Fox: Deliberate Misinformation

The fight against FOX News will never end as long as there are liberals in this country. So I guess that means the fight will last forever!!!

It's getting old. REAL OLD!
Take a look at the number of viewers on any given night.
There's your answer.

Do you think viewership equals credibility? Is popularity the same as quality?

So now Fox is trying to Create a country. One news channel out of all the lefty leaning ones and all this hysteria about it..must be because it has the MOST viewers out of all of them and the left can't control ALL THE propaganda they dish out.:lol:

The fight against FOX News will never end as long as there are liberals in this country. So I guess that means the fight will last forever!!!

There's your answer.

Does the lame stream media's lack of viewership mean anything? Hmmmm? I think so.

And yes, I do think viewership equals credibility.
Ask Keith Olbermann is he'll trade his ratings for Bill O'Reilly's.

So now Fox is trying to Create a country. One news channel out of all the lefty leaning ones and all this hysteria about it..must be because it has the MOST viewers out of all of them and the left can't control ALL THE propaganda they dish out.:lol:
Again, is popularity the same as quality? Does having a large audience grant credibility?

There's your answer.

Does the lame stream media's lack of viewership mean anything? Hmmmm? I think so.

Why? What basis do you find to make this claim true?

Fox did get a court to rule that it was allowed to lie. Why would they seek such a ruling?

The health plan is a corporate welfare bill similar to, but much worse than, Bush's corporate welfare prescription plan D.

Again, is popularity the same as quality? Does having a large audience grant credibility?

As it pertains to the news...I would say yes.

Why? Why would popularity automatically grant credibility? How does a large audience equate to quality?

Fox did get a court to rule that it was allowed to lie. Why would they seek such a ruling?

The health plan is a corporate welfare bill similar to, but much worse than, Bush's corporate welfare prescription plan D.

I sugggest you read the ruling and what it referred to.
They did not get a ruling that it was allowed to lie.
Likewise...they did not seek that ruling.
They were sued and won the law suit.

Jeez...>STOP FUCKING WATCHING MSNBC...they makle people look silly.

Why? Why would popularity automatically grant credibility? How does a large audience equate to quality?

I suugest you review the poll. The poll asks WHY.....
The reason they were favored was they are found to have the mpost accurate and fair news reporting.

Why? What basis do you find to make this claim true?

Mathematics.

COMMON SENSE!!!
Okay. Using you 'common sense' the claims of the Nazi regime were accurate and credible because of the popularity of those claims. Using your common sense, The Beverley Hillbillies was a high quality show simply because it had large audiences. Using your common sense, the National Inquirer is a more credible newspaper than the Fresno Bee due to its large circulation.

Do you care to rethink your argument, or should I continue to give you examples?

I sugggest you read the ruling and what it referred to.
They did not get a ruling that it was allowed to lie.
Likewise...they did not seek that ruling.
They were sued and won the law suit.

Jeez...>STOP FUCKING WATCHING MSNBC...they makle people look silly.

So, they did not getting a ruling allowing them to lie?

Forum List

Back