IF you think this is a nation of laws

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Or that there is equal justice, you're delusional.

Despite a stunning report by the Inspector General listing a dozen felonies by James Comey, including theft of classified documents and dissemination of classified material to uncleared persons, William Barr will not prosecute Comey.

DOJ will not prosecute Comey for leaking memos after IG referral: sources

Barr acknowledged that the law simply does not apply to deep state operatives. "James is an old friend"

The law is designed as a club to beat the peasants into submission. The elite simply are not subject to the law.

Disappointing, to say the least. Comey deserves hard time.

They don't prosecute the past guy because they do not want the next guy to prosecute them.

So I guess Barr is Trump's enemy now?
Hes an enemy of justice.

They admit laws are broken, and if you're big enough, and liberal enough, there are no consequences

Sounds like you're just fucked. You might as well just go live in a cave and eat nuts and berries. How does it feel when the vast majority of the country thinks you're nuts?

A nation of many laws that don't apply to certain people. I don't owe allegiance to such a nation and if I get the chance to demonstrate my profound disgust I will take it.

Despite a stunning report by the Inspector General listing a dozen felonies by James Comey, including theft of classified documents and dissemination of classified material to uncleared persons, William Barr will not prosecute Comey.

Barr acknowledged that the law simply does not apply to deep state operatives. "James is an old friend"

The law is designed as a club to beat the peasants into submission. The elite simply are not subject to the law.

Wow, another conservative factless void thread.

The IG report states no such thing, douchebag.

Sounds like you're just fucked. You might as well just go live in a cave and eat nuts and berries. How does it feel when the vast majority of the country thinks you're nuts?

So you agree that laws are not meant for the elite? It's right that deep state and left elite are not subject to the laws that govern the little people?

Wow, another conservative factless void thread.

The IG report states no such thing, douchebag.

That you lie is of no consequence, lying is all you do. Regardless, the IG report paints a dozen felonies, yet we are told that prosecuting one such as Comey should not be done, laws simply are not meant for his caste.

There's no doubt Comey did wrongful things, but we have some rules for the military people forget about it.

Fact: the FBI is a paramilitary organization and it operates like the military.
The FBI must follow a heirarchy and swear allegiance to the Constitution and its leaders mentioned therein.
Fact: Obama was one of these leaders, and actually the head over the FBI.
Fact: The State Department leader was Hillary Clinton, and she was given leeway by the president to dictate orders to the FBI.
Fact: In the military, one accepts orders from everyone in the chain of command who is higher than his rank.
Fact: If you fail to receive an order from a higher up, you may be courtmartialed for the duration of your life or until the commander in chief pardons you.
Fact: Wrongs under the Obama administration, given as orders, are required to be fulfilled by the commanded underling.
Fact: Obama handed certain things over to his secretary of state, and she delivered his commands to Comey and other leaders in the paramilitary group aka the FBI.

William Barr had to yield to the Constitutional requirements of state authority.

End of story.

Disappointing, to say the least. Comey deserves hard time.
It'd be an outrage if I didn't see it coming.

I deep down felt Barr was one of them.

Remember the cute show he put on when the Mueller report was released?

William Barr - Wikipedia

Barr and Robert Mueller have known each other since the 1980s and are said to be good friends. Mueller attended the weddings of two of Barr's daughters, and their wives attend Bible study together.[178]

Forum List

Back