Fox News Caught On Video Deliberately Avoiding Video Shots Of Ron Paul Supporters

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
<object width="425" height="366"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkRSEX3O-Uc&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkRSEX3O-Uc&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="366"></embed></object>

This just goes to show the blatant censoring of RP that is still going on.

Like him or not, this is fucking AMERICA. People running for president, especially a man who has so much support nationwide, deserve EQUAL COVERAGE.

And you wonder why some people are so pissed off at this country. It's not that we hate America, it's that we're tired of seeing the government and media blatantly show us how much they don't GIVE a fuck about us.

What a bunch of bullshit!! "I don't want shots of Ron Paul's people, i just want shots of people eating, and crap"

Nah, no shots of anything having to do with a candidate...just shots of fat asses stuffing their faces...

And crap.

<object width="425" height="366"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkRSEX3O-Uc&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkRSEX3O-Uc&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="366"></embed></object>

This just goes to show the blatant censoring of RP that is still going on.

Like him or not, this is fucking AMERICA. People running for president, especially a man who has so much support nationwide, deserve EQUAL COVERAGE.

And you wonder why some people are so pissed off at this country. It's not that we hate America, it's that we're tired of seeing the government and media blatantly show us how much they don't GIVE a fuck about us.

What a bunch of bullshit!! "I don't want shots of Ron Paul's people, i just want shots of people eating, and crap"

Nah, no shots of anything having to do with a candidate...just shots of fat asses stuffing their faces...

And crap.
America is a one party state in which the bilderbuirgs and skull and bones select the two candidates Clinton's Kerry bush's all serve the same masters as the corporate media and cant have a wild card like Ron Paul screwing up a perfect scam

This is bullshit but its not just Republicans who do it instead the Democratic Party does it too. Ironically, these two parties represent the same faction in our society and we are supposed to accept this crap. For those of you who intend to watch the Democratic debate tonight don't expect to have all the candidates to be represented since Mike Gravel, who I do not support, was exluded. The Democratic-Republican and the National Republicans can burn in hell because these bitches took control of our country shortly after the Constituti9on was ratified and they have held a death grip on us since then. When a member of another party is elected that they do not agree with they even have the audacity to refuse to allow them to take their seats in Congress. How much more must we put up with from this party whose two arms control our nation. Maybe Kerry and Bush were best buddies when they were in the Skulls and Bones together. I am sure Bush, Sr. and Bill Clinton are having their love fest right now. :rofl:

America is a one party state in which the bilderbuirgs and skull and bones select the two candidates Clinton's Kerry bush's all serve the same masters as the corporate mediaand cant have a wild card like Ron Paul screwing up a perfect scam

That pretty much sums it up.

For your information,...Fox News is not the Republican Party, and Ron Paul is not even a real republican! He shouldn't even be in the Republican Debates for that very reason.

Ron Paul won't win, so why cover someone who will only lose, and is not a factor? Fact is, money wins elections these days.

Your choice of words are an indication of some real anger, or hatred. I will pray for you.

So, your purpose is what?

For your information,...Fox News is not the Republican Party, and Ron Paul is not even a real republican! He shouldn't even be in the Republican Debates for that very reason.

Ron Paul won't win, so why cover someone who will only lose, and is not a factor? Fact is, money wins elections these days.

Your choice of words are an indication of some real anger, or hatred. I will pray for you.

To defend FauxNews? They fail and so do you.

Logic is:

You don't give a rats ass about Ron Paul or anything he has to say. Do I need to be more clear?

I actually don't need you to tell ME what I think. Ron Paul to me is what I said,...he is not a real Republican. So why does he hide in as a republican if not one? I think he has some good thoughts, but at the same time, he to me is not very realistic about reality. Thats just me,...clear?

Fox is the very best!

And Hillarious Clinton is the "lap-dog" for Satan himself. What a fake too! She has no history of doing a single thing productive,....except for when it comes to herself!

Ron Paul is just too far out there too be honest.

Good on Fox. I support anything that pisses off the black helicopter/Stormfront crowd.

hal yuwjad aHad hunaa yataHaddath al'ingiliiziyya?
&#1607;&#1604; &#1578;&#1578;&#1603;&#1604;&#1605; &#1575;&#1604;&#1604;&#1594;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#1593;&#1585;&#1576;&#1610;&#1577;&#1567;
&#1575;&#1580;&#1605;&#1604; &#1575;&#1604;&#1578;&#1607;&#1575;&#1606;&#1610; &#1576;&#1605;&#1606;&#1575;&#1587;&#1576;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1610;&#1604;&#1575;&#1583; &#1608; &#1581;&#1604;&#1608;&#1604; &#1575;&#1604;&#1587;&#1606;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#1580;&#1583;&#1610;&#1583;&#1577;

Are you for real?

Fox is the very best!

And Hillarious Clinton is the "lap-dog" for Satan himself. What a fake too! She has no history of doing a single thing productive,....except for when it comes to herself!

Ron Paul is just too far out there too be honest.

Anyone only serious enough to call himself a DemTurd is not on my list of reliable informants. Just call it Military Intelligence.

Are you for real?

Anyone only serious enough to call himself a DemTurd is not on my list of reliable informants. Just call it Military Intelligense.

All this good info you are getting,...and that is the best you can reply with?:eusa_clap:

Intelligense? What word is that?:eusa_shhh:

You are on your own until you can find something topic related to post, otherwise I won't entertain your child-like behavior, or even try to reason to what is going on in your head. God Bless You!:eusa_pray:

Intelligense, intelligence, whatever. I don't suppose you have much of either.

All this good info you are getting,...and that is the best you can reply with?:eusa_clap:

Intelligense? What word is that?:eusa_shhh:

You are on your own until you can find something topic related to post, otherwise I won't entertain your child-like behavior, or even try to reason to what is going on in your head. God Bless You!:eusa_pray:

Prove me wrong, demturd.

Paul did bring in 5 mil last quarter, which is pretty good. RP is a conservative, unlike the guys running as republicans right now. I guess the republican party no longer represents conservatives, just as the democratic party no longer represents liberals.

Forum List

Back