FOX News at it again.

Umm saying that they purposefully mislead and lie the public for propaganda purposes isn't exactly a "defense". Mussolini, after all, did make the trains run on time but thats not exactly a ringing endorsement of his regime.
so, like you, they keep making themselves look stupid on purpose

Except that people like you actually believe the bullshit they spew.
wait, i'm calling them incompetent, and that makes you believe that i believe them?
:lol:
TOO FUCKIN FUNNY

Maybe they care more about being a Republican propaganda machine than looking good, eh? If they wanted to look good they'd make provide some semblance of impartiality, which they clearly don't.

The Corporations that own Fox News & Rush Limbaugh's radio stations don't efen care if they make a profit.

Think about how much money it costs presidential candidates for a 30 second commercial.

Now think about Rush getting to spew the GOP agenda to millions of Americans for 3 hours a day, and Fox spews bullshit on us 24/7.

Invaluable.

And no one watching Fox cares. Or, they believe those mistakes and won't believe you or me even if we prove them to be wrong. Look at Dive. He's justifying all those mistakes. He clearly doesn't see their agenda. He's brainwashed. He'll defend anything they do.

Oh, and by the way, Fox News doesn't just make mistake, they lie. And a court said they have the right to lie.

Fox News gets okay to misinform public, court ruling | Media Reform | CeaseSPIN.org

Here is your proof its not on accident. Checkmate Dive. You lose, again.

The attorneys for Fox, owned by media baron Rupert Murdock, successfully argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves.
yet those stations make huge profits
go figure
bobo the moron shows he is a fucking moron once again

My point has nothing to do with whether they make profits.

A Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization. The court reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information. The ruling basically declares it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.

They lie, and legally too now that the courts say they can.

The Corporations that own Fox News & Rush Limbaugh's radio stations don't efen care if they make a profit.

Think about how much money it costs presidential candidates for a 30 second commercial.

Now think about Rush getting to spew the GOP agenda to millions of Americans for 3 hours a day, and Fox spews bullshit on us 24/7.

Invaluable.

And no one watching Fox cares. Or, they believe those mistakes and won't believe you or me even if we prove them to be wrong. Look at Dive. He's justifying all those mistakes. He clearly doesn't see their agenda. He's brainwashed. He'll defend anything they do.

Oh, and by the way, Fox News doesn't just make mistake, they lie. And a court said they have the right to lie.

Fox News gets okay to misinform public, court ruling | Media Reform | CeaseSPIN.org

Here is your proof its not on accident. Checkmate Dive. You lose, again.

The attorneys for Fox, owned by media baron Rupert Murdock, successfully argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves.
Thanks for posting the link about Fox news winning the right to misinform. I remember seeing and hearing that discussed before.
except that link LIES
lol
it wasnt fox news
it was a local fox tv station and the fox media network
you know, the network that has the simpsons, family guy, and american idol

So you don't think Fox News lies, just the local fox tv station in FL?

Thanks for posting the link about Fox news winning the right to misinform. I remember seeing and hearing that discussed before.
except that link LIES
lol
it wasnt fox news
it was a local fox tv station and the fox media network
you know, the network that has the simpsons, family guy, and american idol

So you don't think Fox News lies, just the local fox tv station in FL?
did i say that?
nope, i didnt

Except that people like you actually believe the bullshit they spew.
wait, i'm calling them incompetent, and that makes you believe that i believe them?
TOO FUCKIN FUNNY

Umm, no, I think you believe them because you basically follow what they say 24/7.
so, because i think you are a fucking moron(you are) that means i watch fox news all the time

LOL
keep proving what a fucking moron you are

TOO FUCKIN FUNNY

Umm, no, I think you believe them because you basically follow what they say 24/7.
so, because i think you are a fucking moron(you are) that means i watch fox news all the time

LOL
keep proving what a fucking moron you are

Umm, no. Thats not what I said. Learn to read and then get back to me.

I think I know what I implied, dumbass. I wrote the damn thing you idiot.
your the idiot, you wrote something you dont even understand

Hahaha, right. Thats rich.

Shut the fuck up, bitch. You got pwned, now go back to school.
when you become admin or a mod here, then i will give you some amount of respect as to what you say
till then, i'll say what i wish to say

your the idiot, you wrote something you dont even understand

Hahaha, right. Thats rich.

Shut the fuck up, bitch. You got pwned, now go back to school.
when you become admin or a mod here, then i will give you some amount of respect as to what you say
till then, i'll say what i wish to say

So only Mods deserve respect to what they say?

Your a little bitch for an authority figure, aren't you? Lemme guess, your a complete submissive in the bedroom. How cute.

nik cant help it

Dude, ALL you do is throw insults. I don't think I've ever seen you actually make a point. Sometimes you try, I suppose, but its usually like watching a lemming try to fly.
i dont throw pearls before swine like you

Umm, making a point isn't a "pearl". Although considering the complete difficulty you have in saying anything resembling a point I can see why both things are rare in your small, deluded, pathetic world.

Forum List

Back