Four Big Bangs Equal Four Huge Problems For Materialists/Atheists

The OP is more philosophy than science. Ex: The Cosmological BB asks WHY we came into being? We don't know why, it's still pure speculation on all sides..
Four big questions that atheists will never attempt to confront because to do so contradicts your belief.
I say that we are still looking for the "why". You got tired of looking so you settled on "invisible guy who wants us to obey a book".
I used science which later was followed by personal observations.

You’re an atheist because you refuse to be intellectually honest addressing key issues, hence things like “goat herders” becomes your response.
I'm not an atheist, I say god has yet to be proven either way, so agnostic. This thread didn't prove anything either way. Nice theory to check out, but not proof of a god.
As a former agnostic I was open to ideas, you are not.
I'm open, but this OP doesn't present any real scientific proof of what it claims to. I'm not just going to accept any random made up theory and then say "yep, I just proved why we're here". It's absurd.

Here is where the theory of God falls apart, "where did God come from".
Right. At the exact same place. The key difference being that scientists will admit they do not know, and religious people will claim to know.
I trust someone that can admit the truth over made up stuff..
Well you should...and these magical thinkers aren't explaining anything, anyway. They are just replacing mysteries with even bigger mysteries, then patting themselves on the back for doing so.

Theory?

• The “Cosmological Big Bang”
Do you question the existence of everything around you?
  • The “Biological Big Bang”
Do you question the existence of life?
  • The “Psychological Big Bang”
Do you question you can ask questions?
  • The “Moral Big Bang
Do you question if you can reason between good and evil?
The OP is more philosophy than science. Ex: The Cosmological BB asks WHY we came into being? We don't know why, it's still pure speculation on all sides..

If you want to learn about why something exists, you need to look at what it does.

Apparently you exist to play the fool...
You're just butt hurt because you can't answer my simple questions. Carry on.

lol.right you are mr. simple.

And its not because I haven't answered your simple questions, your simple mind can't grasp the answers. Sheesh, you can't seem to grasp anyones answers and keep asking the same simple questions as if you were truly brain damaged.

I would actually feel sorry for you if not for your charming disposition.
Just because someone like you gives me a cockamamy answer don't end my quest for the real truth. I understand what people are saying to me, I simply don't agree because it's not logical what people tell me. And so you all get upset at me for debunking your answers and call me names. So not only are you not logical, but your infantile.
Infantile? I'm not the guy who thinks that asking about anal sex, cum dribbles, kangaroos, and gay Jesus are simple intelligent questions.

Thats not just infantile. You are a low class vulgarian with nothing better to do than try and shock people by demonstrating just how low you can stoop.

You are what you is Taz. You can't find fault with me for pointing it out.

Four big questions that atheists will never attempt to confront because to do so contradicts your belief.
I say that we are still looking for the "why". You got tired of looking so you settled on "invisible guy who wants us to obey a book".

You’re an atheist because you refuse to be intellectually honest addressing key issues, hence things like “goat herders” becomes your response.
I'm not an atheist, I say god has yet to be proven either way, so agnostic. This thread didn't prove anything either way. Nice theory to check out, but not proof of a god.
I'm open, but this OP doesn't present any real scientific proof of what it claims to. I'm not just going to accept any random made up theory and then say "yep, I just proved why we're here". It's absurd.
I nor the OP claimed proof of 100%. It offers proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you want to learn about why something exists, you need to look at what it does.

And its not because I haven't answered your simple questions, your simple mind can't grasp the answers. Sheesh, you can't seem to grasp anyones answers and keep asking the same simple questions as if you were truly brain damaged.

Just because someone like you gives me a cockamamy answer don't end my quest for the real truth. I understand what people are saying to me, I simply don't agree because it's not logical what people tell me. And so you all get upset at me for debunking your answers and call me names. So not only are you not logical, but your infantile.
Infantile? I'm not the guy who thinks that asking about anal sex, cum dribbles, kangaroos, and gay Jesus are simple intelligent questions.

Thats not just infantile. You are a low class vulgarian with nothing better to do than try and shock people by demonstrating just how low you can stoop.
Ok, so you have a better explanation for how a woman could get pregnant 2000 years ago and still be a virgin? Go for it, I'll wait. :popcorn:

Or can you not look at things objectively and discuss them calmly? By your last response, I'd guess "no". :biggrin:

As for roos, that's a valid question. And gay Jesus, well, the signs point to "yes". And I don't have a problem with that, but you sure seem to! :abgg2q.jpg:

Ok, so you don't claim it to be the actual truth. Like I said, a theory and that's cool. I like to check out different ideas.

Ok, so you have a better explanation for how a woman could get pregnant 2000 years ago and still be a virgin? Go for it, I'll wait. :popcorn:

Or can you not look at things objectively and discuss them calmly? By your last response, I'd guess "no". :biggrin:

As for roos, that's a valid question. And gay Jesus, well, the signs point to "yes". And I don't have a problem with that, but you sure seem to! :abgg2q.jpg:
Childish rants straight of of the dumbass atheist book.

Ok, so you don't claim it to be the actual truth. Like I said, a theory and that's cool. I like to check out different ideas.
No, you won’t. God terrifies you.

Childish rants straight of of the dumbass atheist book.
So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again afterwards? Let me guess, a worldwide flood doesn't mean it was worldwide, just regional. Or, it's all allegorical and doesn't mean anything near what's written. Or it was god's magic?

No, you won’t. God terrifies you.
Why would that be? He a judgemental prick or something?

And its not because I haven't answered your simple questions, your simple mind can't grasp the answers.
You say that a lot. In reality, it means you aren't good at articulating your thoughts. Or, it could mean that your answers are nonsensical, to a person that doesn't share your magical delusions.
Don't put words in my mouth. I have made no such key condition that my suggestion was the only right one here. I agree with what many people say. I have even agreed with both you and Taz have posted at times you lying sack of shit.

Taz mentioned the possibility of extraterrestrials and then I answered in agreement. Then he acts like he hasn't the slightest clue about what I am talking about.

He's either just being an asshole or he's actually brain damaged.

Shit, even you haven't been asking about kangaroos for years...

Last edited:
And its not because I haven't answered your simple questions, your simple mind can't grasp the answers.
You say that a lot. In reality, it means you aren't good at articulating your thoughts. Or, it could mean that your answers are nonsensical, to a person that doesn't share your magical delusions.
Don't put words in my mouth. I have made no such key condition that my suggestion was the only right one here.

Taz mention the possibility of extraterrestrials and then I answered in agreement. Then he acts like he hasn't the slightest clue about what I am talking about.

He's either just being an asshole or he's actually brain damaged.

Shit, even you haven't been asking about kangaroos for years...
You're a Sod Jew and everything that comes out of your mouth is either an insult or nonsense. Are you now saying that you're tossing everything you've said about the bible in favour of it being aliens who made our ape ancestors smart?

There you go again.

You are asking me to explain the virgin birth story again as if I haven't already told you how I interpret the story in great detail.

If I told you again, would you remember?

Can you see how someone might think you are actually brain damaged or just being an asshole?

There you go again.

You are asking me to explain the virgin birth story again as if I haven't already told you how I interpret the story in great detail.

If I told you again, would you remember?
Go for it, and remember to try to make sense this time.

No it doesn't, what an absurd thing to say. Not one test of the ideas has been performed.

Last edited:
Does anyone actual call the event the big bang anymore ? Its more like a rapid expansion of space time or Cosmic inflation. .

All things have an origin.

So god as well?

No. By logical argument, that is not logical.

And how do you know that there is only one god? There might be a whole posse of gods.

Since the rule of existence does not apply, perhaps our numerical divisions also do not apply. One and many may be the same.
Do you make this shit up as you go along? :biggrin:

And please, stay away from the words "logic" and "logical", otherwise Miriam Webster might have to come and give you a whoopin'.

Hmmm. Dimensional concepts are too much for you, eh?

Try reading "Flatland". It's a real simple read, presented in elementary fashion.
Another book of fiction that you get your "science" from?

Most literate people know "Flatland".

Flatland - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back