this morning?

Don't ever get in the habit of calling something "fake news" just because you don't like it. Okay?
Listen trump and the rest of us are American citizens we have a right to different opinions than yours. We will not let the environment destroy us we will work hard to make a green planet. So relax buddy
I never said you didn't have a right to a different opinion. I'm not relaxing yet, but with the private sector responding to Americans' concerns, I'm feeling encouraged.
Why can’t you relax with out opinions?
Why are your opinions okay but mine aren't? I have a right to those, too, right?
It was your statement
I suggest you stop texting during English class.

Listen trump and the rest of us are American citizens we have a right to different opinions than yours. We will not let the environment destroy us we will work hard to make a green planet. So relax buddy
I never said you didn't have a right to a different opinion. I'm not relaxing yet, but with the private sector responding to Americans' concerns, I'm feeling encouraged.
Why are your opinions okay but mine aren't? I have a right to those, too, right?
It was your statement
So you are ok with different opinions, diversity?

Fox News is absolutely terrified of Beto. Did you see their coverage this morning?

Wait'll our boys jump in the mix from within their own party, they'll really be dropping bricks. We're gonna hit em with definitely two, but probably three, depending on how we can spread out delegates. I don't foresee any shortcomings. Heh heh.

Last edited:
Beto, the Irish guy Robert O'Rourke who renamed himself to sound Mexican and get the beaner vote. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
He renamed himself?
Robert Francis O'Rourke was born on September 26, 1972, at Hotel Dieu Hospital in El Paso, Texas, to Pat Francis O'Rourke and his second wife Melissa Martha O'Rourke (née Williams).[2][3][4][5] He has Irish and Welsh[6] ancestry.[7][8][9][10] His family gave him the nickname in infancy "Beto", a common Spanish nickname for first names ending in "-berto", initially to distinguish him from his namesake grandfather.[5][11]

Someone in his campaign said he supports the concept and it made him excited.
Try and catch up.
Who cares what someone in his campaign said. It was what he said it’s important. The truth is fox is just terrified of him you could see it right now. Right now as I’m watching them they’re talking about Barack Obama again.

What is there to be terrified about?

Opinionated Talk shows like the morning ones on Fox are paid to slant the view just like Maddow slants her.

Now let me be very clear I do not watch any of that trash and read most of the time.

So as you whine about Fox slanted coverage please remember that is why their viewers watch them just like how you watch MSNBC for their slanted view.

Beto, the Irish guy Robert O'Rourke who renamed himself to sound Mexican and get the beaner vote. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
He renamed himself?
Robert Francis O'Rourke was born on September 26, 1972, at Hotel Dieu Hospital in El Paso, Texas, to Pat Francis O'Rourke and his second wife Melissa Martha O'Rourke (née Williams).[2][3][4][5] He has Irish and Welsh[6] ancestry.[7][8][9][10] His family gave him the nickname in infancy "Beto", a common Spanish nickname for first names ending in "-berto", initially to distinguish him from his namesake grandfather.[5][11]

I dont see Beto in that name.

It was your statement
Why am I supposed to not have opinions?

It was your statement
Why am I supposed to not have opinions?
Why won’t you answer my question??

He renamed himself?

So...how long have you had problems with reading comprehension? in English?

He renamed himself?

So...how long have you had problems with reading comprehension? in English?

It occurs mostly in Portuguese- and Spanish-speaking countries and communities.
What ever happened to cultural appropriation?

Forum List

Back