Four Big Bangs Equal Four Huge Problems For Materialists/Atheists

Intelligence. Abraham started off as an atheist, smashing statues of gods, and dismissing ignorant superstitions.

It wasn't until he began to reason intelligently about what the nature of God as a living being must be that the living God appeared to him through dreams and visions...

So based on that one can surmise that God came from an incorporeal realm of conscious life somehow connected to the only thing incorporeal in human beings, the conscious mind.
Actually, most of the early gods were probably extra-terrestrials, if you look into it even a little. Ancient Aliens, some of that shit is pretty freeky.

Well, Jesus did say that his kingdom was not of this world.

Even so if a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, living creatures became aware of life evolving on earth they would have had to visit here through that which is not bound by space or time.
Wormholes are theoretically possible. Who knows what a civilization that's a billion years older than ours can do?

The sheer vastness of time and space renders the chances of such a civilization existing simultaneously with our own astronomical to the power of infinity.

What if it is not a civilization existing simultaneously to our own? What if reports of contact with angels and Gods is communication from a civilization destroyed long ago or from a distant future yet to exist?

Saw that concept done on Star Trek in several episodes.

Actually, most of the early gods were probably extra-terrestrials, if you look into it even a little. Ancient Aliens, some of that shit is pretty freeky.

Well, Jesus did say that his kingdom was not of this world.

Even so if a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, living creatures became aware of life evolving on earth they would have had to visit here through that which is not bound by space or time.
Wormholes are theoretically possible. Who knows what a civilization that's a billion years older than ours can do?

The sheer vastness of time and space renders the chances of such a civilization existing simultaneously with our own astronomical to the power of infinity.

What if it is not a civilization existing simultaneously to our own? What if reports of contact with angels and Gods is communication from a civilization destroyed long ago or from a distant future yet to exist?

Saw that concept done on Star Trek in several episodes.

Yeah, me too. lol...

I even saw a movie where it was our own descendants in the future trying to warn us, their ancestors in the past once we learned to master space and time...forget the name...

Even so, the link between this world and other living creatures and intelligent beings seems to be through the mind. You don't need a spaceship. Wherever or whenever they are they wouldn't have to actually be here physically just like we didn't have to be in another star system to learn all about it if they had developed the ability to communicate without sounds by manipulating the thoughts and images in our own minds.

"If there is a prophet among you I will speak to him in dreams and visions."

Last edited:
I never said that, or can you quote me? No? Well, we all knew that already. Look, I'm agnostic, I don't believe that a god has definitely been proven, but leave the door open if some real proof ever comes along. In other words, at least I'm still looking, whereas, you've settled on a book of fiction written by goat herders who didn't even have the smarts to invent toilet paper.
An agnostic who’s interested in truth does not go around attacking any possibility of Gods existence.

And FYI - those goat herders invented and built things still in use today.
My position on your god is that it makes no sense what you say. I'm simply showing you the nonsense, not attacking anything. You feel attacked because deep down, you know that what I say is valid, and that scares you.
You’ve ignored the points of the OP, validating my point that nonbelievers must ignore them or their position collapses.
The points in the OP are a theory, which is ok. You're saying that they are facts, and that has not been proven. Not in the OP, and not by you.
Theory?

• The “Cosmological Big Bang”
Do you question the existence of everything around you?
  • The “Biological Big Bang”
Do you question the existence of life?
  • The “Psychological Big Bang”
Do you question you can ask questions?
  • The “Moral Big Bang
Do you question if you can reason between good and evil?
The OP is more philosophy than science. Ex: The Cosmological BB asks WHY we came into being? We don't know why, it's still pure speculation on all sides..

"rules of existence"? :huh1:

All things have an origin.

So god as well?

No. By logical argument, that is not logical.

And how do you know that there is only one god? There might be a whole posse of gods.

Since the rule of existence does not apply, perhaps our numerical divisions also do not apply. One and many may be the same.
Do you make this shit up as you go along? :biggrin:

And please, stay away from the words "logic" and "logical", otherwise Miriam Webster might have to come and give you a whoopin'.

Hmmm. Dimensional concepts are too much for you, eh?

Try reading "Flatland". It's a real simple read, presented in elementary fashion.
Another book of fiction that you get your "science" from?

An agnostic who’s interested in truth does not go around attacking any possibility of Gods existence.

My position on your god is that it makes no sense what you say. I'm simply showing you the nonsense, not attacking anything. You feel attacked because deep down, you know that what I say is valid, and that scares you.
You’ve ignored the points of the OP, validating my point that nonbelievers must ignore them or their position collapses.
The points in the OP are a theory, which is ok. You're saying that they are facts, and that has not been proven. Not in the OP, and not by you.
Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang
The OP is more philosophy than science. Ex: The Cosmological BB asks WHY we came into being? We don't know why, it's still pure speculation on all sides..

If you want to learn about why something exists, you need to look at what it does.

Apparently you exist to play the fool...

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang
Four big questions that atheists will never attempt to confront because to do so contradicts your belief.

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang

If you want to learn about why something exists, you need to look at what it does.

You're just butt hurt because you can't answer my simple questions. Carry on.

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang
Four big questions that atheists will never attempt to confront because to do so contradicts your belief.
I say that we are still looking for the "why". You got tired of looking so you settled on "invisible guy who wants us to obey a book".

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang
I say that we are still looking for the "why". You got tired of looking so you settled on "invisible guy who wants us to obey a book".
I used science which later was followed by personal observations.

You’re an atheist because you refuse to be intellectually honest addressing key issues, hence things like “goat herders” becomes your response.

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang

lol.right you are mr. simple.

And its not because I haven't answered your simple questions, your simple mind can't grasp the answers. Sheesh, you can't seem to grasp anyones answers and keep asking the same simple questions as if you were truly brain damaged.

I would actually feel sorry for you if not for your charming disposition.

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang
That's not accurate. Asking a question amd answering "I don't know" doesn't contradict anything, except for the delusion that one would pretend to know.

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang

You’re an atheist because you refuse to be intellectually honest addressing key issues, hence things like “goat herders” becomes your response.
I'm not an atheist, I say god has yet to be proven either way, so agnostic. This thread didn't prove anything either way. Nice theory to check out, but not proof of a god.

And its not because I haven't answered your simple questions, your simple mind can't grasp the answers.
You say that a lot. In reality, it means you aren't good at articulating your thoughts. Or, it could mean that your answers are nonsensical, to a person that doesn't share your magical delusions.

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang

I'm not an atheist, I say god has yet to be proven either way, so agnostic. This thread didn't prove anything either way. Nice theory to check out, but not proof of a god.
As a former agnostic I was open to ideas, you are not.

And its not because I haven't answered your simple questions, your simple mind can't grasp the answers.
You say that a lot. In reality, it means you aren't good at articulating your thoughts. Or, it could mean that your answers are nonsensical, to a person that doesn't share your magical delusions.

What magical bullshit?

This thread has wandered into the realm of pure speculation. The doofus can't follow a conversation.

You really need to come up with some new material to wear like an ornamental bone in your nose.

Theory?

• The “Moral Big Bang

lol.right you are mr. simple.

And its not because I haven't answered your simple questions, your simple mind can't grasp the answers. Sheesh, you can't seem to grasp anyones answers and keep asking the same simple questions as if you were truly brain damaged.

I would actually feel sorry for you if not for your charming disposition.
Just because someone like you gives me a cockamamy answer don't end my quest for the real truth. I understand what people are saying to me, I simply don't agree because it's not logical what people tell me. And so you all get upset at me for debunking your answers and call me names. So not only are you not logical, but your infantile.

This thread has wandered into the realm of pure speculation.
With the key condition that yours is correct, and , if people don't understand exactly what you are thinking, it's their fault.

Yes, every time. Good for you.

Forum List

Back