Fox Analyst Quits Calling network ‘propaganda machine’ for Trump

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Good to hear even those that work for Fox are catching on what we all see.

A longtime Fox News contributor said Tuesday he’s leaving the network, and blasted it for becoming a “propaganda machine.”

Ralph Peters, a strategic analyst for Fox News and a retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army, issued a scathing email to colleagues that was sharply critical of the network’s rhetoric and support for President Donald Trump.

“Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,“ he said in the email, which was obtained by Buzzfeed. “Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

“When prime-time hosts — who have never served our country in any capacity — dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community . . . all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of “deep-state” machinations — I cannot be part of the same organization. . . . To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.”

Peters specializes in Russia analysis, and was harshly critical of former President Barack Obama’s foreign policy. But he said Fox News hosts “now advance Putin’s agenda” and that “we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.”

Fox News analyst quits, calling network ‘propaganda machine’ for Trump

• Banned
Deplorables are actually happy that Fox is a “ propaganda machine” for Trump.

If even a POS like that far rightwing crack head Peters can see this, EVERYBODY should realize this by now.

Forum List

Back