Fox Blatently Pitches for GOP Senate Candidate

Clue: You STILL ARE a young and naive child.

I'm happy that the Dem's hold on power will be broken should Brown win...I love it!!!!

maybe he'll even believe that. :eusa_angel:

last i checked the repubs were despondent when lieberman was vote # 51 for the dems.

psssst... you still are out of power. ;)

just figured i'd do that little reality check for all y'alls... since for some really, freaky weird reason, some people think they can spin being on the wrong side of even a 59 vote majority as a win.

*shrug*
irrelevant.....the democrat stranglehold on the Senate is broken and the filibuster is back in Republican hands. Some balance is restored.
You just cannot have power concentrated in one political party...then shit like government run healthcare and amnesty for illegal aliens happens AGAINST the wishes of nearly the entire populace of the country.

Now...instead of secret meetings, rendezvouzes at Motel 8's and secret drop off points the Democrats shady dealings will be shown in public. I can't wait for the avalanche of crap that's going to be made public if Brown wins with respect to the secret deals made with unions, Democrat Senators and House members over healthcare and amnesty for illegal aliens.

I encourage everyone to watch Brian Williams deliver the news tonight that "Edward Kennedy's Senate Seat," as he likes to call one of MA's US Senate seats, has been won by a REPUBLICAN!!

I swear to gawd the man got all teary eyed at even the prospect: Tonight he may have to be lead off camera to a secluded room to recover his composure.

ROFLMAO! That was good imagery. :)

BTW that teary eyed in public act is known in the current political vernacular as "pulling a Nancy", just so you know. :D

Gotta love that 'fair and balanced' stuff.. :lol:

Neil Cavuto hosts a business news show on Fox. I suppose they are using a CBO estimate which says healthcare costs will increase, although the bill has been a moving target so estimates seem to change constantly, and, in some cases show that healthcare costs will decrease. If Fox wants to be known as 'fair and balanced', they shouldn't say things like this. MSNBC, CNN and others have a bias, but they don't claim to be 'fair and balanced'.

Wrong.
Cavuto's 4PM show is not a business NEWS show. That is reserved for the Fox Business Network.
His show on Fox network is a business commentary show...and it is NEVER marketed as a fox business News show.
Everyday he has COMMENTATORS offer their opinoions on the business climate of the times.

Ah, I didn't know that. I don't watch the show so I tried to glean some information about his show on the internet. All I could find was "business news show." If it's business commentary, then I don't see a problem.

Fox News Promo A Blatant Pitch For GOP Senate Candidate
Reported by Ellen - January 19, 2010 - Comments

As we have previously noted, Fox News has repeatedly reported on the Massachusetts senate race in ways that just happen to favor the GOP candidate. However, even I was surprised by the blatancy of a Fox News promo that was ostensibly for the Your World show but which announced that "A GOP victory in Massachusetts could save taxpayers nationwide." With video.

In the promo, the announcer states: “The bottom line in Massachusetts. How a GOP victory in the Bay State could save taxpayers nationwide. What the senate race really means for your money. Tonight, on your World.”

This is really an off-shoot of the “Cavuto Mark.” Maybe Jon Stewart can call it the “Cavuto Maybe.” Fox News is not coming right out and saying that a GOP victory “really means” taxpayers nationwide will save money. Oh, no, no, no. Fox is saying that it might mean that.

And if you still believe that Fox News isn’t biased, then I dare you to send us an example of a promo that suggests that Democratic win – and in any race – would be as good for the country. Meanwhile, I’ve got a bridge you might be interested in buying.

News Hounds: Fox News Promo A Blatant Pitch For GOP Senate Candidate

:lol: Gotta love how you use for your sources left wing blogs where the author doesn't even give her last name. :lol:

Fox news fought hard to be able to lie and now they do it all they can.

Once again you RETARD it is NOT a NEWS program. What part of that escapes your pea sized brain?

Fox NEWS isn't a news program? I totally agree. It is a completely agenda driven flashy piece of propaganda. The specific court case Truthmatters is talking about was exclusively a news program. It was a journalistic investigation into growth hormones and their findings were so disturbing the head of the company contacted the head of Fox and he had the network re-vamp the numbers but the journalists wouldn't go along with it. They sued Fox and it was a nasty legal battle for years that ended with an Appeals court saying Fox does have the Right to lie because the FCC regulation was only a "rule" and not a "law."

All msm fucking sucks horribly and it is all pro government. The difference is between them and Fox is they pretend to be objective.

Fox News Promo A Blatant Pitch For GOP Senate Candidate
Reported by Ellen - January 19, 2010 - Comments

As we have previously noted, Fox News has repeatedly reported on the Massachusetts senate race in ways that just happen to favor the GOP candidate. However, even I was surprised by the blatancy of a Fox News promo that was ostensibly for the Your World show but which announced that "A GOP victory in Massachusetts could save taxpayers nationwide." With video.

In the promo, the announcer states: “The bottom line in Massachusetts. How a GOP victory in the Bay State could save taxpayers nationwide. What the senate race really means for your money. Tonight, on your World.”

This is really an off-shoot of the “Cavuto Mark.” Maybe Jon Stewart can call it the “Cavuto Maybe.” Fox News is not coming right out and saying that a GOP victory “really means” taxpayers nationwide will save money. Oh, no, no, no. Fox is saying that it might mean that.

And if you still believe that Fox News isn’t biased, then I dare you to send us an example of a promo that suggests that Democratic win – and in any race – would be as good for the country. Meanwhile, I’ve got a bridge you might be interested in buying.

News Hounds: Fox News Promo A Blatant Pitch For GOP Senate Candidate

yawn....just like all the liberal news screaming that a gop win will KILL the h/c bill, which btw, fox also mentioned...but you won't find any positive news about the gop candidate from your darling liberal media....another much ado about nothing on fox news

btw, there is nothing factually incorrect about the news statement.

Fox news fought hard to be able to lie and now they do it all they can.

Once again you RETARD it is NOT a NEWS program. What part of that escapes your pea sized brain?

Fox NEWS isn't a news program? I totally agree. It is a completely agenda driven flashy piece of propaganda. The specific court case Truthmatters is talking about was exclusively a news program. It was a journalistic investigation into growth hormones and their findings were so disturbing the head of the company contacted the head of Fox and he had the network re-vamp the numbers but the journalists wouldn't go along with it. They sued Fox and it was a nasty legal battle for years that ended with an Appeals court saying Fox does have the Right to lie because the FCC regulation was only a "rule" and not a "law."

All msm fucking sucks horribly and it is all pro government. The difference is between them and Fox is they pretend to be objective.

Maybe you are making a case for some legislation that forces ALL news to tell the truth or be taken off the air?

Maybe you are making a case for some legislation that forces ALL news to tell the truth or be taken off the air?

That would be an impossible feat. Truth is for philosophy. Facts are for journalism.

:eek:

My GOD!!! Truthmatters seems to have grown a brain cell to celebrate MLK B'day!!!
:razz:

R-R-R-Resurrection!

Jillian, the great thing about Fox News is they just keep giving you new chances.

Varney: "Your 401(k) could do well" if Brown wins | Media Matters for America

Fox and Friends. Doesn't seem like a commentary show to me. :eusa_think:

It's also possible I win the lottery tomorrow, doesn't mean it's going to happen buddy.

But hey, looks like Fox and Friends is already ignoring the fact that the market is doing well under Obama. I mean, what the fuck do I know. It's only a chart telling the Dow Jones Industrial Average since Obama took office.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=%5EDJI#chart1:symbol=^dji;range=1y;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined

Last edited:
Fox is not news.

It is the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.
The problem is, the GOP only has the one.

The DNC has hundreds.

As for the OP......do you know the difference between news and analysis programing?

If all news is liberal but Fox why did all the stations beat the drums for war in Iraq?

Forum List

Back