John Brennan warns Trump that his protective cocoon is temporary

Brennan needs to be arrested for orchestrating that coup attempt. And in his case, hung.

Long walk off of a short pier...

the-new-jihadi-john-when-the-full-extent-of-your-31737121.png

Former CIA Director John Brennan warned President Trump that the "protective cocoon" protecting him is "only temporary" in an ominous tweet defending James Comey.

John Brennan warns Trump that his 'protective cocoon' is 'temporary'

Sounds like a threat , but oh nothing will happen.

Donald J. Trump is fearless, and he knows the threat that Enemies of the people like John O. Brennan represent.

The President knows how to get back at people, I think that traitors like Brennan and Comey should be prepared to flee.

Philip the Fair sprung his trap on the Knights Templar on a Friday the 13th in the fall of 1307 arresting his enemies simultaneously on that date. Trump knows history, and there is a Friday the 13th coming up in a couple of weeks.

Former CIA Director John Brennan warned President Trump that the "protective cocoon" protecting him is "only temporary" in an ominous tweet defending James Comey.

John Brennan warns Trump that his 'protective cocoon' is 'temporary'

Sounds like a threat , but oh nothing will happen.
Why is he so bold to say something like that publicly? He knows that Pres.Trump has a lot of supporters. And he is not afraid of them come barging into his home at night with a lynch crew, that is if something has happened to their President? He must knows something that we don't know about. And these politicians wants to remove the second amendment, while there are those that are in authority, that are talking like this.
Pres.Trump should have a side job working for the postal service. So that he can receive some respect.

Is telling a postal employee to watch her back a federal offense? - Answers.com

John Brenan should be keel hauled and left for shark feed in the Mid Atlantic.

Keelhauling is really a naval tradition, I am not sure if this would be appropriate.

I think it would be better to take Mr. Brennan aboard Marine One, and deal with him in an Hispanic way to pander a bit to that demographic for 2020, like Al Sosa did with Omar Suarez.

Forum List

Back