FOX News at it again.

prove it was intentional
you cant

it's happened at FOX too many times to think it isn't intentional.... and it absolutely fits with their modus operandi.

would i swear to it on a stack of bibles? no... but it's sure more likely than not.
again, it doesnt prove it was intentional
and, the fact that it has happened many times supports the notion that it was "just another error"

prove it was intentional
you cant

it's happened at FOX too many times to think it isn't intentional.... and it absolutely fits with their modus operandi.

would i swear to it on a stack of bibles? no... but it's sure more likely than not.
again, it doesnt prove it was intentional
and, the fact that it has happened many times supports the notion that it was "just another error"

Funny that "just another error" only seems to effect Republican officials in scandal being labeled Democrat.

Prove it wasn't. You can't.
cant prove a negative
you FAIL

Prove it was unintentional.

Are you really, honestly, this fucking stupid?

Do you know what proving a negative actually means? It means proving that something doesn't exist. Thats not the case here.

Seriously...you should really take that back dude. I know you are a fucking moron, but even you don't want to say that you can't prove something was unintentional.

cant prove a negative
you FAIL

Do you know what proving a negative actually means? It means proving that something doesn't exist. Thats not the case here.

Seriously...you should really take that back dude. I know you are a fucking moron, but even you don't want to say that you can't prove something was unintentional.
no, you are the fucking moron
you made the claim that it was intentional
i never made the claim it was unintentional
you are the one needing to provide proof
you are too fucking stupid to know that evidence of multiple errors leans toward incompetence and not malice

you are too fucking stupid to know that evidence of multiple errors leans toward incompetence and not malice

Actually you did.

the only people that care when FNC makes an error are morons like YOU

Whoops!

So are you going to take back your claim that you can't prove something is unintentional? Yes or no?

Actually you did.

Whoops!

So are you going to take back your claim that you can't prove something is unintentional? Yes or no?
and since they have made multiple errors
the facts support that
still havent seen your facts to back up that it was intentional

Actually you did.

Whoops!

Michael Reagan says it best about the Bush regime. He says, Either this adminstration is incompedent, which is possible, OR, they wanted to give the illusion of being dumb.

you fucking morons are too fucking stupid for words
and bobo, you are the chief moron

Actually you did.

Whoops!

Michael Reagan says it best about the Bush regime. He says, Either this adminstration is incompedent, which is possible, OR, they wanted to give the illusion of being dumb.
that still doesnt say they lied
:lol:
bobo the moron fails again

Actually you did.

Whoops!

and since they have made multiple errors
the facts support that
still havent seen your facts to back up that it was intentional

Alright, I'll take that as a no. This is gonna be fun :lol::lol::lol:

Do explain how multiple instances of something happening lead to the conclusion that something was unintentional rather than intentional. Explain the reasoning behind that.

Forum List

Back