Another Republican bites the dust.

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Mark Sanford is toast. Of course he brings up his "faith". Thank God he's gone from public life.

Why are we happy that people who dare to adhere to a religion (well, not any religion..only Christianity) are gone?

Man, can anyone be faithful nowadays? I'm thinking that he should run for POTUS anyway.

How is he gone? If Vetter, Spitzer & Craig survived, why won't he for this?

Do you have some new news?
Spitzer didn't survive, but the two Republicans did. Good point, he'll probably be re-elected in a landslide.

I don't think that he can be re-elected. Term limits.
He made it clear that he wanted to be president. He'll have no more public life outside of SC.

Why are we happy that people who dare to adhere to a religion (well, not any religion..only Christianity) are gone?

Adhere to your religion all you want. Just don't try to tell other people that they should be adhering to your religion, or try to force them to adhere to your religions values.

Adhere to your religion all you want. Just don't try to tell other people that they should be adhering to your religion, or try to force them to adhere to your religions values.

Excuse me but I'm free to tell you anything I want---just as you are free to tell me anything you want. Do you understand how that works ?

Excuse me but I'm free to tell you anything I want---just as you are free to tell me anything you want. Do you understand how that works ?

Go for it. And then when you have an affair and betray your own morals that you admonished me for not following, I will laugh in your face and find it amusing that you can't run for president anymore.

Well, not you per se, but I'm sure you get the point.

Go for it. And then when you have an affair and betray your own morals that you admonished me for not following, I will laugh in your face and find it amusing that you can't run for president anymore.

Laughing in people's faces is not an endearing quality either. Do it a lot and see how it helps you on the campaign trail. And show me one person who has never been a hypocrite while your at it. :lol:
The hypocrite hunt is one of the most boring thing happening these days. It doesn't take any amont of wisdom or even common sense to find one.

Laughing in people's faces is not an endearing quality either. Do it a lot and see how it helps you on the campaign trail. And show me one person who has never been a hypocrite while your at it. :lol:
The hypocrite hunt is one of the most boring thing happening these days. It doesn't take any amont of wisdom or even common sense to find one.

I'm not running for office. And that everyone is, at times, a hypocrite does not remove the fact that I am going to laugh in your face if you show your hypocrisy, especially while using your religion as a tool to tell people how they should be acting.

Nice switching the goal posts though. At first you are defending your right to say whatever you want (not that I was ever questioning that, but whatevs), now its suddenly whats "endearing".

I'm not running for office. And that everyone is, at times, a hypocrite does not remove the fact that I am going to laugh in your face if you show your hypocrisy, especially while using your religion as a tool to tell people how they should be acting.

Nice switching the goal posts though. At first you are defending your right to say whatever you want (not that I was ever questioning that, but whatevs), now its suddenly whats "endearing".

I'm not running for office either-weird how that works. There's nothing endearing about politics. If you're expecting to find some there, you are looking in the wrong place. Politician commits hypocrisy---omg ---shocker.
Brilliant of you to uncover it. :lol:

I'm not running for office either-weird how that works. There's nothing endearing about politics. If you're expecting to find some there, you are looking in the wrong place. Politician commits hypocrisy---omg ---shocker.

Then maybe I wasn't addressing you with my original statement, eh?

Then maybe I wasn't addressing you with my original statement, eh?

Or maybe you're just a dumb shit. Who knows or cares ?

Forum List

Back