Ron Paul On Iran: Fox News Interview...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
"This idea that they're looking for a fight, I think that is all a concoction of the West so as to prepare the people for a war that is likely to come when we have a policy like this. I think it makes the perfect argument for my non-intervention foreign policy. We shouldn't be engaged and stirring up trouble."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsTwEawM1aY]Ron Paul Interview With Megyn Kelly On Iran & South Carolina 1/13/12 - YouTube[/ame]

This is how much of a lunatic Ron Paul is and why he will never be elected president.

three nuclear scientists killed in iran in the last two years. Israel and the US don't want iran to have nuclear weapons.

is there anyone in our country that is naive enough to believe that either we, or Israel, didn't make this happen? if so, do you have some money you want me to invest for you?

I actually agree with him on this. All the scary Iran stories we have been getting lately are just terrible exaggerations and many of them seem to be coming from the stupid Moonie times.

This is how much of a lunatic Ron Paul is and why he will never be elected president.

If Iran attacks us the blood is on your hands and people like you who feel it is your right to fuck with any and all countries.

Thank you for making the US a unsafe place to live by supporting Terrorism.

If Iran attacks us the blood is on your hands and people like you who feel it is your right to fuck with any and all countries.

Thank you for making the US a unsafe place to live by supporting Terrorism.

They just don't know any better. So i can't really blame them. War is all they know. Years & years of Militarization propaganda has warped their minds. They were raised on that. Hopefully one day these people will grow weary of endless War. I still hold out some hope on that. But the Military Industrial Complex is mighty powerful. It definitely wont be easy ending their permanent War agenda.

Too many people think that just because Iran has been spewing hatred and has been for many years that they are just fearmongers, they'll never do anything...they havent yet!

I'm sure everyone has heard the story of the boy that cried WOLF?? That's the game they're playing... we get complacent and think nothing will ever happen, so our guard is way down when it does. They're not stupid people in Iran, their shrewd.

This is one reason why he is one of the only candidates that could be a risk to Obama, and why he could gain some liberal votes.
You are the lunatic.

Can someone, anyone tell me why we NEED to attack Iran? It seems we're provoking them into attacking us with all the economic sanctions were putting on them. FFS the justification for invading Iraq was greater and how did that turn out?

Leon Panetta says they don't have a nuke and are a long ways away from one. Why can't we just leave them alone?

Too many people think that just because Iran has been spewing hatred and has been for many years that they are just fearmongers, they'll never do anything...they havent yet!

I'm sure everyone has heard the story of the boy that cried WOLF?? That's the game they're playing... we get complacent and think nothing will ever happen, so our guard is way down when it does. They're not stupid people in Iran, their shrewd.

They're also not suicidal.

If they managed to get a nuke and used it...and that's a a BIG IF...what do you think the life expectancy of the mullahs and Hockaloogiejad would be?...About three minutes, that's how long.

Dr. Paul is 100% correct.

Can someone, anyone tell me why we NEED to attack Iran? It seems we're provoking them into attacking us with all the economic sanctions were putting on them. FFS the justification for invading Iraq was greater and how did that turn out?

Leon Panetta says they don't have a nuke and are a long ways away from one. Why can't we just leave them alone?
War is peace, man. ;)

It's all about Globalism/Imperialism for our Nation now. We've been meddling with and bombing Nations around the World for the last 70yrs. straight. And that's all most Americans know. The Military Industrial Complex and the Global Elite run the show in the end. Our Soldiers & Citizens are mere pawns in their game.

"Military Men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." - New World Order Globalist scumbag Henry Kissinger.

If they managed to get a nuke and used it...and that's a a BIG IF...what do you think the life expectancy of the mullahs and Hockaloogiejad would be?...About three minutes, that's how long.

Ohhhh sir.... But we must borrow billions more from China and "lightly" attack Iran for years... never defeat them because then there would be no enemy. Instead we just kill their military slowly, starve their people for ten years or more... The ones that die are lucky because they don't starve!

The simple fact that none of the Iran haters will commit to simply nuking Iran sums up their lack of a case against Iran. So what is the plan, hurt their economy and attack them politely for years? Yeah, that won't have blow back... One day the fighting will have to stop because the Liberals and Neocons will have sunk the US in so much debt it simply won’t be possible to fight... Then what? Does Iran attack back or do they step back and thank America for hurting them for years and helping them see how bad of a country they really are and apologize to us?

Why not just withdraw and let them do whatever they want, which is what Ron Paul would do. Iran doesn't really want to close the Strait of Hormuz, the west is just saying that, lying, to pressure war. If we leave them alone, naturally they won't do it.

Let Iran develop whatever nuclear weapons they want. Trust that they are just lying, blowing smoke, when they threaten to use those weapons. On what basis should we believe them, when Ron Paul clearly says they don't mean it. Ron Paul says that Iran has no committment to the domination of Islam. Iran says they do. Dither dither, who to believe. Hmmm Ron Paul or Iran?

Ron Paul says that the cold war methods of mutually assured destruction will work against muslims who say "we crave death" as it did against the Russians. Who to believe? Hmmm. Ron Paul or suicide bombers? That's a hard one because the Russians never used suicide bombers.

Iran doesn't really mean to kill all the Jews. No matter how many times they say it, not even when it is a mandate of the koran. How do we know that they are lying when they say they would? Because RON PAUL says differently. That's how we know. Ron Paul says if we just let them overrun Israel the muslims will be happy and there will be peace in the whole world forever after. I never heard any of that from Iran or any other muslm. What I do remember, quite clearly, is that the last time the world "sacrificed" one country for the good of all, it was Poland handed over to the Nazis and we got "Peace in our time".

Factually those who support Ron Paul's isolationism do so because they hold as a hope or article of faith that he is right and the proponents of islamic domination or worse yet, the ones who are working toward a Mahdeic chaos, are lying. They don't really mean it. The west is just using all these awful threats to manufacture another fun war.

This is why Ron Paul is a lunatic. I know Paul is wishful thinking out of his own delusions. There is NO REASON to disbelieve Iran. None. Name one.

The radical Islamist are NOT afraid to die! They don't care that we would most likely turn their country into a sheet of glass...if they die for their cause, it's a great thing for them, they get to have their virgins! If you think they're afraid of what we would do, then you really don't know much about Islam.....

Why not just withdraw and let them do whatever they want, which is what Ron Paul would do. Iran doesn't really want to close the Strait of Hormuz, the west is just saying that, lying, to pressure war. If we leave them alone, naturally they won't do it.

Let Iran develop whatever nuclear weapons they want. Trust that they are just lying, blowing smoke, when they threaten to use those weapons. On what basis should we believe them, when Ron Paul clearly says they don't mean it. Ron Paul says that Iran has no committment to the domination of Islam. Iran says they do. Dither dither, who to believe. Hmmm Ron Paul or Iran?

Ron Paul says that the cold war methods of mutually assured destruction will work against muslims who say "we crave death" as it did against the Russians. Who to believe? Hmmm. Ron Paul or suicide bombers? That's a hard one because the Russians never used suicide bombers.

Iran doesn't really mean to kill all the Jews. No matter how many times they say it, not even when it is a mandate of the koran. How do we know that they are lying when they say they would? Because RON PAUL says differently. That's how we know. Ron Paul says if we just let them overrun Israel the muslims will be happy and there will be peace in the whole world forever after. I never heard any of that from Iran or any other muslm. What I do remember, quite clearly, is that the last time the world "sacrificed" one country for the good of all, it was Poland handed over to the Nazis and we got "Peace in our time".

Factually those who support Ron Paul's isolationism do so because they hold as a hope or article of faith that he is right and the proponents of islamic domination or worse yet, the ones who are working toward a Mahdeic chaos, are lying. They don't really mean it. The west is just using all these awful threats to manufacture another fun war.

This is why Ron Paul is a lunatic. I know Paul is wishful thinking out of his own delusions. There is NO REASON to disbelieve Iran. None. Name one.

Actually,many of our Cold War interventions have had catastrophic impacts on our Nation. Our own Government actually helped create Bin Laden's Al Qaeda while intervening in Afghanistan. Also,our meddling in Iran helped create the rise of radical Islam there. So Blow Back can bring terrible future consequences to our Nation. Ron Paul is not talking about 'Isolationism',he's talking about common sense & reason. Our endless meddling does often come back to haunt us. This agenda of pre-emptive Intervention & War only creates the Wars it was supposedly intended to avoid. So what sense does it really make? It's time for real change. Go with Dr. Paul on this.

The radical Islamist are NOT afraid to die! They don't care that we would most likely turn their country into a sheet of glass...if they die for their cause, it's a great thing for them, they get to have their virgins! If you think they're afraid of what we would do, then you really don't know much about Islam.....
Bullshit....The Iranian people aren't the mullahs....If you believe that they are, you really don't know much about the history of a few oppressing the many.

Of course they are suicidal! They don't believe it is suicide but they have been specifically chosen to fulfill islamic prophesy! Out of nuclear war, the 12th Imam will come and being peace, prosperity and beauty to the whole world.

Of course we have the weapons to end such pretentions. There is a universe of difference between having the weapons and having the will to use those weapons.

Forum List

Back