Fox News contributor quits, slams network as 'propaganda machine' for Trump

Hats off to an American Hero. Once Murdoch is gone...his liberal sons will take the FIX state news station in a different direction.
The civil war will have already started by then.

Each and every one of your media outlets will be burned to the ground.

:"Congrats on winning your bogus election, Master! But please, no pee pee tapes!"
\
rivalsSmallTrumpPutin.gif

Filthy Don is such a dumb jackazz! But he's consistent on maintaining that pinko stance. :113:

Hate to break it to the good Lt. Col. Ralph Peters but all media is biased and spouts propaganda to some degree CNN, MSNBC and most of the other major media outlets are just as biased to the left as FOX is to the right. This is something pretty much everyone knows but very few will admit.

Blah blah blah...blow it in your depends you crotchety old bastard. Did he announce his transformation to a female after this? It sounds like the hormones were talking.
And, as we can see...that support for our vets stops at politics.

Ya, democrats hate veterans.
Republicans love Veterans.

They prove that by cutting VA benefits.
Cutting job training for veterans.
Cutting benefits for veterans families.

And we know what Cadet Bone Spurs thinks of soldiers that have seen terrible action:

trump-on-war.jpg

You wouldent know. You ain’t a vet. Your welcom for my service.

Blah blah blah...blow it in your depends you crotchety old bastard. Did he announce his transformation to a female after this? It sounds like the hormones were talking.

We're still allowed to disagree with veterans, right? Remember this is the same guy who called Obama a pussy on live TV for not bombing the snot out of Iran.

He was also suspended by the Network, for a period of time for some
other nonsense he spewed, earlier this year.

Hell, I haven't seen him on there in a few months. They probably weren't
working him and he moved on.

Peters is the guy who called obama a Pussy on national television. He came back after his suspension but hasn't been on for months and months.

Ya, democrats hate veterans.
Republicans love Veterans.

They prove that by cutting VA benefits.
Cutting job training for veterans.
Cutting benefits for veterans families.

And we know what Cadet Bone Spurs thinks of soldiers that have seen terrible action:

trump-on-war.jpg

You wouldent know. You ain’t a vet. Your welcom for my service.

who asked for it?

you got paid, right?

stfu

*gasp*

No!

Fox News contributor quits, slams network as 'propaganda machine' for Trump

A Fox News contributor has quit the network, blasting the channel as a “propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration” in an email announcing his departure.

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters announced that he was quitting Fox News as a strategic analyst on Tuesday in a fiery email to colleagues, BuzzFeed News reported.

"Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed," Peters wrote.

“Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to 'support and defend the Constitution,' and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,” he said.

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Peters continued.

Whenever I see someone quit Fake Fox News like this I don't know whether to cheer them on or just say "Oh come on, what sentient adult doesn't know Fox News lies and is pure propaganda for the Republican party!?" I don't know if these people actually once believed Fox was real. Nobody is that stupid are they?

Forum List

Back