I can't seem to circle this square.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

Try as I might I don't get why acknowledging the Big Lie as a Big Lie, the origin of the insurrection being Trump, and the possibility of two criminal convictions not being enough to disqualify Trump to be prez again. Those four things being the tip of the iceberg when it comes to disqualifying aspects of his resume because the list is exceedingly long.

I understand fidelity to the party, but not above all things. Not above plotting to overthrow the government by disregarding the will of the voters. IMO, there is no credible rationalization for ignoring that.

I despise Sununu.....Two-faced bastard. He must be trying to wrangle a place for the neocon's prom queen Nikki Haley (or himself) in a Trump administration.

I hope both him and her are left out in the cold with the other RINOs.

Try as I might I don't get why acknowledging the Big Lie as a Big Lie, the origin of the insurrection being Trump, and the possibility of two criminal convictions not being enough to disqualify Trump to be prez again. Those four things being the tip of the iceberg when it comes to disqualifying aspects of his resume because the list is exceedingly long.

I understand fidelity to the party, but not above all things. Not above plotting to overthrow the government by disregarding the will of the voters. IMO, there is no credible rationalization for ignoring that.

Because Joe Biden has been the worst president in the past 100 years.

He is the savior. To MAGA anyway. I've never understood the almost religious like aura that surrounds this man. Why MAGA looks to him as the People's Temple followers did to Jim Jones in the 70's. I've spend countless hours talking to Trump supporters to actually try and answer the basic question I've been asking for the last decade. What..is..it..about..this..man that is special? What is it that MAGA thinks he is going to give them or return them to? He's never been interested in anyone but himself.

I despise Sununu.....Two-faced bastard. He must be trying to wrangle a place for the neocon's prom queen Nikki Haley (or himself) in a Trump administration.

I hope both him and her are left out in the cold with the other RINOs.
Bottom line, both Haley and Sununu want futures in the Republican party. So they'll kiss the ring to stay in good graces with the party and keep Trump out of their immediate grille. But at the end of the day, they're both spineless pussies. At least Pence has said he won't support Trump....yet. :)

He is the savior. To MAGA anyway. I've never understood the almost religious like aura that surrounds this man. Why MAGA looks to him as the People's Temple followers did to Jim Jones in the 70's. I've spend countless hours talking to Trump supporters to actually try and answer the basic question I've been asking for the last decade. What..is..it..about..this..man that is special? What is it that MAGA thinks he is going to give them or return them to? He's never been interested in anyone but himself.
Brought to you by someone who voted for a senile foreign agent

I understand fidelity to the party, but not above all things.
Well, there's the problem. It actually is, in fact, above all things.

These people have shown us an all-new level of craven.

I don't know what it's like to be a professional politician, but the draw for some most be so powerful that keeping it is clearly worth selling their soul.

Kind of like the Ds that are supposedly against pedophilia and incest, voting for an incestuous pedophile.
Hacks gonna hack

Trump never put America first. He put himself first..always.
If you believe he did, well, drink the Kool-Aid...but don't ask what's in it. :)
Nice propo there pal....what I would do is import more enemy soldiers and send pallets of cash to Iran, what could possibly go wrong

Maybe you misunderstand what unites you two !!! Take the J6 SCOTUS hearings, what are they but proof Biden will be a dictator. So that is certain, ergo Trump is what is left

I cite the Senate Amicus Curiae in the current Supreme Court case and despite that silly woman Pelogar's argument

1713447943759.png

Because Joe Biden has been the worst president in the past 100 years.
Even if that were true, is the wall of disinformation surrounding you really so impenetrable as to prevent any qualms about once again voting for someone who so clearly has tried to nullify an election? A fucking presidential election for god's sake.

Sununu and the posters here don’t care that Trump committed crimes.

They want a Republican Administration no matter what

Can any dem name anything that is better in America under Biden
That would be everything. And..we don't have to wake up everyday and see an orange spray tanned ghoul on our TV screens.....wait. Ah, nevermind. You do understand that Trump cruised for three years on the accomplishments of his predecessor??..right? He didn't do that. :)

Pop quiz. What happened the moment Trump's presidency was tested for the first time in early 2020?...yep. Still dealing with a lot of it.
We don't judge our Presidents on how they did when times were good. We judge them on how they perform when times aren't so good.
Biden is a career politician. You take the good with the bad. Trump?...was a fucking abortion. Still is.

Biden and the Dems are so bad.......he's willing to support Trump.

Even with the fake insurrection.

That would be everything. And..we don't have to wake up everyday and see an orange spray tanned ghoul on our TV screens.....wait. Ah, nevermind. You do understand that Trump cruised for three years on the accomplishments of his predecessor??..right? He didn't do that. :)

Pop quiz. What happened the moment Trump's presidency was tested for the first time in early 2020?...yep. Still dealing with a lot of it.
We don't judge our Presidents on how they did when times were good. We judge them on how they perform when times aren't so good.
Biden is a career politician. You take the good with the bad. Trump?...was a fucking abortion. Still is.
Everything.....big fat whopper of a lie. Any honest libs here

Forum List

Back