Fox Blatently Pitches for GOP Senate Candidate

Gotta love that 'fair and balanced' stuff.. :lol:

Neil Cavuto hosts a business news show on Fox. I suppose they are using a CBO estimate which says healthcare costs will increase, although the bill has been a moving target so estimates seem to change constantly, and, in some cases show that healthcare costs will decrease. If Fox wants to be known as 'fair and balanced', they shouldn't say things like this. MSNBC, CNN and others have a bias, but they don't claim to be 'fair and balanced'.

Wrong.
Cavuto's 4PM show is not a business NEWS show. That is reserved for the Fox Business Network.
His show on Fox network is a business commentary show...and it is NEVER marketed as a fox business News show.
Everyday he has COMMENTATORS offer their opinoions on the business climate of the times.

Youse little Perfecticionados best get used to it.. Brown wins and the democrat party along with their corrupt healthcarebill go down in flames. we hoped you would fail and you did.. I mean really..

Neil Cavuto hosts a business news show on Fox. I suppose they are using a CBO estimate which says healthcare costs will increase, although the bill has been a moving target so estimates seem to change constantly, and, in some cases show that healthcare costs will decrease. If Fox wants to be known as 'fair and balanced', they shouldn't say things like this. MSNBC, CNN and others have a bias, but they don't claim to be 'fair and balanced'.

The "Fair and Balanced," has become a self parody that I don't think has dawned upon the rabidly "left"or "right" who are so wrapped up in their dogmatisms to notice such subtleties. I imagine Fox newscasters pee themselfs a little when they mention it because they're holding bact tears of laughter.

Anyway, its either this or they define themselves as "Balancing" the likes of other opinionated broadcasts like those from NBC news.

I rarely watch any news, but decided to see Brian Williams uncomfortably deliver the News From Massacussets yesterday evening.

I encourage everyone to watch Brian Williams deliver the news tonight that "Edward Kennedy's Senate Seat," as he likes to call one of MA's US Senate seats, has been won by a REPUBLICAN!!

I swear to gawd the man got all teary eyed at even the prospect: Tonight he may have to be lead off camera to a secluded room to recover his composure.

http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Page_2003/February/February 14, 2003/2D01-529.pdf

Because the FCC’s news distortion policy is not a “law, rule, or regulation”
under section 448.102, Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's
statute. Accordingly, we reverse the judgment in her favor and remand for entry of a
judgment in favor of WTVT.
Reversed and remanded.

CASANUEVA, J., and GREEN, OLIVER L., SENIOR JUDGE, Concur.

Right out of the court docs.

Fox news spent the big bucks to be able to lie at will.

They use the right they won often.

Because the FCC’s news distortion policy is not a “law, rule, or regulation”

You getting this yet! It applies as much to ANY MSM outlet as it does to Fox and I'm sure they've done it too.

Clue: You STILL ARE a young and naive child.

I'm happy that the Dem's hold on power will be broken should Brown win...I love it!!!!

Democrats would still have 59 votes. You must of missed that newsflash.

And here's a clue for you: You really cannot see not only the forest but the trees too.

I'm happy that the Dem's hold on power will be broken should Brown win...I love it!!!!

Democrats would still have 59 votes. You must of missed that newsflash.

And here's a clue for you: You really cannot see not only the forest but the trees too.

Dogbert...you can't even get a quote right...what the fuck are they teaching you in that matchbook University you're attending...obviously NOT ENGLISH GRAMMAR.

and newsflash politically naive youngster...the Republicans get the filibuster back.

maybe he'll even believe that. :eusa_angel:

last i checked the repubs were despondent when lieberman was vote # 51 for the dems.

psssst... you still are out of power. ;)

just figured i'd do that little reality check for all y'alls... since for some really, freaky weird reason, some people think they can spin being on the wrong side of even a 59 vote majority as a win.

*shrug*

If they persist with ObamaCare and Cap & Trade, Dems House losses will likely be in the triple digits

Wrong.
Cavuto's 4PM show is not a business NEWS show. That is reserved for the Fox Business Network.
His show on Fox network is a business commentary show...and it is NEVER marketed as a fox business News show.
Everyday he has COMMENTATORS offer their opinoions on the business climate of the times.

This is correct!! All you have to do is read the fine print at the bottom of the credits. It's clearly stated for about 1.5 seconds. It's an OPINION SHOW!!!!

If they persist with ObamaCare and Cap & Trade, Dems House losses will likely be in the triple digits

If they persist on ignoring the voices of the American public (and note I said voiceS, not voice), it won't just be seats they lose.

Pelosi may 'ban' marches in DC but that rental property in Pennsylvania Avenue is owned by 'we, the People'. It's our White House, not theirs and if they keep on pissing on us, they may find themselves homeless.

When I 'woke up', and saw FOX as more an entertainment and advertizing network than 'news', I stopped watching. Got tired of the idiots in the 6-9 slot hawking HIS own books all the time. Got tired of all of them doing similar crap, selling anything they can, excess dramatics, some misleading and outright garbage for what they called 'news'. The "Breaking News" popup reacts to anyone passing gas on 5th ave.
Anyway I have been FOX FREE for a while and so far do not intend on returning, I'd rather watch the Cartoon Channel.

The "Fair and Balanced," has become a self parody that I don't think has dawned upon the rabidly "left"or "right" who are so wrapped up in their dogmatisms to notice such subtleties. I imagine Fox newscasters pee themselfs a little when they mention it because they're holding bact tears of laughter.

Anyway, its either this or they define themselves as "Balancing" the likes of other opinionated broadcasts like those from NBC news.

I rarely watch any news, but decided to see Brian Williams uncomfortably deliver the News From Massacussets yesterday evening.

I encourage everyone to watch Brian Williams deliver the news tonight that "Edward Kennedy's Senate Seat," as he likes to call one of MA's US Senate seats, has been won by a REPUBLICAN!!

I swear to gawd the man got all teary eyed at even the prospect: Tonight he may have to be lead off camera to a secluded room to recover his composure.

:lol::lol::rofl::lol... The image of Brian Williams, stuttering and drooling as he's led offstage is priceless.

I'd have to also agree that Fox News is right of center. But then again... so am I. ;)

Forum List

Back