Fox: Deliberate Misinformation

Huffington got in another punch. She asked Ailes, who had just boasted about his sky high “fair and balanced” ratings, why Fox News opted to cut off the coverage of Obama’s historic and triumphant appearance at the House Republican retreat last Friday.
Ailes feeble response? “Because we’re the most trusted name in news.” Huh? Forget the malicious audacity of such a statement. It doesn’t even make sense. If an outlet–any outlet–is truly to be trusted to provide fair and balanced news coverage–it certainly would carry the entire event. Unfiltered. That’s how trust is garnered. Or rather should be. Wake up, people. Regardless of political affiliation, everyone deserves to have the facts. And when a rare live, unedited event like Friday’s is available, the public has a right to see it. No matter who comes out the perceived victor. Apparently, even twenty more minutes was too long for the paranoid rabble rousers on Fox News to wait to start spinning the reality out of the event.

Battle of Titans: Huffington vs. Ailes Shakes Up Walters on ABC | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Another moron who refuses to read the actual questions IN THE POLL that specifically ask WHY they watch the news they watch.
The question is: does popularity equate to truth and credibility. Nothing at all to do with any poll. I never cited a poll, never.

And I'm a moron!

The poll fist asked what news you preferring asking and then asked WHY they preferr watching that particular news channel.

The answer was overwhelimingly "credibility and accuracy"
The question is: does popularity equate to truth and credibility?

The republican spent any money fighting healthcare reform?
No republicans spoke out against healthcare reform?

Huffington got in another punch. She asked Ailes, who had just boasted about his sky high “fair and balanced” ratings, why Fox News opted to cut off the coverage of Obama’s historic and triumphant appearance at the House Republican retreat last Friday.
Ailes feeble response? “Because we’re the most trusted name in news.” Huh? Forget the malicious audacity of such a statement. It doesn’t even make sense. If an outlet–any outlet–is truly to be trusted to provide fair and balanced news coverage–it certainly would carry the entire event. Unfiltered. That’s how trust is garnered. Or rather should be. Wake up, people. Regardless of political affiliation, everyone deserves to have the facts. And when a rare live, unedited event like Friday’s is available, the public has a right to see it. No matter who comes out the perceived victor. Apparently, even twenty more minutes was too long for the paranoid rabble rousers on Fox News to wait to start spinning the reality out of the event.

Battle of Titans: Huffington vs. Ailes Shakes Up Walters on ABC | NEWS JUNKIE POST
My answer:

Unlike the socialized medical care debate, that dog and pony show was shown on C-SPAN.

The question is: does popularity equate to truth and credibility. Nothing at all to do with any poll. I never cited a poll, never.

And I'm a moron!

The poll fist asked what news you preferring asking and then asked WHY they preferr watching that particular news channel.

The answer was overwhelimingly "credibility and accuracy"
The question is: does popularity equate to truth and credibility?

Is it that you have trouble comprehending, I hjave trouble articulating, or you simply dont want to know the truth?

They asked why people watch the news they watch and the answer was credibility and accuracy.

So I am curious....you, TOO, feel the American people are too stupid to make smart decisions on their own?

FOX "News" is the voice of the GOP. The network does not report the news but twists it to ensure the GOP looks good and the Dems look bad.

I have noticed on several occassions very subtle encouragement for some right-wing wack job to do harm to Mr Obama. Im sure the authorities are aware of these threats and take them serious.

FOX is a propaganda arm of the GOP - no more, no less. No intelligent, thinking, ratuional person could watch the network and take it seriously.

FOX "News" is the voice of the GOP. The network does not report the news but twists it to ensure the GOP looks good and the Dems look bad.

I have noticed on several occassions very subtle encouragement for some right-wing wack job to do harm to Mr Obama. Im sure the authorities are aware of these threats and take them serious.

FOX is a propaganda arm of the GOP - no more, no less. No intelligent, thinking, ratuional person could watch the network and take it seriously.

So then I guess 49% of the people are just too stupid to know this.

And you are too smart to be fooled by it.

Oldand Tired and obviosuly stupid,

Listen to the FowNews reports. It isnt news its an editoral. They twist the news, they lie, they defame, the urge criminal activity, the network is a disgrace.Only an uneduated fool could believe what they say and that's abot 70% of the US population - thank goodness 20 % of them cant afford a TV.

uscitizen...

To thank Yukon for his post seriously diminished any credibhility you may have.

The man obviously hates America......I suggest you not thank him for squat.

Oldand Tired and obviosuly stupid,

Listen to the FowNews reports. It isnt news its an editoral. They twist the news, they lie, they defame, the urge criminal activity, the network is a disgrace.Only an uneduated fool could believe what they say and that's abot 70% of the US population - thank goodness 20 % of them cant afford a TV.

Go away Yukon.
I will not debate someone who hates the country I love and will die for.

uscitizen...

To thank Yukon for his post seriously diminished any credibhility you may have.

The man obviously hates America......I suggest you not thank him for squat.

Yes he is a wacko, however i agreed with him on that post.

Thanks for your suggestion, however I go my own way. Always have, always will.

Last edited:

That is the only thing we are left to deduce...

My answer:

Unlike the socialized medical care debate, that dog and pony show was shown on C-SPAN.
:cuckoo:

Much of the health care debate was shown on c-span. The House and Senate are covered.

and Obama hasn't kept true to all his campaign promises? OMFG!!! The Republic is in danger! Call the promises police!:eek:

Asswipe, get a life.

49% of what people? Where do you get this idea that 49% of 'the people' watch FOX?

49% of what people? Where do you get this idea that 49% of 'the people' watch FOX?

Guess your news refused to present the latest poll....and no...not a fox poll and not a Rasmussen poll.

Wow....so exactly how is that media doing for ya there?

"49% of the people watch Fox". Who told him that? GLENN BECK of course !

Forum List

Back