FOX even lies about lunch!

All educated and/or thinking Americans have known Fox has a model that relies on untruths, but this one is too funny to not post. :laugh:

I hate to tell you this, and I know you have no love for anything related to Fox News, but it's entirely possible.

If the guy's in New York City, and went to the Taco Bell on 8th Avenue, lunch easily could've cost him close to that. The photo below doesn't include the sales tax (8.875%) which would be calculated at checkout:

2022-10-13.jpg

The sales tax on that order would be $2.08, bring the total to $25.54. Of course, there's no telling what he ordered. Maybe the guy's a big eater and ordered a bean and cheese burrito or a soft taco, as well.

Depending on where he is in the country, the prices will fluctuate. In St. Augustine, those burrito's are actually more expensive than they are in the big city.

You should do a little research before you accuse someone of lying.

You'll look less stupid...

All educated and/or thinking Americans have known Fox has a model that relies on untruths, but this one is too funny to not post. :laugh:

Nobody watches FOX. They are controlled opposition Say what ever you wish because propaganda is propaganda no matter what station it is on..

Judging by your avatar, you won't.

Awwwww, does your pussy hurt?

You were one of those kids who always got a trophy and was never told he was wrong, weren't you?

Well, no trophy here, and it's been soundly demonstrated that you're wrong...

Right, the average person has no need to lie to get air time.

The point is that he's likely not lying. You just say he is simply because he's on Fox News. In fact, you probably don't believe that yourself.

Regardless, the screenshot I posted shows how a person could easily spend that much on lunch at Taco Bell...

The point is that he's likely not lying. You just say he is simply because he's on Fox News. In fact, you probably don't believe that yourself.

Regardless, the screenshot I posted shows how a person could easily spend that much on lunch at Taco Bell...

I've called out lies in all sorts of situations. Did I call out Obama's lies because he stated them on Fox News?

I've called out lies in all sorts of situations. Did I call out Obama's lies because he stated them on Fox News?

I have no idea. I wasn't on USMB when Obama was President.

But, again, the pertinent point is that the guy in the posted video probably isn't lying at all...

This was in the last few days.

Wow, you're really full of yourself, aren't you? I bet you think everyone here reads every little last thing you post, don't you, Egoboy?

Even Cavuto knew he was lying but being one of the few decent people on news shows, he was nice about it.

Cavuto was surprised, and that's to be expected. $28 at Taco Bell is surprising, but it's also quite possible, as the screen shot I posted demonstrates...

Forum List

Back