Zone1 I pushed my kids to succeed academically to escape racism. But it doesn't work that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM2 DOES NOT CARE!

For him, every response to his trolling is a victory. He's been trolling this same forum for years and probably can't believe folks still respond.

Inflame%20a%20troll-S.jpg

Then here's the $1,000,000 question. If IM2 has been doing this for years and every response for his trolling is a victory, then why do people STILL respond to his posts? If they're a troll, isn't the best way to deal with it is put the poster on ignore? I think that there are some people who WANT IM2 to keep trolling because it gives them a change to try and "win an argument". Since you're arguing against a troll, you're never going to "win".

Explain why blacks can do everything whites like you right wingers say we should do yet we still get screwed over because of white racism.

Then here's the $1,000,000 question. If IM2 has been doing this for years and every response for his trolling is a victory, then why do people STILL respond to his posts? If they're a troll, isn't the best way to deal with it is put the poster on ignore? I think that there are some people who WANT IM2 to keep trolling because it gives them a change to try and "win an argument". Since you're arguing against a troll, you're never going to "win".
You guys are the trolls.

Explain why blacks can do everything whites like you right wingers say we should do yet we still get screwed over because of white racism.

Seems like nobody can do that. But they want to troll off topic and idiots like Markle troll me and try calling me the troll. You guys are mental cases.

The American history books show 246 years of white criminal behavior.

Society bends over backwards to assist black people

But still you lag behind and cling to slavery and Jim Crow as your excuse for failure

The problem is that the OP’s premise is wrong.

Blacks who do the right things go on to lead comfortable lives. That means focusing on one’s education, committing no crime, not having or fathering a baby, and taking advantage of the favoritism to attend a top-rate college and go on to getting jobs and promotions with the help of having the right skin color.

Where I live just outside DC, there are many black dual-income government workers who completed college and got promoted right up the ladder. Same with all the “woke” non-profits. A black married couple easily makes $300,000 combined and own $1 million homes.

Are some people still racist against them? Yup, but then again, some people are racist against Asians. Some people are antisemitic against Jews. To hear IM2 moan and wail, you’d think blacks are the only ones facing any prejudice.

Kind of like lemmings or sheep. They seemingly have not learned an old adage.

I think it would make more sense for them to put the whole thing on some sort of app.

IM2 would post one of his inflammatory threads, then press "A-21". Every 15 or 20 minutes, depending on the settings, the same "members" account would automatically post the same responses they have posted to the same thread dozens of times before.

im2 thinks he represents all blacks because he is black lmao.
When he first began posting, he said that his wife was black and he had a mixed-race daughter. That would make him white. Now he denies he posted such a thing.

I believe it to be true. I can't imagine any serious black making such a fool of themselves. Yet, here we are!

What is black culture in your mind?

And you're still wrong.
There is no single or easy definition of that

But you know it when you see it

Black music, black slang, rap, and low black academic achievement are elements of black culture

As is out of wedlock birth and drug use

I know you will say that whites do it too

But it all started as a black “thang”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back