Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
...and Santa's still white

images

white from Asia Minor? :doubt:

Not to get off track here, but Turkish men (Turkey is Asia Minor), are very good looking (at least the young ones are), better looking on average than Italian men who are supposed to be so terribly good looking. This is what an average Turkish man looks like. Not light skinned, blue eyed, etc.

turkish-man.jpg

white from Asia Minor? :doubt:

There are no white people in Russia?

Asia Minor is not Russia. "Asia Minor is a geographic region in the south-western part of Asia comprising most of what is present-day Turkey." There are some light skinned people there but not typically. Typically they are what we consider olive in skin tone, with dark eyes and hair. I know. I lived there for 2 years and traveled over a fair amount of the country.

That the terms are subjective? Well yes of course they are. But you just keep repeating yourself. Words are words, we use them to convey meaning. Meaning still exists despite words. Differences genetically and phenotypically between those we categorize as Caucasian, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Austrailoid are objective.

:lol:

He doesn't get it. It is really that simple. :cool:

No, you don't get it. You are just as ignorant as a biblical creationist.

But please, don't respond if you don't want to, I don't want threaten your preconceived notions, or destroy the pretty little lie that race doesn't exist for you. It is no skin off my back what you believe.

That has to do with culture and language, not with race.

That's an amazingly stupid thing to say.

~According to most anthropologists, there are 3-4 major human races:

Outdated and disproven ideas. Coon was a racist who believed that different races represented distinct evolutionary paths into modern humans, and that Europeans and Asians were "advanced" races. This notion is preposterous.

Semites are an ethnic group within the Caucasian race.

This is false. Semitic peoples originated from Africa.

According to some opinions, the Vikings originated from Africa too.

But please, don't respond if you don't want to, I don't want threaten your preconceived notions, or destroy the pretty little lie that race doesn't exist for you. It is no skin off my back what you believe.

No, seriously, you really don't get it. I realize it is a paradigm shift for you, but the United Nations has made that shift and so can you. It has to do with perspective and emotions affecting the way you see the world; you've been told that humans are divided up into different races and you've only experienced this one way of understanding and knowing the world, believing that different 'races' are reality. But that isn't reality. Your reality has been influenced by what you've been told is fact; however, how do you know for certain it is a fact that the human race is divided up into several other races based on physical characteristics? How can you be so certain? It's a paradigm shift. That's how we move forward, thinking outside the box. Otherwise we would still be living in caves and dressing in animal pelts.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/epistemology/

"We may have different religions, different languages, different colored skin, but we all belong to one human race. We all share the same basic values." ~ Kofi Annan

Last edited:
There is no way to judge what the people of Christ's time looked like by comparing them to what people in the region look like today. People travel. They take their genes with them when they go.

No, seriously, you really don't get it. I realize it is a paradigm shift for you, but the United Nations has made that shift and so can you. It has to do with perspective and emotions affecting the way you see the world; you've been told that humans are divided up into different races and you've only experienced this one way of understanding and knowing the world, believing that different 'races' are reality. But that isn't reality. Your reality has been influenced by what you've been told is fact; however, how do you know for certain it is a fact that the human race is divided up into several other races based on physical characteristics? How can you be so certain? It's a paradigm shift. That's how we move forward, thinking outside the box. Otherwise we would still be living in caves and dressing in animal pelts.
I know, I am committing heresy by defying the United Nations. I don't care what some non-scientific left wing political body has to say, their opinion doesn't change the facts. Races are reality, this reality is grounded in scientific fact, in genes and phenotype.

I know, I am committing heresy by defying the United Nations. I don't care what some non-scientific left wing political body has to say, their opinion doesn't change the facts. Races are reality, this reality is grounded in scientific fact, in genes and phenotype.

What science tells us is that humans have different physical characteristics. It does not tell use that humans are divided into different races.

What science tells us is that humans have different physical characteristics. It does not tell use that humans are divided into different races.

Physical and genetic differences.

You just don't like categorizing differences because it offends your left wing sensibilities.

It is odd though, you guys promote the idea we are all special little snowflakes, yet at the same time you want to suggest all human beings are exactly the same. This is 1984 style doublethink.

Geneticists believe anthropologists know what a race is, ethnologists assume their racial classifications are backed up by genetics, and politicians believe that their prejudices have the sanction of both genetics and anthropology.

Bradley R. Schiller, The Economics of Poverty and Discrimination, Unknown English zoologist cited, 169

Forum List

Back