Eots?

the question of skull and bones is a important and relevant question the significance is lost on you rgs due to your ignorance, instead of tasering why not answer the question

He's a fucking idiot and when you attack his faction which controls the country he will attack you. This country has never been free and those who believe it has are fucking idiots. The one-party (consisting of the Democratic and Republican divisions) that controls this country deserves what it gets and I laugh at them all.

Could this be EOTS? Or just where the delusion will eventually take him/her?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071030/ap_on_re_us/student_tasered

Ohh I put it in politics because thats what his delusional rant was about.

so you think that skull and bones connections between the Bush's and Kerry and throughout the top administration are a delusion ? or the statistical odds of such events occurring outside of design. your a fascist dictators dream living in your brave new world..... taking your soma

Soma in Aldous Huxley's
Brave New World

"All the advantages of Christianity and alcohol; none of their defects."

"..there is always soma, delicious soma, half a gramme for a half-holiday, a gramme for a week-end, two grammes for a trip to the gorgeous East, three for a dark eternity on the moon..."

"Benito was notoriously good-natured. People said of him that he could have got through life without ever touching soma. The malice and bad tempers from which other people had to take holidays never afflicted him. Reality for Benito was always sunny."

"you do look glum! What you need is a gramme of soma."

"Soma was served with the coffee. Lenina took two half-gramme tablets and Henry three."

"the warm, the richly coloured, the infinitely friendly world of soma-holiday. How kind, how good-looking, how delightfully amusing every one was! "

"Swallowing half an hour before closing time, that second dose of soma had raised a quite impenetrable wall between the actual universe and their minds."

"The service had begun. The dedicated soma tablets were placed in the centre of the table. The loving cup of strawberry ice-cream soma was passed from hand to hand and, with the formula, "I drink to my annihilation," twelve times quaffed."

"By this time the soma had begun to work. Eyes shone, cheeks were flushed, the inner light of universal benevolence broke out on every face in happy, friendly smiles. Even Bernard felt himself a little melted."

"I don't understand anything," she said with decision, determined to preserve her incomprehension intact. "Nothing. Least of all," she continued in another tone "why you don't take soma when you have these dreadful ideas of yours. You'd forget all about them. And instead of feeling miserable, you'd be jolly. So jolly,"

Besides your paranoid delusional world do you HAVE a life?

well I don't have any paranoid delusions. but yes i do indeed have a very fulfilled and functioning life that includes three children a beautiful wife and close friends I love life a give praise for all my blessings . however that is irrelevant to the fact that it is a delusion to believe secret society's and shadow government warned of by past presidents and patriots have not arrived in spades and the very existence and sovereignty of this great nation is in peril

Forum List

Back