FOX News at it again.

So what have we all learned from this thread? That Fox purposely misidentifies the part affiliation of Republican politicians in trouble? Not really, though it is suspicious. At best all that has been proven is that they need to hire proof readers for their graphics, not to mention their running scroll at the bottom of the screen. Last time I watched FN, I was astonished at the number of misspellings. I can't imagine it has changed over the last few months.

FWIW - most people I've encountered need a proof reader. It's truly unbelievable the spelling and grammar mistakes made by people, even 'professionals'.

Just curious...how many Democratic politicians going through scandal were mislabeled with a (R) next to their name?....

I gave my copywriter/proof reader a big gift every Christmas...:D

I can come up with a good concept for an ad, give all the pertinent things that need to be said, so to sell the product...even down to how it should be photographed and from what angle or in what color....

But for the life of me, I can't spell worth crappola and often get stuck in just putting a sentence together, let alone the ability to fluff it up....THUS the copy writer and proof reader!!!!!! :lol: I praise God for them!!!!

They are certainly behind the scenes and are taken for granted by many imo!

Way to make excuses for a rightwing propaganda machine. But then, thats all you are anyway, eh?
ah, and all you are is the other side of the coin

Hahaha, your one to talk. You are also making excuses for Fox because you can't bear to see your propaganda machine maligned so.

Remember when they denied Fox was even bias?

Just pay attention to how the GOP'ers act on every issue. They lie, deny, defend, distract, justify and then repeat if necessary.

They did it with global warming, healthcare, the iraq war, the economy, gay rights. Every issue. Just pay attention to their patterns when you know they are wrong. This first dawned on me with the Global warming debate when Newt Gingrich admitted that humans are causing GW but the GOP just doesn't want taxes raised or more regulations put on their precious corporations.

Way to make excuses for a rightwing propaganda machine. But then, thats all you are anyway, eh?

Hahaha, your one to talk. You are also making excuses for Fox because you can't bear to see your propaganda machine maligned so.
FAIL again
show me where i have ever done that you fucking moron
i dont give a rats ass about fox news
as much as you and clearly most other fucking moronic libs

Remember when they denied Fox was even bias?

Just pay attention to how the GOP'ers act on every issue. They lie, deny, defend, distract, justify and then repeat if necessary.

They did it with global warming, healthcare, the iraq war, the economy, gay rights. Every issue. Just pay attention to their patterns when you know they are wrong. This first dawned on me with the Global warming debate when Newt Gingrich admitted that humans are causing GW but the GOP just doesn't want taxes raised or more regulations put on their precious corporations.
more lies
you are just another fucking moron

So what have we all learned from this thread? That Fox purposely misidentifies the part affiliation of Republican politicians in trouble? Not really, though it is suspicious. At best all that has been proven is that they need to hire proof readers for their graphics, not to mention their running scroll at the bottom of the screen. Last time I watched FN, I was astonished at the number of misspellings. I can't imagine it has changed over the last few months.

FWIW - most people I've encountered need a proof reader. It's truly unbelievable the spelling and grammar mistakes made by people, even 'professionals'.

Just curious...how many Democratic politicians going through scandal were mislabeled with a (R) next to their name?....
who gives a shit

FAIL again
show me where i have ever done that you fucking moron
i dont give a rats ass about fox news
as much as you and clearly most other fucking moronic libs

You don't give a shit?

Then why were you defending them?

the D and R are pretty close

http://developer.apple.com/documenta...5021715_06.gif

pic is rather large so i just put the link

Yeah. Dumbass.

who gives a shit

Well I would think you do since your so eager to prove this was a mistake.

If it was a mistake, why does it keep only effecting one side, hmm?

Guess you missed that I wasn't arguing the point I was just saying that people, in general, are lazy and stupid when it comes to spelling and grammar. They think it doesn't matter; they're wrong, it does. I find it appalling that professionals - even some on here - make repeated and stupid spelling/grammar mistakes. I'm not talking the occasional typo either.

I don't care if it's a Dem or a Repub in scandals like this - and face it, they're on both sides of the aisle - toss 'em. What makes these pols, who are already in the public eye, think they won't get caught? Their egos must be huge.

Guess you missed that I wasn't arguing the point I was just saying that people, in general, are lazy and stupid when it comes to spelling and grammar. They think it doesn't matter; they're wrong, it does. I find it appalling that professionals - even some on here - make repeated and stupid spelling/grammar mistakes. I'm not talking the occasional typo either.

I don't care if it's a Dem or a Repub in scandals like this - and face it, they're on both sides of the aisle - toss 'em. What makes these pols, who are already in the public eye, think they won't get caught? Their egos must be huge.

I'm certain I'm one of the most egregious offenders, but I really don't care about spelling, grammar, or punctuation on a MB. When writing a paper for publication or grade, I hit a style book. Here? Not so much.

I'm certain I'm one of the most egregious offenders, but I really don't care about spelling, grammar, or punctuation on a MB. When writing a paper for publication or grade, I hit a style book. Here? Not so much.

Nuh uh.

My point is that its not stupidity or laziness that is causing this at Fox. Otherwise maybe they'd sometimes make mistakes that are favorable to Democrats instead of Republicans.

My point is that its not stupidity or laziness that is causing this at Fox. Otherwise maybe they'd sometimes make mistakes that are favorable to Democrats instead of Republicans.
the only people that care when FNC makes an error are morons like YOU

Considering you get all your news from them, I'd think you would care as well. But then knowing the truth never really was a concern of yours.

Considering you get all your news from them, I'd think you would care as well. But then knowing the truth never really was a concern of yours.
only a fucking moron like you would make such a dumbfucking stupid claim such as that

I don't watch FOX regularly enough to know if this is true or not. Do you?

only a fucking moron like you would make such a dumbfucking stupid claim such as that

*yawn* more deflection and insults. Funny where is Meister to call you on this :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Usually when a major news network lies about something like that, its reported in other outlets. I do read the newspapers and follow the news. Do you?

Usually when a major news network lies about something like that, its reported in other outlets. I do read the newspapers and follow the news. Do you?
prove it was intentional
you cant

Forum List

Back