Fox Blatently Pitches for GOP Senate Candidate

i don't watch national fox news. i do watch the local affiliate and it doesn't seem any different than the other local outlets.

a lot of people agree with you so there's probably something to it.

Learn the difference between a Fox NEWS reporter and Fox NEWS commentator

According to your idiotic logic...Bob Beckel must be a conservative

which idiotic logic is that, cupcake?

I quoted the wrong post. My apologies.
It was directed to Jillian...

actually i can say what is true about Fox.

What I can't do is open your youtube link cause I'm at work. grrrrr...

it's the ed shultz "i'd vote ten times to keep the bastards out" bit.

msnbc and fox are two sides of the same coin, imo.

Thanks.

The thing is that Ed doesn't pretend he's anything but a political person with a particular pov.. same as Joe Scarborough doesn't pretend to be anything but a conservative.

Fox tries to pretend it's news.

Your clip and promo are for an OPINION segment not a NEWS segment so go figure. Liar.

So Fox spends a shit load of money to prove a news station can LIE all they want and then lies all they want while calling themselves Fair and Balenced.

This is the news station of choice by the right.

Irrelevant. MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN all pitched for Obama. Where was the outrage then?

It isn't even a NEWS program. They are lying as usual. Opinion programs have OPINIONS and are not by definition fair and balanced, nor does Fox claim they are. The other networks NEWS actually helped Obama.

Irrelevant. MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN all pitched for Obama. Where was the outrage then?

I don't think Scott Brown would want you on his campaign as you seem to can't raise yourself above partisan politics. Or was that Barack Obama who said that? :eusa_think:

Hmm, maybe Scott Brown actually was one of those few republicans who examined how Obama won and did exactly what he did. Yep, sounds about right. :eusa_whistle:

I don't understand these threads anymore. Nothing personal against the op author but it doesn't make sense because we know Fox is an agenda driven outlet. What is this supposed to accomplish? It certainly can't be the goal of getting Fox fans to admit the obvious. That is a huge waste of time.

Even the Tin foil people over at MSNBC were reporting that a Brown victory would have an effect on stock for banks and oil companies.

I don't think Scott Brown would want you on his campaign as you seem to can't raise yourself above partisan politics. Or was that Barack Obama who said that? :eusa_think:

Hmm, maybe Scott Brown actually was one of those few republicans who examined how Obama won and did exactly what he did. Yep, sounds about right. :eusa_whistle:

Don't be a sore loser yet dogbert...the votes aren't in....and maybe you should have directed that statement to the author of the OP. Carry on.

It isn't even a NEWS program. They are lying as usual. Opinion programs have OPINIONS and are not by definition fair and balanced, nor does Fox claim they are. The other networks NEWS actually helped Obama.

They are still trying to figure out the difference between opinion and news...let them bash Fox...it's hilarious watching the progressives wallow in ignorance and stupidity.

Gotta love that 'fair and balanced' stuff.. :lol:

Neil Cavuto hosts a business news show on Fox. I suppose they are using a CBO estimate which says healthcare costs will increase, although the bill has been a moving target so estimates seem to change constantly, and, in some cases show that healthcare costs will decrease. If Fox wants to be known as 'fair and balanced', they shouldn't say things like this. MSNBC, CNN and others have a bias, but they don't claim to be 'fair and balanced'.

Why does Obama even allow Fox News to broadcast? Shouldn't ALL news outlets hold to the Democrat Party line?

Don't be a sore loser yet dogbert...the votes aren't in....and maybe you should have directed that statement to the author of the OP. Carry on.

Nope, it's directed towards you. I was younger and more naive back during the 2008 election when it came to politics. What's your excuse for 2010? :eusa_eh:

And your proof of that is what?

Oh shit....you're one of those.....
You ignore the OP's "proof" and ask me for mine.....
Obama's secret weapon: The media - John F. Harris and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

I gave you court documented FACTS to show Fox news LIES.

What have you given as proof?

Whoooooooopty Fricken Doooooooooooooooo......

continue to wallow in you sty of ignorance, partisanship and stupidity.

http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Page_2003/February/February 14, 2003/2D01-529.pdf

Because the FCC’s news distortion policy is not a “law, rule, or regulation”
under section 448.102, Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's
statute. Accordingly, we reverse the judgment in her favor and remand for entry of a
judgment in favor of WTVT.
Reversed and remanded.

CASANUEVA, J., and GREEN, OLIVER L., SENIOR JUDGE, Concur.

Right out of the court docs.

Fox news spent the big bucks to be able to lie at will.

They use the right they won often.

Nope, it's directed towards you. I was younger and more naive back during the 2008 election when it came to politics. What's your excuse for 2010? :eusa_eh:

Clue: You STILL ARE a young and naive child.

I'm happy that the Dem's hold on power will be broken should Brown win...I love it!!!!

http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Page_2003/February/February 14, 2003/2D01-529.pdf

Because the FCC’s news distortion policy is not a “law, rule, or regulation”
under section 448.102, Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's
statute. Accordingly, we reverse the judgment in her favor and remand for entry of a
judgment in favor of WTVT.
Reversed and remanded.

CASANUEVA, J., and GREEN, OLIVER L., SENIOR JUDGE, Concur.

Right out of the court docs.

Fox news spent the big bucks to be able to lie at will.

They use the right they won often.

post it again, please. we missed it the first 8000 times.

Forum List

Back