Fox Insulting My Intelligence By Tearing Down Trump And Featuring The Rest

no one has to insult trump supporters
Meaning what exactly?

o please mudd...coy does not look good on you

trump supporters are the biggest insults to themselves..that can be
imagesV19UEVNX.jpg

They are the #1 news station, they have become complacent of what set them apart from the rest.

My only quandary would be the only way to go in the form of broadcast news readily available there is now where to go but down.

So when I finally get enough of Fox News and start to turn them, where do I go??

It started with that whiny little Megan McCain and has gotten progressively worse.

I thought it was just me the other night during the debates, but after seeing the headlines and other threads on this topic, I realize that the problem was apparent to many who watched.
They are not the #1 news station. They are the #1 cable only news station. Most of their shows get viewers that number in the hundreds of thousands. A couple of their shows reach one million and O' Reilly can sometimes draw about two million. Eight million watch NBC nightly news and another eight watch ABC. CBS gets around six million. The vast majority of citizens get their news from local affiliated broadcast news stations divided among NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX.
The debate drew 24 million viewers I checked. Your other numbers are off as well.

They are the #1 news station, they have become complacent of what set them apart from the rest.

My only quandary would be the only way to go in the form of broadcast news readily available there is now where to go but down.

So when I finally get enough of Fox News and start to turn them, where do I go??

It started with that whiny little Megan McCain and has gotten progressively worse.

I thought it was just me the other night during the debates, but after seeing the headlines and other threads on this topic, I realize that the problem was apparent to many who watched.
They are not the #1 news station. They are the #1 cable only news station. Most of their shows get viewers that number in the hundreds of thousands. A couple of their shows reach one million and O' Reilly can sometimes draw about two million. Eight million watch NBC nightly news and another eight watch ABC. CBS gets around six million. The vast majority of citizens get their news from local affiliated broadcast news stations divided among NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX.
Okay so number one for....
Fox News Channel Wins 13th Consecutive Year As Most Watched Cable News Network Deadline
13 years right?

'As of 2014, there were around 100 million households subscribed to some kind of paid TV service, purchased through either a cable, satellite or phone company. This means that approximately 90 percent of Americans had access to paid television services."
How many households have cable TV Ask.com

So that's 100 million in a country of 320 million and THAT is more them 1/3rd because not ALL house holds are single. Since regular TV went to it's new system regular TV has DROPPED in numbers.

The guy that looked like the biggest asshole during the debate was Rand Paul. He got in arguments with at least 3 different candidates. He's not even a Republican. Why was he even up there?
I'll tell you why......to make the other Republicans look bad.

But Fox barely mentioned him....except to show angry exchanges with other candidates.....not even commenting on his nasty demeanor. Trump acted like a choirboy in comparison.

I was thinking "What's up with this??"

Fox News Channel Wins 13th Consecutive Year As Most Watched Cable News Network Deadline
13 years right?

'As of 2014, there were around 100 million households subscribed to some kind of paid TV service, purchased through either a cable, satellite or phone company. This means that approximately 90 percent of Americans had access to paid television services."

So that's 100 million in a country of 320 million and THAT is more them 1/3rd because not ALL house holds are single. Since regular TV went to it's new system regular TV has DROPPED in numbers.
Hey IQ 214 guy, all the broadcast news stations are also on cable TV.Everyone who gets FOX also gets the other news networks. None of the networks argue about the numbers. They are used to determine advertising fees and rates. Over 20 million people watch NBC, ABC and CBS nightly news while a few hundred thousand are watching FOX cable.

The guy that looked like the biggest asshole during the debate was Rand Paul. He got in arguments with at least 3 different candidates. He's not even a Republican. Why was he even up there?
I'll tell you why......to make the other Republicans look bad.

But Fox barely mentioned him....except to show angry exchanges with other candidates.....not even commenting on his nasty demeanor. Trump acted like a choirboy in comparison.

I was thinking "What's up with this??"
It looked as staged and set up as Monday Night Raw.

13 years right?

Hey IQ 214 guy, all the broadcast news stations are also on cable TV.Everyone who gets FOX also gets the other news networks. None of the networks argue about the numbers. They are used to determine advertising fees and rates. Over 20 million people watch NBC, ABC and CBS nightly news while a few hundred thousand are watching FOX cable.
24 million for the debate. That's as good as any station you listed.
24 million people watched Donald Trump in the GOP debate
24 million people watched Donald Trump in the GOP debate EW.com

13 years right?

So what. People stop to see car wreck too. Of course it got great ratings. Trump is a masterful entertainer. That doesn't mean people are going to vote for him or even like him. It just means people want to see the fight.

13 years right?

So what. People stop to see car wreck too. Of course it got great ratings. Trump is a masterful entertainer. That doesn't mean people are going to vote for him or even like him. It just means people want to see the fight.
Nice dodge cause that is what you did. The network Fox drew as good or better then anyone could. The POINT is what they did with the VIEWERSHIP they got. They screwed them.

so mudd you object to being spoon fed but are right in line to get in done...why bother with this debate or any thing else the talking heads want you to watch....i dont bother...i watch the news.....as much as i can but really an indepth report is a minute and half.....even on pbs

13 years right?

Yeah, as opposed to the broadbased mass appeal of Hillary and Bernie Boy.

13 years right?

Yeah, as opposed to the broadbased mass appeal of Hillary and Bernie Boy.
Two weeks ago I predicted Biden would be in the race in a month. It's here somewhere. I think it will be this Tuesday.

Redstate Conference dumps Trump, Fox Entertainment for Conservatives torpedos Trump – much of the rightwing establishment has turned on Trump yet he and his supporters remain clueless to the damage he's causing the GOP and its chances for 2016.

Keep up the good work.

the ratings simply prove the sheep were there ready to be spoonfed little bits of hate and bigotry
They wanted to see what would happen. As opposed zip-nada-doda of the Democrat Party. The Hildebeast has everyone on the Democrat side too scared to run for president. As a result.....they've got nothing but a silk pantsuit with plastic hair running around trying to be cool when she isn't.

Forum List

Back