Ron Paul On Iran: Fox News Interview...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by paulitician, Jan 14, 2012.

1. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    "This idea that they're looking for a fight, I think that is all a concoction of the West so as to prepare the people for a war that is likely to come when we have a policy like this. I think it makes the perfect argument for my non-intervention foreign policy. We shouldn't be engaged and stirring up trouble."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsTwEawM1aY]Ron Paul Interview With Megyn Kelly On Iran & South Carolina 1/13/12 - YouTube[/ame]

2. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    This is how much of a lunatic Ron Paul is and why he will never be elected president.

3. Caroljo

Caroljo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    I hope you're right....but we all found out in 2008 there's alot of ignorant people out there!!

4. CaughtInTheMid

CaughtInTheMid Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +80
    three nuclear scientists killed in iran in the last two years. Israel and the US don't want iran to have nuclear weapons.

is there anyone in our country that is naive enough to believe that either we, or Israel, didn't make this happen? if so, do you have some money you want me to invest for you?

5. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,767
    I actually agree with him on this. All the scary Iran stories we have been getting lately are just terrible exaggerations and many of them seem to be coming from the stupid Moonie times.

6. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    If Iran attacks us the blood is on your hands and people like you who feel it is your right to fuck with any and all countries.

Thank you for making the US a unsafe place to live by supporting Terrorism.

7. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    They just don't know any better. So i can't really blame them. War is all they know. Years & years of Militarization propaganda has warped their minds. They were raised on that. Hopefully one day these people will grow weary of endless War. I still hold out some hope on that. But the Military Industrial Complex is mighty powerful. It definitely wont be easy ending their permanent War agenda.

8. Caroljo

Caroljo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    Too many people think that just because Iran has been spewing hatred and has been for many years that they are just fearmongers, they'll never do anything...they havent yet!

I'm sure everyone has heard the story of the boy that cried WOLF?? That's the game they're playing... we get complacent and think nothing will ever happen, so our guard is way down when it does. They're not stupid people in Iran, their shrewd.

9. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    This is one reason why he is one of the only candidates that could be a risk to Obama, and why he could gain some liberal votes.
    You are the lunatic.

10. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    Can someone, anyone tell me why we NEED to attack Iran? It seems we're provoking them into attacking us with all the economic sanctions were putting on them. FFS the justification for invading Iraq was greater and how did that turn out?

Leon Panetta says they don't have a nuke and are a long ways away from one. Why can't we just leave them alone?