Former Prime Minister Of Canda: “I’m Rooting For A Direct Hit On Mar A Lago” By Hurricane

I'm rooting that a Canadian bull moose traps and rapes Kim Campbell repeatedly
while endless episodes of The Apprentice play on her television set.

She's catching a whole lot of shit for saying that. :laughing0301:

I'm rooting that a Canadian bull moose traps and rapes Kim Campbell repeatedly
while endless episodes of The Apprentice play on her television set.
Oh, come on. That's only a 3 pies-in-the-face offense, Mr. Blair. Enjoy the moment. And don't wish bad things on bloke mooses in beautiful Canada.:coffee:

She is a glorified former PM. She didn't win the federal election, she took over the head of the Conservatives after Mulroney retired and she won the nomination for CPC leadership. She was leader PM for 6 months and left no discernible impact, easily crushed by weak Chretien in 1993 or thereabouts. I vauguely recall her campaign and she came off as incompetent and plastic (a standard politician I suppose).

Regardless, her opinion is that of Canadians in general due to poor information and a kakistocracy that meddles and spreads distrust. I put up with this every day as I am viewed as some sort of traitor as one who stands up for the USA and educate Canadians on the constitution and Republic system you have. This dislike is especially strong for Republicans, and in particular anti-globalists who don't allow Canada to exploit them, a la Trump.

She probably had a great deal of money in China and is taking a bath now. Good for her.

Forum List

Back