“Fox News...fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.” Ret Lt. Col. Ralph Peters

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
“Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.” Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters

I wonder if Trumpo will be asking Ret Lt. Col. Ralph Peters to join his merry go round White House now that he has resigned as a Fox News Contrubuter.

He was booted off for foul language and now he wants revenge.....he can move over to MSLSD

“Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.” Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters

I wonder if Trumpo will be asking Ret Lt. Col. Ralph Peters to join his merry go round White House now that he has resigned as a Fox News Contrubuter.
I doubt it. Peters has always been a dick.

Peters is a nut...a maniac...if left up to him we would be in a full scale war with Russia...he's another butthurt never Trumper...he is a Bush man...enough said...

Must be why he called Obama a pussy.
He's just another hardcore right-winger who's realized the truth.

Cons choosing the Orange buffoon over people that actually served. Gotta love it
Idiot....he helped talk us into Iraq and wanted us to attack Iran while at the same time bashing Russia...your kind of guy I presume?

Faux News is the littering agent to rile up the White Supremacists who hate a diverse America.

Now the Faux Propaganda machine has these Hucklefucks cheering for Putin.

True Dat!
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

For every anti Trump retired officer the Media hunts down, there are 10 pro Trump retired officers. Oddly, the Media never seeks them out. :eusa_think:

Probably would fit right in then.

Contributors come and go and from what I see in Peters's history the retired Lt. Col doesn't have the background to opine on "Constitutional order and the rule of law".

or every anti Trump retired officer the Media hunts down, there are 10 pro Trump retired officers. Oddly, the Media never seeks them out.

Fox News is the (hated by Trumpers) "media"' now".

Are the Trumpo Tweets the only news you believe now?

Contributors come and go and from what I see in Peters's history the retired Lt. Col doesn't have the background to opine on "Constitutional order and the rule of law".
Maybe so, however his opinion being discussed is the one wherein he berates Fox News for driving paranoia into its viewers.

Most of us knew that for decades.

The Orange Buffoon appears to have awaken the retired colonel and now he is being dismissed by the paranoid,

Last edited:
Hossfly, post: 19548616

Cons choosing the Orange buffoon over people that actually served. Gotta love it.
Trump over over Obama and Clinton every time.

Peters has not revised his opinions about Obama and Clinton so why bring them up?
I'm choosing Trump over those who actually served, Obama and Clinton. Learn about sarcasm, Rodney.

Forum List

Back