Four men sue 'gay conversion therapy' doesn't work - I could have told them that!

R

rdean

121127-JONAH-case-kb-2p.photoblog600.jpg

You don't have to be gay to spot the ridiculous. People who believe this would work are the SAME people who believe the earth is thousands of years old.

Look at the guy on the far right. Did he really think it would work on him?

-----------------------------------

In the lawsuit, Ferguson said he participated in one session in which clients took turns trying break past a human chain to wrest away two oranges, which were used to represent testicles, from another individual – all the while being taunted with statements such as “you’re such a fag, homo, queer boy.”

“They play blindly with deep emotions and create an immense amount of self-doubt for the client,” Ferguson was quoted as saying in a press release from the SPLC. “They seize on your personal vulnerability, and tell you that being gay is synonymous with being less of a man. They further misrepresent themselves as having the key to your new orientation.”

Unger said his counselor advised him to spend more time at the gym as well as to get naked with his father at bathhouses to “get in touch with his masculinity.”

Four men sue New Jersey organization over 'gay conversion therapy' - U.S. News

-------------------------------------------

Someone has balls the size of two oranges? Lemons, maybe, but "oranges"????

Getting naked with another dude is hardly the way to help someone to stop being gay. But getting naked with dad is called, in some circles, "incest". Hardly a "cure".

---------------------------------------------

Two months ago, California became the first state in the nation to ban gay conversion therapy for minors when Gov. Jerry Brown signed Senate Bill 1172. The bill's sponsor, Sen. Ted Lieu, D-Torrance, called gay cure therapy "quackery" and said parents were never informed of its potentially dangerous aftereffects.

At least two groups, the Christian legal organization Liberty Counsel and the California-based Pacific Justice Institute, have filed lawsuits challenging the California ban.

------------------------------------------------

I suspect being on your knees may not be the "best position" from which to help someone who is gay to keep them from being "gay".

You know these groups are "Republican". No way they would recruit "out" gays. They don't care if they are gay, they just want them back in the closet. As long as it's a "secret", it's OK.

Is that considered to be some sort of victory for today's modern left? The left's political stance concerning homosexuality is interesting. They are hyper concerned about being tolerant toward the muslem population that advocates stoning homosexuals to death and yet they whine about the American political system that bends over backwards (pardon the pun) to accommodate sodomites..

Four men sue 'gay conversion therapy' doesn't work - I could have told them that!

Brilliant!

A perfect way to punish these charletons.

They claim to provide a service that they cannot provide, ergo they ought to be taken to task in the one way that we KNOW changes behaviors.

They get sued for breach of contract.

BRILLIANT !

How many times did you try to convert?

121127-JONAH-case-kb-2p.photoblog600.jpg

You don't have to be gay to spot the ridiculous. People who believe this would work are the SAME people who believe the earth is thousands of years old.

Look at the guy on the far right. Did he really think it would work on him?

-----------------------------------

In the lawsuit, Ferguson said he participated in one session in which clients took turns trying break past a human chain to wrest away two oranges, which were used to represent testicles, from another individual – all the while being taunted with statements such as “you’re such a fag, homo, queer boy.”

“They play blindly with deep emotions and create an immense amount of self-doubt for the client,” Ferguson was quoted as saying in a press release from the SPLC. “They seize on your personal vulnerability, and tell you that being gay is synonymous with being less of a man. They further misrepresent themselves as having the key to your new orientation.”

Unger said his counselor advised him to spend more time at the gym as well as to get naked with his father at bathhouses to “get in touch with his masculinity.”

Four men sue New Jersey organization over 'gay conversion therapy' - U.S. News

-------------------------------------------

Someone has balls the size of two oranges? Lemons, maybe, but "oranges"????

Getting naked with another dude is hardly the way to help someone to stop being gay. But getting naked with dad is called, in some circles, "incest". Hardly a "cure".

---------------------------------------------

Two months ago, California became the first state in the nation to ban gay conversion therapy for minors when Gov. Jerry Brown signed Senate Bill 1172. The bill's sponsor, Sen. Ted Lieu, D-Torrance, called gay cure therapy "quackery" and said parents were never informed of its potentially dangerous aftereffects.

At least two groups, the Christian legal organization Liberty Counsel and the California-based Pacific Justice Institute, have filed lawsuits challenging the California ban.

------------------------------------------------

I suspect being on your knees may not be the "best position" from which to help someone who is gay to keep them from being "gay".

You know these groups are "Republican". No way they would recruit "out" gays. They don't care if they are gay, they just want them back in the closet. As long as it's a "secret", it's OK.

Look at number four...LMAO there aint no fixin that kinda gay. :badgrin:

It's good to see suits being brought against people who make a living from promising to change sexual preference.

How many times did you try to convert?

I know better than trying to "convert" anyone. But I work real hard to "educate". For the right wing, it usually just doesn't "take".

People choose to be gay.

So it's logical they could also choose not to be gay.

Simple when you think about it......... :cool:

So you could "choose"? How did you get over your "attraction" to other men?

My Dad's Wife's Brother lived as a Gay in France for maybe 10 years then came back to the US and re-joined the Church and has been happily Straight ever since. No d*cks sucked, no butts f*cked since.

I suspect those Gays suing never really wanted to change or are just doing it for Political Gay Rights Purposes.

Medical treatments for Diseases such as Radiation, Surgery don't work every time yet you all still believe in Western Medicine don't you?

Medications for Mental Illnesses don't work every time yet you still believe in them don't you?

My Dad's Wife's Brother lived as a Gay in France for maybe 10 years then came back to the US and re-joined the Church and has been happily Straight ever since. No d*cks sucked, no butts f*cked since.

I suspect those Gays suing never really wanted to change or are just doing it for Political Gay Rights Purposes.

cool story, bro

now get me a fucking sandwich

America is one of the most tolerant Nations in the world. It manages to balance the freedom to commit consensual sodomy with the freedom to denounce it. The homosexual lobby wants what it will never get and that is acceptance. As long as the laws of nature apply the unfortunate humans who happen to be homosexual will be accepted but looked on politely as abnormal or more impolitely as freaks of nature..

America is one of the most tolerant Nations in the world. It manages to balance the freedom to commit consensual sodomy with the freedom to denounce it. The homosexual lobby wants what it will never get and that is acceptance. As long as the laws of nature apply the unfortunate humans who happen to be homosexual will be accepted but looked on politely as abnormal or more impolitely as freaks of nature..

:lmao:

I hope he didn't decide to marry some unsuspecting woman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back