Fox News Caught On Video Deliberately Avoiding Video Shots Of Ron Paul Supporters

For your information,...Fox News is not the Republican Party, and Ron Paul is not even a real republican! He shouldn't even be in the Republican Debates for that very reason.

Just for shits and giggles, why don't you sum up what a 'Republican' really is, then. And then explain with fact why Ron Paul is not one.

Ron Paul won't win, so why cover someone who will only lose, and is not a factor?

How could you possibly know who would lose or not before it happens? You one of those people who thinks the corporate-ran 'scientific polls' reflect the actual vote? Come on man, do you know how many times those polls have been wrong compared to the actual outcome in the elections?

Fact is, money wins elections these days.

Yeah, and Ron made the most this past quarter, and sits at 3rd in 'cash on hand' among GOP candidates...and there's still another quarter to go.

Just for shits and giggles, why don't you sum up what a 'Republican' really is, then. And then explain with fact why Ron Paul is not one.

How could you possibly know who would lose or not before it happens? You one of those people who thinks the corporate-ran 'scientific polls' reflect the actual vote? Come on man, do you know how many times those polls have been wrong compared to the actual outcome in the elections?

Yeah, and Ron made the most this past quarter, and sits at 3rd in 'cash on hand' among GOP candidates...and there's still another quarter to go.

The avatar you have explains a lot about you, so if I was to explain myself to you on my reasoning,..you probably won't be adult enough to understand.

I said what I said,..you just watch and see if I am wrong ok?

<object width="425" height="366"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkRSEX3O-Uc&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkRSEX3O-Uc&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="366"></embed></object>

This just goes to show the blatant censoring of RP that is still going on.

Like him or not, this is fucking AMERICA. People running for president, especially a man who has so much support nationwide, deserve EQUAL COVERAGE.

And you wonder why some people are so pissed off at this country. It's not that we hate America, it's that we're tired of seeing the government and media blatantly show us how much they don't GIVE a fuck about us.

What a bunch of bullshit!! "I don't want shots of Ron Paul's people, i just want shots of people eating, and crap"

Nah, no shots of anything having to do with a candidate...just shots of fat asses stuffing their faces...

And crap.

As far as im concerned Ron Paul is a traitor to his party and can eat a big fat shit burger. He is not a true Conservative that is why they don't cover him. However eventhough I don't like him I do agree it is unfair. I think it's bullshit that the only ones who get media attention are Giuliani, Thompson, Romney and sometimes McCain. I think that Tancredo, Hunter, Huckabee, Paul, Dr. Keys should get as much attention, especially during the debates. The media only focuses on the big 3 or 4. Frankly Romney and Thompson have no business in the race let alone the White House. McCain I deeply respect what he has done for our country but he is past his prime and I really like Giuliani, he has done a lot for our country starting way back when he was a Federal Prosecutor and the #2 man at the Department of Justice after bringing down the Mafia Commission. Personally I really like Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo, both men I have met and both I admire. They have done a lot for our country and Hunter is a decorated Green Beret who served several tours and his son (who is running for his Congress seat) is fighting in Iraq as we speak.

I also am sick of the Democratic Debates for that same reason. Clinton, Edwards and Obama get all the spotlight but Senator Dodd, Governor Richardson and Senator Biden get basically ignored. They should be given every oppertunity that their opponents get. I have met Dodd, Richardson and Biden when they came to the events center I work for and I think any one of them are a better candidate then Clinton, Edwards or Obama. Of the Democrats I personally prefer Senator Dodd for many reasons but the main one is he has more experience then the others and has been consistant on his stances on the issues.

It's pretty funny hearing the Pauletts whining about censorship...

Maybe when they stop spamming every poll, and stop acting like juvenile idiots, people MIGHT(doubt it), take them seriously....

But mostly............people are just laughing their asses off over the Pauletts and the Ron Paul REVOLUTION....

Muttley.gif

As far as im concerned Ron Paul is a traitor to his party and can eat a big fat shit burger. He is not a true Conservative that is why they don't cover him.

Being a traitor to the republican party makes a candidate more likely to be a true Conservative. Please explain why you don't think he's a conservative.

Being a traitor to the republican party makes a candidate more likely to be a true Conservative. Please explain why you don't think he's a conservative.

He CAN'T explain. In fact, no one in here who makes that claim has ever explained. They just THINK it to be so, so as far as they're concerned, it's true.

N.M. claims he's conservative, and that Ron isn't, but in his post he says he likes Giuliani, who's about as liberal as it gets in the republican party. Go figure, huh?

It's pretty funny hearing the Pauletts whining about censorship...

Maybe when they stop spamming every poll, and stop acting like juvenile idiots, people MIGHT(doubt it), take them seriously....

But mostly............people are just laughing their asses off over the Pauletts and the Ron Paul REVOLUTION....

Muttley.gif

But if 10's of thousands of people, head and shoulders above all the other candidates, came in and voted for your candidate in a poll, it wouldn't be 'spamming'.

Don't hate just because no one cares enough about the other candidates to make an effort.

We'll see come primary time.

But if 10's of thousands of people, head and shoulders above all the other candidates, came in and voted for your candidate in a poll, it wouldn't be 'spamming'.

Don't hate just because no one cares enough about the other candidates to make an effort.

We'll see come primary time.

No haten on my part....I've never laughed so much...

I don't have to worry about people spamming the candidates polls who I support, because we don't feel so insecure of ourselves where we need to act so desperate...

You all's spamming of polls and demanding to be "SEEN" with your goffy signs and such, is just showing you act like juvenile children(which I believe most of you are), and you're definitely not helping your so called god of the revolution....Ronnie Paul..

But hey....if it blows your alls skirt up....have at it....I'll continue :rofl:

He CAN'T explain. In fact, no one in here who makes that claim has ever explained. They just THINK it to be so, so as far as they're concerned, it's true.

N.M. claims he's conservative, and that Ron isn't, but in his post he says he likes Giuliani, who's about as liberal as it gets in the republican party. Go figure, huh?

Ok dipshit I said I like Giuliani and I respect the man he has done a lot for our country and has served our country for well over 20 years, BUT I support Hunter and Tancredo.

Also Giuliani has far more Conservative positions then Liberal.

Ok dipshit I said I like Giuliani and I respect the man he has done a lot for our country and has served our country for well over 20 years, BUT I support Hunter and Tancredo.

Also Giuliani has far more Conservative positions then Liberal.

Like gun control and abortion? Right. You people that keep trying to sell these liberals as Republicans might as well save yourself the anguish and just give the White House to the Dems without a fight.

Because he's a god damn Libertarian and should be running on that ticket. he also votes more Librally then Conservativly.

Wow...

You really don't understand the American political system, and what makes someone Conservative. Ron Paul is the ONLY Conservative in the race that actually believes in the traditional Republican positions, in the ideological framework of Bob Taft and Barry Goldwater.

Secondly, for a conservative, you can barely put together a coherent sentence in English. Illegal immigrants speak better English than you.

Like gun control and abortion? Right. You people that keep trying to sell these liberals as Republicans might as well save yourself the anguish and just give the White House to the Dems without a fight.

His position on Gun Control comes from years prosecuting the most ruthless and dangerous Criminal's in the nation as a Federal Prosecutor and being #2 at the Justice Department changes your out look on that issue. Also he is againt Abortion personally and morally but he also thinks it's not the Governments right to determine if it's legal, he also lowered the Abortion rate in New York City drastically with programs he started to get mothers to not abort the baby and put it up for adoption.

Wow...

You really don't understand the American political system, and what makes someone Conservative. Ron Paul is the ONLY Conservative in the race that actually believes in the traditional Republican positions, in the ideological framework of Bob Taft and Barry Goldwater.

Secondly, for a conservative, you can barely put together a coherent sentence in English. Illegal immigrants speak better English than you.

I see they let you out of the Life Stress Center Jeff, so what medication do they have you on now?

Ron Paul from what I have read doesn't have many Convervative values, the main one is his Anti Military and Anti War stances.

Because he's a god damn Libertarian and should be running on that ticket. he also votes more Librally then Conservativly.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Just when i thought you couldn't get any politically stupider, you go and say something like that!

You're a joke dude!!

PLEASE, for once, show us something about Ron's voting record that even comes CLOSE to indicating 'liberal'.

DO IT.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Just when i thought you couldn't get any politically stupider, you go and say something like that!

You're a joke dude!!

PLEASE, for once, show us something about Ron's voting record that even comes CLOSE to indicating 'liberal'.

DO IT.

"stupider".....excellent...

Ron Paul from what I have read doesn't have many Convervative values, the main one is his Anti Military and Anti War stances.

Anti-military? You fool. Fox News couldn't have said it any better.

He'd be more than happy to use the military as long as there was a reason to.

He voted YES to Afghanistan. So that throws out that ridiculous label you just tried to pull off.

You obviously haven't even read a fact sheet about the man, let alone actually done some real homework on him.

-Never voted for an unbalanced budget
-Never voted to raise taxes
-Pro 2nd amendment
-constantly votes against welfare bills
-voted against Amnesty for illegals
-anti-abortion...although as far as he's concerned it's not a federal issue in the first place
-never votes for increased federal government, in fact he'd like to remove a few unnecessary cabinet positions as it is.

I could go on and on. There's NOTHING liberal about Ron Paul.

NOTHING.

Get it through your scull. You're a moron as far as politics go. You're grammar leaves a lot to be desired, as well.

Forum List

Back