Fox Insulting My Intelligence By Tearing Down Trump And Featuring The Rest

so mudd you object to being spoon fed but are right in line to get in done...why bother with this debate or any thing else the talking heads want you to watch....i dont bother...i watch the news.....as much as i can but really an indepth report is a minute and half.....even on pbs
The point is I haven't made up my mind yet. I like to stay informed. I don't like liars and I don't like unfairness. And I don't like being told what I should believe in.

That's why I'll never be a good Democrat.

ahh we got bernie and joe is threatening.....hell no one can out clown your fucking trump
Joe Biden is a buffoon......and Bernie Sanders is just plain nuts.......which is why so many kids that like Democrats like him. They're not serious about what direction this country is going.

You just hate Republicans so much you'd vote for Jack The Ripper if he's a Democrat.

so your mind is closed...therefore it is made up ...so all this bullshit is just that bullshit to make yourself seem more than you are.....

so your mind is closed...therefore it is made up ...so all this bullshit is just that bullshit to make yourself seem more than you are.....

You know there's a difference between "closed" and "made up", right? The latter is evaluating the options and choosing one. The former is refusing to ever hear the options at all.

I'd bet money that Mudwhistle can tell you more about the Democrat platform than you can the Republican platform.

You know there's a difference between "closed" and "made up", right? The latter is evaluating the options and choosing one. The former is refusing to ever hear the options at all.

I'd bet money that Mudwhistle can tell you more about the Democrat platform than you can the Republican platform.

But will what he says be facts, or the silly made up claims that rush told him?

Forum List

Back