FOX even lies about lunch!

Wow, you're really full of yourself, aren't you? I bet you think everyone here reads every little last thing you post, don't you, Egoboy?

I told you what I posted and asked a question concerning that post. You can understand the reasoning for asking or not.

Cavuto was surprised, and that's to be expected. $28 at Taco Bell is surprising, but it's also quite possible, as the screen shot I posted demonstrates...

He was lying.

The point is that he's likely not lying. You just say he is simply because he's on Fox News. In fact, you probably don't believe that yourself.

Regardless, the screenshot I posted shows how a person could easily spend that much on lunch at Taco Bell...
Whether he spent that much or not is debatable, but judging by your avatar, you looking stupid is not.

Meh, I've made plenty of stupid looks in pictures. You're a fucking lying scumbag if you claim otherwise about yourself...

Nobody watches FOX. They are controlled opposition Say what ever you wish because propaganda is propaganda no matter what station it is on..
I used to watch CNN, MSNBC and FOX News.

CNN and MSNBC breathlessly almost every night told me that the latest new “bombshell“ would mean the end of Trump and he would be impeached and removed from office.

Fox News consistently told me the other networks were wrong and it was right.

It will take me a long time before I believe anything the liberal news media tells me. The liberal news media is the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party.

They never told you any such thing, that was only your fevered imagination.
How would you know. You most likely were glued Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

Right from the start Fox News told me that the Stele Dossier was false.

Opinion

Admit it: Fox News has been right all along

Image without a caption

By Gary Abernathy
Contributing columnist
April 15, 2019 at 4:57 p.m. EDT

Throughout most of southern Ohio, residents who watch cable news are predominantly glued to one channel: Fox News.

People there don’t watch Fox News to know what to think; they already know what they think, and they avoid news channels that insult their intelligence and core beliefs. Yes, Fox News is an echo chamber for the right, but no more than CNN and MSNBC are for the left, as far as conservatives are concerned. To be fair, when a Democrat is in the White House, the networks switch places, with Fox News criticizing every move, and MSNBC and CNN defending the Oval Office fortress.

But for now, while partisans on the left may quibble, the fact remains that on the subject of collusion with Russia by President Trump or his campaign, Fox News was right and the others were wrong. For at least two years, MSNBC and CNN devoted hour upon hour, day after day, to promoting the narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians, and that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was going to prove it. That turned out to be wrong

The clip in this link is Hannity from Feb 5th, 2018.

Last edited:
I see the Fox nitpicking naysayers are at it again. Lunch? "Come on man!!"

All educated and/or thinking Americans have known Fox has a model that relies on untruths

Wow, McSlob, really hard up for a story tonight because someone ate at Taco Bell instead of your greasy McSpoon? Have you LOOKED at the TB menu? Sandwiches at TB are tiny, last time I ever ate there legions ago, you can eat two of their Tacos and not even feel like you ate anything. If you are a big dude and really hungry, I can easily see going through five of their premium sandwiches, then there is a side dish, desert and a drink + tax, and I'm already up to over $24, so I can believe the guy might have spent $28 there!

Last March, me and a friend went through the drive thru at Wendy's or some such place and spent $60 between the two of us.

But you go right on thinking like a moron that CNN never exaggerates anything! I mean, after all, your "intelligent" station is doing so well isn't it, losing money and viewers hand over fist so the problem MUST be Trump and his lock on brainwashed stupid cultist people right? Of course.

I mean it has GOT to be that or you're just an IDIOT.

Yeah, that's it, the rest of the world is just dumb.

If only they had your brains. :smoke:

You're angry and bitter. I'm not.

Yeah right, butthead. That's why you posted a rant about Fox News just because some guy there spent a very plausible and provable amount of money for a big but doable lunch at a fast food joint?!

Oh wait!-- -- you must own or work at a TB franchise!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm gonna TELL on you. :SMILEW~130:

Forum List

Back