Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
Semites went to Africa, did not come from it. North African people are very different from Sub-Saharan Africans who would racially be considered as Negroid. Semites came from Mesopotamia, which is the European continent.

The real issue and fact is that human beings have been moving all over the globe since the inception of the species, moving from one area to another and interbreeding. We are all ONE RACE. Period. All these other little distinctions are stupd.

If we are all one race, how come I can get a DNA saying what race I am, or what percentage of each race I am?

There are clearly genetic differences between the races. Race Denial is as ignorant as Biblical Creationism.

Genetic differences are slight and represent a "probability".

It's amazing people with no acumen in Science seem to use it when it suits them, as if they were experts.

:eusa_whistle:

Slight genetic differences are really that slight at all. We share 98% of our genetic material with Chimpanzees. Men and women have one different chromosome(sharing 99.7% of the same DNA, we are quite different). People with an extra chromosome develop down syndrome. The slightest genetic difference make a discernible difference.

You are just denying race to fit a political agenda. You are a race denying creationist. No different than a biblical creationist.

Semites went to Africa, did not come from it.

You know, the sad part is that you're sitting there and making crap up as you go. But you probably believe it. You're trying to arrange information around the conclusion you're stubbornly stuck on. But it's simply not true.

Afroasiatic people originated from Africa. Modern Jews have a portion of our ancestry that comes from sub-Sahara Africa. And Ancient Jews had an even larger portion.

North African people are very different from Sub-Saharan Africans who would racially be considered as Negroid. Semites came from Mesopotamia, which is the European continent.

Everything you are saying is designed to desperately hold onto a faulty conclusion. The fact that you insist on clinging to the idea of "Negroid" and "Caucasoid" races shows that you are an ignorant slug. These ideas are rejected by modern scientists. They are built upon observations of modern images. They don't actually do very much to trace ancestral lineage.

The real issue and fact is that human beings have been moving all over the globe since the inception of the species, moving from one area to another and interbreeding. We are all ONE RACE. Period. All these other little distinctions are stupd.

And this right here shows how stupid you are to say everything else that you're saying. Human beings of the 21st century look very different than the people of 2000 years ago. There has been a tremendous amount of ethnic blending. The ethnic groups that exist today do not directly translate into those of 2000 years ago. The body of all Jews of 2000 years ago had a different ethnic identity of the body of ethnic Jews today. Hell, I'm a great example of that fact. I am ethnically a Jew, but I am also ethnically a Puerto Rican. I can assure you, such a thing did not exist in the days of Jesus.

The Jews of 2000 years ago had no more relation to the Europeans of the time, than the Europeans had with the Bantu.

That's an amazingly stupid thing to say.

This is false. Semitic peoples originated from Africa.

All early Semites across the entire Near East appear to have originally been Polytheist. Mesopotamian religion is the earliest recorded and for three millennia was the most influential ] exerting strong influence on the later recorded Canaanite religions then practiced in what is today Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, the Palestinian territories and the Sinai Peninsula, and also those of the Arameans, Chaldeans, Phoenicians/Carthaginians and Arabs. The influence of Mesopotamian religion can also be found in Armenian and Graeco-Roman religion and to some degree upon the later Semitic Monotheistic religions of Judaism, Christianity, Mandaeism, Gnosticism and Islam

Semites went to Africa, did not come from it. North African people are very different from Sub-Saharan Africans who would racially be considered as Negroid. Semites came from Mesopotamia, which is the European continent.

If we are all one race, how come I can get a DNA saying what race I am, or what percentage of each race I am?

There are clearly genetic differences between the races. Race Denial is as ignorant as Biblical Creationism.
Tell that to the United Nations. There are differences that are shown on DNA. Since human beings all over the world, from all different enthnic and cultural backgrounds, interbreed, and always have done so, it is truly impossible to objectively ascertain a specific race. Race is a term used inappropriately. There are genetic differences of skin color and other things, but this is not 'race.' It is a term applied inappropriately.

Last edited:
Semites went to Africa, did not come from it.

You know, the sad part is that you're sitting there and making crap up as you go. But you probably believe it. You're trying to arrange information around the conclusion you're stubbornly stuck on. But it's simply not true.

Afroasiatic people originated from Africa. Modern Jews have a portion of our ancestry that comes from sub-Sahara Africa. And Ancient Jews had an even larger portion.

North African people are very different from Sub-Saharan Africans who would racially be considered as Negroid. Semites came from Mesopotamia, which is the European continent.

Everything you are saying is designed to desperately hold onto a faulty conclusion. The fact that you insist on clinging to the idea of "Negroid" and "Caucasoid" races shows that you are an ignorant slug. These ideas are rejected by modern scientists. They are built upon observations of modern images. They don't actually do very much to trace ancestral lineage.

And this right here shows how stupid you are to say everything else that you're saying. Human beings of the 21st century look very different than the people of 2000 years ago. There has been a tremendous amount of ethnic blending. The ethnic groups that exist today do not directly translate into those of 2000 years ago. The body of all Jews of 2000 years ago had a different ethnic identity of the body of ethnic Jews today. Hell, I'm a great example of that fact. I am ethnically a Jew, but I am also ethnically a Puerto Rican. I can assure you, such a thing did not exist in the days of Jesus.

The Jews of 2000 years ago had no more relation to the Europeans of the time, than the Europeans had with the Bantu.

You demonstrate yourself to be seriously incapable of understanding and comprehending what my posts are saying. Don't direct anything else toward me. I don't discuss things with tiresome idiots. The fact that you are 'Jewish Puerto Rican' totally makes my point, but you can't see it because you apparently don't have the brain power.

Conceived as one of the great races, alongside Mongoloid and Negroid, it was taken to consist of a number of "subraces". The Caucasoid peoples were usually divided in three groups on linguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Berber-Cushitic-Egyptian).
wiki

Last edited:
Science vs. political correctness. Interesting battle.

Isn't it?

The very same people that hold that "race" is meaningful and "genetics" backs them up are the very same people that hold a sky pixie invented the world and all life in seven days.

Gotta love it.

:lol:

I don't know who's saying "race" is meaningful in this discussion. What I find interesting though is that people who will angrily fling their feces towards folks who question the cause of global warming suddenly pretend that the science of anthropology is nonexistent.

Last edited:
P.S. Anyone in the 21st century who refers to "Aryan" and/or "Hamitic" in discussions of ethnic groupings, is a flaming idiot because you're referencing racial theories that have been abandoned 100 years ago. For God's sake, get off Wikipedia's pages about 19 century figures and read some MODERN research, or take a damn class at your local community college. You may as well start telling me that electrons revolve around an atom's nucleus, or that all substances are made up of different portions of the four elements of air, earth, wind, and fire.

Genetic differences are slight and represent a "probability".

It's amazing people with no acumen in Science seem to use it when it suits them, as if they were experts.

:eusa_whistle:

Slight genetic differences are really that slight at all. We share 98% of our genetic material with Chimpanzees. Men and women have one different chromosome(sharing 99.7% of the same DNA, we are quite different). People with an extra chromosome develop down syndrome. The slightest genetic difference make a discernible difference.

You are just denying race to fit a political agenda. You are a race denying creationist. No different than a biblical creationist.

And do you have any fucking idea what that means at all?

We are just starting to understand genetics. It's still a young science. People IN science will tell you that the work has just begun.

But people like you, will say it backs up their racist nonsense.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

And you should stop now.

Oh wait..don't bother. You just showed your stupid self for all to see.

Science vs. political correctness. Interesting battle.

Isn't it?

The very same people that hold that "race" is meaningful and "genetics" backs them up are the very same people that hold a sky pixie invented the world and all life in seven days.

Gotta love it.

I don't know who's saying "race" is meaningful in this discussion. What I find interesting though is that people who will angrily fling their feces towards folks who question the cause of global warming suddenly pretend that the science of anthropology is nonexistent.

You folks are cherry pickers.

This science is valid because it buttresses your idea of race, that science isn't because it says man is causing a shitstorm on earth.

It's scary folks like you can vote.

Tell that to the United Nations. There are differences that are shown on DNA. Since human beings all over the world, from all different enthnic and cultural backgrounds, interbreed, and always have done so, it is truly impossible to objectively ascertain a specific race. Race is a term used inappropriately. There are genetic differences of skin color and other things, but this is not 'race.' It is a term applied inappropriately.

No that is simply not the case. Police departments can even identify a suspects race from a swab.
A New DNA Test Can ID a Suspect's Race, But Police Won't Touch It

On a phenotypical level, archaeologists can identify the race of skeletal remains by the skull.

No that is simply not the case. Police departments can even identify a suspects race from a swab.

On a phenotypical level, archaeologists can identify the race of skeletal remains by the skull.

You have totally, completely, and absolutely missed my point. :lol:

Isn't it?

Gotta love it.

This science is valid because it buttresses your idea of race, that science isn't because it says man is causing a shitstorm on earth.

What buttresses my idea of race and climate change is science. There is nothing you seem to believe in that is not politically motivated.
Don't be scared that I can vote. Be scared that you're so easily manipulated by political rhetoric and ideologically driven race baiting.

Last edited:

What is your point then? I am just responding to what you posted and what I highlighted. Don't be mad at me because you can't convey your point of view.

What buttresses my idea of race and climate change is science. There is nothing you seem to believe in that is not politically motivated.
Don't be scared that I can vote. Be scared that you're so easily manipulated by political rhetoric and ideologically driven race baiting.

Race baiting..

Gotta love it.

What is your point then? I am just responding to what you posted and what I highlighted. Don't be mad at me because you can't convey your point of view.

My point is quite obvious and should have been easily discerned if you have been reading my posts, but if the post your quoted was the only one you read, you may not get it.

The point is that the term 'race' is simply a word, a word used to convey a very subjective idea. That the cops and others use it does not mean it is an accurate term to use nor an accurate way of thinking. Language often affects the way we see reality. Thinking in racial terms is determined by language, not by reality. The United Nations has decided not to use the term because it is not effective, given that people all over the world who are considered to be one race or another are not only one race, but are mixed race, if we are trying to continue to cling to the idea of 'race.' For example, which race is Obama? Which race are my nephews whose mother is black and father white? It is a subjective term that does not correlate with reality. The fact it is being used by authorities here and there does not mean that one race or another are a fact but more of a convenience, a convenience that skews reality. My nephews would be categorized as 'black' and yet they are one half white. ~

Do you get it yet?

Last edited:

My point is quite obvious and should have been easily discerned if you have been reading my posts, but if the post your quoted was the only one you read, you may not get it.

The point is that the term 'race' is simply a word, a word used to convey a very subjective idea. That the cops and others use it does not mean it is an accurate term to use nor an accurate way of thinking. Language often affects the way we see reality. Thinking in racial terms is determined by language, not by reality. The United Nations has decided not to use the term because it is not effective, given that people all over the world who are considered to be one race or another are not only one race, but are mixed race, if we are trying to continue to cling to the idea of 'race.' For example, which race is Obama? Which race are my nephews whose mother is black and father white? It is a subjective term that does not correlate with reality. The fact it is being used by authorities here and there does not mean that one race or another are a fact but more of a convenience, a convenience that skews reality. My nephews would be categorized as 'black' and yet they are one half white. ~

Do you get it yet?
Of course terms are subjective, we can call green blue and and blue green. It doesn't mean these colors don't occupy a different place on the color spectrum. Also, having turquoise doesn't make blue or green any less real.

The same goes for race. We can call a Caucasian a Negroid, and a Negroid a Caucasian, but it doesn't mean that genetic and phenotypical differences don't exist between the groups. Just because someone can be a hybrid of Negroid and Caucasian, doesn't make Negroid and Caucasian any less real.

Race is real, whether you want to admit it or not. I think you recognize it is real. However, you only use race to further political purposes(like immigration, affirmative action, government enforced integration etc).

Do you get it yet?
Of course terms are subjective, we can call green blue and and blue green. It doesn't mean these colors don't occupy a different place on the color spectrum. Also, having turquoise doesn't make blue or green any less real.

The same goes for race. We can call a Caucasian a Negroid, and a Negroid a Caucasian, but it doesn't mean that genetic and phenotypical differences don't exist between the groups. Just because someone can be a hybrid of Negroid and Caucasian, doesn't make Negroid and Caucasian any less real.

Race is real, whether you want to admit it or not. I think you recognize it is real. However, you only use race to further political purposes(like immigration, affirmative action, government enforced integration etc).

No I don't recognize it because it isn't reality. Humans have been moving, migrating if you will, all over the planet since the inception of mankind. There is no one pure race other than the human race. Accept it.

Forum List

Back